Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Problem with chanting AUM

thelord

Hello
when I Chanting Mantra " AUM " with all rules in JOS website,

I have a very big negative energy, and always when chanting AUM mantra got bad family problems,

specially big problems with my "wife" and my family when chant "AUM"
any help what this problem and how to solve !!

thanks

thelord said:
Hello

I have a very big negative energy, and always when chanting AUM mantra got bad family problems,

thanks

This most likely deals with Conflicting energy in some way. Not really much you can do outside of getting some of them to clean their aura and come to the truth. Neither you or they have to actually fully notice this for it to have an effect. However maybe someone there does notice energy somewhat you never really know most regular people don't talk about that much or maybe even know what it means. If anyone is super tied into the enemy the subconscious reaction will be fight or flight kind of. You can adjust your reactions maybe they can't. A lot of people end up noticing stuff like that when they are more into Satanism. Not bad it was meant always that people would be together that had similar energies and to advance together. However the problem comes when no one is similar in energy.

Just try for the best. Maybe cleanse them somewhat (if they are xtians or in with the enemy and you spend a lot of time that is where the negative energy you notice is from) start doing the rtr more maybe if you dont do it. That should clear enemy energy from wherever you are. See the ending the veil thing in my signature if you want.

Maybe you can do a spell on them to make things more peaceful. Look into that on the rune page. Start with moon in Libra. You can try.

thelord said:

Maybe other members would have more insight, but that sounds very strange. As far as I knew, AUM was perfectly safe. The only thing I could think of would be some sort of curse or something that is "redirecting" the energy negatively. If that is the case, you should do the returning curses meditation or clean your aura very well.

What sort of of negative energy do you have, and what family problems does it create? The same problem each time or just general fighting?

thelord said:
Hello

thanks

If you are the head of the famaly you should be in a position to show them thear place.
You can go in a room alone, lock the door, listen to music and chant it with less noise.

A fokus on hearth 4 chakra, U fokus on sun 3 chakra , M fokus on 6 chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back