Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab Cyber Pandemic

magickeye9

This being the second time I’ve come across this video I felt it should be shared so no one is caught off guard if any cyber pandemic should actually go down as explained by this kike Klaus Schwab. And honestly I’m not crossing it off the list of possibilities. I mean just recently Google and Youtube went down for like an hour (must have been when I was still asleep lol). And two of the biggest crypto exchanges Coinbase and Binance went down after bitcoin hit an all time high of 23k per coin. Then there’s the recent U.S. Treasury hack and before that it was a u.s. agency Fire Eye. And now just yesterday I believe some u.s. nuclear plants got hacked. All of this just in the u.s. alone, also I think just this summer Barcelona had a blackout when people were protesting. California and New York also had blackouts this summer. So something is Definitely up and everyone needs to stay vigilant and be prepared as best as possible for the unexpected.

Klaus Schwab - Cyber Pandemic
https://youtu.be/oaP079ifubs

magickeye9 said:

As was stated by Maxine, the covid plandemic and associated plans of action will leave the global economy in ruin. The cyber warfare stuff that you see is the CCP waging this upon the US. The media says Russia did it, but this is just CCP-corrupted media trying to deflect the blame.

Take the time now to prep the basics. I don't expect the world to go full OOGA BOOGA, but I expect there may be times ahead where food and water access can be called into question for perhaps a week or two. As you stated, electricity can also be threatened, so take the time now to print out all the JOS pages and other important forum threads and save them in a binder. It would really suck to be cut off from something like that that you may need.

While the Gods will always protect us, we should take steps to be self sufficient as much as possible. Additionally, the more we put things in our favor, the easier the Gods can manifest said protection for us. You aren't expected to defend against a full hurricane on your own, but you are probably expected to not be fighting tooth and nail for a piece of bread at the grocery store when you had the means to prep for years beforehand. I don't want to put words in their mouth, but the point is to start prepping now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back