Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weird invasive dreams

NameHere

Hi.

I don't know what to do as of right now, thought to share this to maybe get some insight?

So for a while now I've been having very weird dreams which are disgusting to me personally.
Those dreams are about some either parasitic creature(s) or a shadow thing doing sexual things to me and I can't seem to do anything about it while dreaming, one dream I felt in absolute danger and called out to Father Satan for help and I woke up, which I am glad.

Yesterday, I did Vinasa cleansing before bed and I felt like that same force tried to get to me again, but I felt like they couldn't get to me and I woke up, which I am glad.

But I am really sick and tired of these dreams. The energies these beings give off are disgusting and very negative, I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on what to do?

In case you were wondering: I do 2 times aura cleaning, 2 times aura of protection, 2 times spinning my chakras and currently 2 freeing of the souls workings.
And yes, I do F-RTR+KT (Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton), my limit is 2 times per day as it is draining for me.

Can the freeing of the soul workings be the cause of this?

Oh and! Lately whenever I masturbate I feel a presence near me, like a male sort of, the only features I see are shadowy, but I know it's a man.
I draw Father Satan's sigil on it and it bursts and basically gets destroyed, but it keeps returning and I absolutely hate being watched when I try to enjoy myself...

Thanks in advance!

HAIL SATAN!

If you are at the age of sexual discernment, and have means to practice sex, please do and break down any conditions and blockages your are having.

To me it sounds like there are some blockages building up right now.

I had similar experiences in some visions that to me it revealed to be warnings of a future person using me sexually and being a literal parasite in my life. After I had the dream and put all together I got rid of this person and everything got back on the right direction. This person was building blockages on my sacral chakra.

NakedPluto said:
If you are at the age of sexual discernment, and have means to practice sex, please do and break down any conditions and blockages your are having.

To me it sounds like there are some blockages building up right now.

I had similar experiences in some visions that to me it revealed to be warnings of a future person using me sexually and being a literal parasite in my life. After I had the dream and put all together I got rid of this person and everything got back on the right direction. This person was building blockages on my sacral chakra.

Hmm, I see.

I currently have no one who I am close to or anyone in particular who is with me that could engage in sexual activities.
I deeply crave it, but I have told myself I'll attract the right partner to me once I finish tge freeing of the soul workings and do a working to attract one.
I just cannot have sex with someone just for sex, I either have a monogamous relationship or not.

Also, thanks to those 2 freeing of the soul workings I have started to feel like my sacral chakra is actually functioning in the right direction, but I still experience deep sorrow whenever I use some means to pleasure myself, it used to be in my heart chakra and throat,but now it's in my throat chakra. I don't know what it means.

Thank you for the reply by the way!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hi.

I don't know what to do as of right now, thought to share this to maybe get some insight?

So for a while now I've been having very weird dreams which are disgusting to me personally.
Those dreams are about some either parasitic creature(s) or a shadow thing doing sexual things to me and I can't seem to do anything about it while dreaming, one dream I felt in absolute danger and called out to Father Satan for help and I woke up, which I am glad.

Yesterday, I did Vinasa cleansing before bed and I felt like that same force tried to get to me again, but I felt like they couldn't get to me and I woke up, which I am glad.

But I am really sick and tired of these dreams. The energies these beings give off are disgusting and very negative, I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on what to do?

In case you were wondering: I do 2 times aura cleaning, 2 times aura of protection, 2 times spinning my chakras and currently 2 freeing of the souls workings.
And yes, I do F-RTR+KT (Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton), my limit is 2 times per day as it is draining for me.

Can the freeing of the soul workings be the cause of this?

Oh and! Lately whenever I masturbate I feel a presence near me, like a male sort of, the only features I see are shadowy, but I know it's a man.
I draw Father Satan's sigil on it and it bursts and basically gets destroyed, but it keeps returning and I absolutely hate being watched when I try to enjoy myself...

Thanks in advance!

HAIL SATAN!

If it keeps coming back and your protections and efforts are not doing anything or asking for help from Satan isn't getting rid of it, then you are the one creating it as a thoughtform or astral event (as in a dream) and it is not an outside attacker. Satan and the gods cannot protect us from things we are creating ourselves from subconscious problems in our own souls, that would require them to directly have to interfere or tamper with our very souls and chakras and intervene in our actual spiritual energy progress.

We direct energy with our minds and thoughts this is of course obvious when you meditate and work with magic, but our own minds and subconscious can do this without us being awares, like if there's an inner fear one keeps worrying about and then their own fear manifests it into an astral 'reality' of sorts, but they're the ones creating it with their own beliefs. Our own imagination and psychic senses can actually astrally create and crop up false sensations and create thoughtforms or energies on the astral from the power of our own minds and we can certainly influence our own dreams this way. I cannot tell you the sheer amount I and others more tuned to energies on the astral and psychic ability have dealt with this where we have been our own worst enemies, but once you realize you're the one making it up or that it's something as little as just a bad connection or an imbalance in your soul then you can easily work to put a stop to it with some effort.

Since this is linking to your direct dream state and it is manifesting despite all your efforts of protection, then it's not something outside of you but rather inside of you. Could be a subconscious fear (fear is in fact emotional energy that can be linked to anything, many outsiders have phobias and don't know how to put a stop to them because they don't understand the psychic and spiritual science of it) attached to one of your chakras, a bad connection to your heart chakra or you believed at some point something was harassing you and in this belief you fed your own created thoughtform more power making it manifest different sensations and things (like feeling a presence) with your energy field and mind, but nothing is actually really there.

These kinds of things almost always attach at the heart chakra as you connect and associate with it and this is then usually fed upward into the psychic chakras where you then project the connection through your own imagination, fear or beliefs onto the astral plane, unwittingly directing your own energies even in making it more 'real' feeling. Think of lucid dreams except you're awake, same concept, you just don't 'see' the dream you're creating around you, you only spiritually or psychically feel it.

There's a few things that can be done:

1. Realizing that it's just you and your own imagination. Sometimes in the past this has instantly halted problems for me immediately just on it's own because it makes you stop believing something is actually there because it's just you and there really isn't.

2. Grounding. Drawing your subconscious thoughts 'closer to Earth' can help mitigate and prevent your mind and thoughts from going all over the place on the astral in emotions or fears causing your own imagination and such to manifest thoughtforms and sensations, including in dreams as it will instill a more stable 'confinement' to truths and logic. Without stability our emotions and thought energies go wild all over the place like this and there's too much freedom for the slightest things to manifest from our own selves, very powerfully even that the 'realness' of such things can be incredibly convincing.

You can meditate on the colour energy red and or black as this brings focus of energy to the base chakra of which rules both colours, and it will activate the base chakras grounding aspects to your mind to give some clarity and grounding. This doesn't usually stick though and is more effective when you just do yoga, especially Lydia's base chakra yoga and when you actually empower the base chakra properly. You can also visualize and meditate on earth element aspects, like visualizing a mountain, rocks, stones, soil, trees.

Another method is void meditation. Thinking is actually a psychic ability, thought is energy, this is how telepathy works too, so void meditation in silencing the mind can help prevent you from sending so much energy to the head where you're constantly stimulating and over-activating the upper chakras if you're someone who thinks too much. This can bring some more control over the energy levels in the head.

Your environment should be as quiet as possible and then just sit comfortably, look and focus on the silence of the material plane around you, bringing yourself 'back to Earth' in the here and now, just tune your attention to the silence and stillness of the physical realm and your head. This can also be where you apply visuals of rocks or soil, etc. Finally a head asana or handstand to better divert energy flow from the base chakra through to the upper chakras can also help in stabilizing your mind and centering yourself, just be very mindful of any physical injuries or such you might have, don't hurt yourself and you can use a wall for support should you consider this method.

All of this and if done daily can provide proper discipline and control over your mind. A quiet mind in stillness and very little psychic or mental activity (all the grounding methods above help with this) can also provide you with a peaceful nights sleep and you can fall asleep faster. Blue energy can also be used to incite calm and balance, especially Satan's blue which can be incredibly peaceful, demonic energy is blue:
Blue.png

3. Physical means can also influence how overactive your mind and psychic energies are as many members here don't account for just how much the astral plane and physical plane mirror one another in so many levels. Too many sweets or sugars overstimulate the bliss centres of the upper chakras and the high sudden energies of sugar can cause high energy activity in the not just the physical body but yet also in the astral body as it reflects upon the wild adrenaline levels. High inflammatory foods and spices like cinnamon before bed can also stimulate 'fiery' energies in the soul as fire rules over inflammation and can be 'manifested' of sorts from a physical stimulant in the body like a hot spice, which can cause wildness in the energies of the head as the aspects of 'fire' and such potent energies are untamed and hard to control when circulating through the body. Certain foods are known to keep people awake because of this.

Actual modern human science knows and recognizes that students and people can read, study and think better in cold temperatured rooms, but they don't actually know why this is, those who are knowledgeable on spiritual sciences have the answer as to why though. This is because coldness is an aspect of the Water element and Ice like that of the ISA rune, both cool off the wildness of Fiery energies, bring calm and slow down forces like with the ISA rune that 'freezes' energies and binds wild forces. It quietens the energy activity in the head as temperature is scientifically recognized as being caused by vibration or kinetic energy of particles, and this runs along the two channels of slower 'cold' vibrations and wild 'hot' vibrations, it is the same means of vibrations and energies we work with when we meditate and perform magic. As Maxine stated, everything spiritual can be scientifically explained.

You can drink a cold glass of water before bed, take a cooling shower, snack on something anti-inflammatory like blueberries or raw celery before bed or keep your room's temperature comfortably low and cool.

Hope this helps.

Ghost in the Machine said:
NameHere said:
HAIL SATAN!

If it keeps coming back and your protections and efforts are not doing anything or asking for help from Satan isn't getting rid of it, then you are the one creating it as a thoughtform or astral event (as in a dream) and it is not an outside attacker. Satan and the gods cannot protect us from things we are creating ourselves from subconscious problems in our own souls, that would require them to directly have to interfere or tamper with our very souls and chakras and intervene in our actual spiritual energy progress.

We direct energy with our minds and thoughts this is of course obvious when you meditate and work with magic, but our own minds and subconscious can do this without us being awares, like if there's an inner fear one keeps worrying about and then their own fear manifests it into an astral 'reality' of sorts, but they're the ones creating it with their own beliefs. Our own imagination and psychic senses can actually astrally create and crop up false sensations and create thoughtforms or energies on the astral from the power of our own minds and we can certainly influence our own dreams this way. I cannot tell you the sheer amount I and others more tuned to energies on the astral and psychic ability have dealt with this where we have been our own worst enemies, but once you realize you're the one making it up or that it's something as little as just a bad connection or an imbalance in your soul then you can easily work to put a stop to it with some effort.

Since this is linking to your direct dream state and it is manifesting despite all your efforts of protection, then it's not something outside of you but rather inside of you. Could be a subconscious fear (fear is in fact emotional energy that can be linked to anything, many outsiders have phobias and don't know how to put a stop to them because they don't understand the psychic and spiritual science of it) attached to one of your chakras, a bad connection to your heart chakra or you believed at some point something was harassing you and in this belief you fed your own created thoughtform more power making it manifest different sensations and things (like feeling a presence) with your energy field and mind, but nothing is actually really there.

These kinds of things almost always attach at the heart chakra as you connect and associate with it and this is then usually fed upward into the psychic chakras where you then project the connection through your own imagination, fear or beliefs onto the astral plane, unwittingly directing your own energies even in making it more 'real' feeling. Think of lucid dreams except you're awake, same concept, you just don't 'see' the dream you're creating around you, you only spiritually or psychically feel it.

There's a few things that can be done:

1. Realizing that it's just you and your own imagination. Sometimes in the past this has instantly halted problems for me immediately just on it's own because it makes you stop believing something is actually there because it's just you and there really isn't.

2. Grounding. Drawing your subconscious thoughts 'closer to Earth' can help mitigate and prevent your mind and thoughts from going all over the place on the astral in emotions or fears causing your own imagination and such to manifest thoughtforms and sensations, including in dreams as it will instill a more stable 'confinement' to truths and logic. Without stability our emotions and thought energies go wild all over the place like this and there's too much freedom for the slightest things to manifest from our own selves, very powerfully even that the 'realness' of such things can be incredibly convincing.

You can meditate on the colour energy red and or black as this brings focus of energy to the base chakra of which rules both colours, and it will activate the base chakras grounding aspects to your mind to give some clarity and grounding. This doesn't usually stick though and is more effective when you just do yoga, especially Lydia's base chakra yoga and when you actually empower the base chakra properly. You can also visualize and meditate on earth element aspects, like visualizing a mountain, rocks, stones, soil, trees.

Another method is void meditation. Thinking is actually a psychic ability, thought is energy, this is how telepathy works too, so void meditation in silencing the mind can help prevent you from sending so much energy to the head where you're constantly stimulating and over-activating the upper chakras if you're someone who thinks too much. This can bring some more control over the energy levels in the head.

Your environment should be as quiet as possible and then just sit comfortably, look and focus on the silence of the material plane around you, bringing yourself 'back to Earth' in the here and now, just tune your attention to the silence and stillness of the physical realm and your head. This can also be where you apply visuals of rocks or soil, etc. Finally a head asana or handstand to better divert energy flow from the base chakra through to the upper chakras can also help in stabilizing your mind and centering yourself, just be very mindful of any physical injuries or such you might have, don't hurt yourself and you can use a wall for support should you consider this method.

All of this and if done daily can provide proper discipline and control over your mind. A quiet mind in stillness and very little psychic or mental activity (all the grounding methods above help with this) can also provide you with a peaceful nights sleep and you can fall asleep faster. Blue energy can also be used to incite calm and balance, especially Satan's blue which can be incredibly peaceful, demonic energy is blue:
Blue.png

3. Physical means can also influence how overactive your mind and psychic energies are as many members here don't account for just how much the astral plane and physical plane mirror one another in so many levels. Too many sweets or sugars overstimulate the bliss centres of the upper chakras and the high sudden energies of sugar can cause high energy activity in the not just the physical body but yet also in the astral body as it reflects upon the wild adrenaline levels. High inflammatory foods and spices like cinnamon before bed can also stimulate 'fiery' energies in the soul as fire rules over inflammation and can be 'manifested' of sorts from a physical stimulant in the body like a hot spice, which can cause wildness in the energies of the head as the aspects of 'fire' and such potent energies are untamed and hard to control when circulating through the body. Certain foods are known to keep people awake because of this.

Actual modern human science knows and recognizes that students and people can read, study and think better in cold temperatured rooms, but they don't actually know why this is, those who are knowledgeable on spiritual sciences have the answer as to why though. This is because coldness is an aspect of the Water element and Ice like that of the ISA rune, both cool off the wildness of Fiery energies, bring calm and slow down forces like with the ISA rune that 'freezes' energies and binds wild forces. It quietens the energy activity in the head as temperature is scientifically recognized as being caused by vibration or kinetic energy of particles, and this runs along the two channels of slower 'cold' vibrations and wild 'hot' vibrations, it is the same means of vibrations and energies we work with when we meditate and perform magic. As Maxine stated, everything spiritual can be scientifically explained.

You can drink a cold glass of water before bed, take a cooling shower, snack on something anti-inflammatory like blueberries or raw celery before bed or keep your room's temperature comfortably low and cool.

Hope this helps.

Thank you brother for such an informative and well thoughtout post! Very insightful!

I actually did a few things these past few days that helped me a lot.

1. I finally was able to get back into a good rythm of sleep.

2. Started to do a more powerful version of Vinasa working which includes imagining demonic blue fire, golden yellow fire engulfing me and my room, vibrating Vinasa all together for 18 times and then affirming 9 times: "Any and all enemies, entities and enemy energies present here right now are now banished in the name of Father Satan!" And it actually started to work.
I feel much more well rested and have more positive and beautiful dreams.
One dream that got stuck in my mind was very golden yellow around, a beautiful tall tree and some young woman close to my age, we had a nice talk and then we hugged and I felt at peace.
After that I woke up feeling very positive and well.

Yesterday when I relaxed in bed to sleep I felt like I was surrounded by negative energy and felt like something was trying to "cuddle" me from behind and an instat idea of doing the above working popped up. I did it and afterwards I felt very at peace, relaxed and protected and I got a very nice night of rest once more.

I am not saying that I am all powerful and I never bring myself down or whatever, but this time I know it wasn't me, Vinasa working helped and possibly my GD too.
I keep seeing roses everywhere, thinking of the name Pheonix, seeing phoenixes everywhere (like artwork or a form of poetry).
Marquis Phoenix has been with me for a very long time and helped me out. He was the one who lead me back to Father Satan and I am forever thankful!!

Anyways, thank you brother!!
Happy Yule!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL PHENEX!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back