Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Comte De St. Germain

Larissa666 said:
And yet he, with such influence, couldn't make things better for Europe in the past several centuries.

I mean, look, he used to hang out in courts of some of the "greatest" rulers in European history, and yet he didn't do anything to influence them, it seems.

I put the "greatest" in quotes, because to me, every single of them was a complete idiot, no matter if its a French, English, German...or whichever. "Greatest" means only by the amount of power they held in their hands.

If I had an opportunity, I would spit every one of them in a face. Together with the jews, they are the second major reason our Europe is in the state it is now.

All they did throughout history was to measure who has bigger penis and ego. They didn't see any further from their nose. They are disgrace and shame for Gentile (Aryan) kind, when some are reading about them, they might feel proud of them. I feel nothing but disdain for those idiots.

Ok, enough. This is a thread about Saint Germain... I think that guy is still around, but I am not sure if he is friendly at all. Nothing indicates that he is.
I know this is an old thread but the topic is very interesting and I agree with you. The OP is deleted so I imagine who made it. The European royal families are idiots with a few exceptions of course. They were useless and the French Revolution was glorious for killing them. Considering how obviously jewish are the royal families today I wouldn't be surprised if most of them have always been Jewish which explains why the Bible is all about submission to authorities.
But coming back to st germain it makes sense to consider him a hoax since there is not any evidence of world improvement from his part but at the same time SS in history had to act from behind the scenes like in the case of Francis Bacon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back