Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Learn the Risk founder Brandy Vaughan prominent anti poison injection activist found dead

Fuchs

Vaugn.jpg

"Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan Found Dead : Brandy Vaughan Cause of Death Remains Unknown.
We regret to report that Ex MERC employee, prominent anti poison injection activists, and ‘Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan was found dead, according to to the following reports posted on social media and other platforms today December. 8, 2020.

I’m devastated by the death of Brandy Vaughan. Her ‘Learn the Risk’ stickers are on my car & I pass out her cards wherever I can. She was a soldier & revolutionary who saved thousands of lives. Now she’s a martyr. Future generations will remember her sacrifice & revere her name.

— Toby Rogers PhD, MPP (@uTobian) December 9, 2020

An absolutely amazing warrior for medical freedom and truth about vaccines, Brandy Vaughan, has passed away at the age of 47.
Vaughan founded the Council for Vaccine Safety in response to one of the nation’s first mandatory vaccination for education law — SB277 in California. When working in the pharma industry, Brandy sold Vioxx, a painkiller that was found to double the risk of stroke and heart attacks and was eventually taken off the market.
“From that experience, I realized that just because something is on the market, doesn’t mean it’s safe,” explains Brandy. “And much of what we are told by the healthcare industry, just simply isn’t the truth.”
She was a brave soldier with a mission to expose big pharma‘s corruption. She used to work for Merck, a company that was tightly associated with the nazi party, also known for their autism causing MMR vaccine.
She was a sales rep for Big Pharma that spoke out about vaccines. Put herself on the front lines!!! Had break ins and threats to scare her but she kept marching.

Brandy Vaughan (age 47) passed away today. Brandy Vaughan was founder of https://t.co/3rP31S2Ge0 , a vocal critic of BIG Pharma, educating people about dangers of vaccines and pharma drugs.

She posted this public statement in December 2019. pic.twitter.com/wBzRRWQmTE

— MIT-trained Scientist.. Waking Up (@aldous_floyd) December 9, 2020

In the following video , Ex-Merck rep Brandy Vaughan exposes the dark side of PHARMa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDUlfptPMjg&feature

Brandy Vaughan Cause of Death.

Although its not yet official, but there are strong believe that she may have been murdered by the big pharmaceutical companies she worked very hard to expose.

No way that this was a natural death.

Brandy Vaughan was vibrantly healthy.

She was a huge thorn in Pharma‘s side.

She warned about the negative side effects of vaccines.

She had been harassed by spooks—for years.
Condolences
The following are some tributes and reactions from social media users.

My Long Time Friend and ‘Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan Found Dead https://t.co/EecwvMQBSF

— Kit Cat (@kitorcat) December 9, 2020

In honor of Brandy, we stand, we speak, we continue to fight for truth & freedom. From Erin: “My Long Time Friend and ‘Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan Found Dead” https://t.co/qKCM1FiRX0 via @unhealthytruth

— Bernadette Pajer (@bpajer) December 9, 2020

Hayley Hazan wrote
Learn The Risk was founded by a former pharmaceutical insider Brandy Vaughan, an ex-Merck sales executive who never meant to take on the world’s most powerful industry. But she felt she had no choice when the industry’s agenda to keep us all sick began to spiral out of control.Erin Elizabeth Health Nut News wrote
Rest in peace to my friend and fellow colleague and Activist and hero, Brandy Vaughan founder of Learn The Risk org. Brandi was just found dead by her only son, who is a minor, at such a young age. She posted publicly many times that if she were found dead it was foul play.

We will miss you Brandy! What a brave soul. I learned so much from her. Prayers go out to her family and son. #brandyvaughan #LearnTheRisk @learntherisk https://t.co/rrTPAz1TJJ

— Michele (@maybe19) December 8, 2020

Just heard the news that Brandy Vaughan has been found dead……absolutely devastating, i can’t believe it, she was a true vaccine warrior, RIP ☹️❤️❤️ this screams dodgy to me, i remember her specifically writing a post about being threatened ☹️☹️

— Kathryn (@ConspiracyKaff) December 8, 2020"

https://learntherisk.org/vaccines/ingredients/

"Vaccine Ingredients

Aluminum
Known to cause brain damage at all doses, linked to ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE, dementia, seizures, autoimmune issues, SIDs and cancer. This toxin accumulates in the brain and causes more damage with each dose.

Formaldehyde [formalin]
Known to cause CANCER in humans. Probable gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, immune, nerve and reproductive system POISON. Banned from injectables in most European countries.

Beta-Propiolactone
Known to cause CANCER. Suspected gastroin- testinal, liver, nerve and respiratory, skin and sense organ POISON.

Gentamicin Sulphate & Polymyxin B [antibiotics]
ALLERGIC reactions can range from mild to life-threatening.

Genetically Modified Yeast, Bacterial and Viral DNA & Dairy/Egg Components
Can be incorporated into the recipient’s DNA and cause unknown GENETIC MUTATIONS. This also includes: eggs, dairy, this leads to allergies.

Glutaraldehyde
Poisonous if ingested. Causes BIRTH DEFECTS in animals.

Latex Rubber
Can cause life-threatening allergic reactions

Peanut & Soy Bean Oil
Linked to nut and soy allergies

Human and Animal Cells
Human DNA from aborted BABIES. Pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brains, dog kidneys, cow hearts, monkey kidneys, chick embryos, calf serum, sheep blood & more. Linked to childhood leukemia and diabetes.

Mercury [thimerosal]
One of the most toxic substances known. Even if a thermometer breaks, the building is cleared and HAZMAT is called. Tiny doses cause damage to the brain, gut, liver, bone marrow, nervous system and/or kidneys. Linked to autoimmune disorders, and neurological disorders like AUTISM.

Monosodium Glutamate [MSG]
A toxic chemical that is linked to birth defects, developmental delays and infertility. Banned in Europe.

Neomycin Sulphate [antibiotic]
Interferes with vitamin B6 absorption which can lead to epilepsy and brain damage. Allergic reactions can range from mild to life -threatening.

Phenol/Phenoxyethanol [2-PE]
Used as anti-freeze. TOXIC to all cells and capable of destroying the immune system.

Polysorbate 80 & 20
Known to cause CANCER in animals and linked to numerous autoimmune issues and infertility.

Tri(n) Butylphosphate
Potentially toxic to the kidney and nervous system."

diseases-declined-post-card.-pdf.jpg

Fuchs said:

RIP.

I watched some video by her detailing the corporate harassment. She talked about her house being entered multiple times by goons when she was unaware and bugging it and doing other things to mess with her. I am pretty sure they just ended up poisoning her, resulting in her gall bladder failure "natural death". As if people at the age of 47 in relatively good health just die suddenly like that in their own home. No prior medical visits, and I guess she just avoided the severe pain/headaches and other symptoms associated with gall bladder weakness up until her death.

Blitzkreig said:
Fuchs said:

RIP.

I watched some video by her detailing the corporate harassment. She talked about her house being entered multiple times by goons when she was unaware and bugging it and doing other things to mess with her. I am pretty sure they just ended up poisoning her, resulting in her gall bladder failure "natural death". As if people at the age of 47 in relatively good health just die suddenly like that in their own home. No prior medical visits, and I guess she just avoided the severe pain/headaches and other symptoms associated with gall bladder weakness up until her death.

I only watched the video I linked.

The best sentence from it in in my opinion:

"What we breath, eat, drink or inject into our vains makes us ill, do not believe their lies about heredity."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back