Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini question

Peter

How real are Vovim Baghie’s kundalini writings?

I can't quote exactly right now because I'm writing from a phone and I don't have the PDF anymore. From memory only:

-Extensive, 18-meter aura, clairvoyance, taking over people's emotions
-Tekinesis within the aura

And many other. And I find it authentic, I think Vovim Baghie really lived this and raised his serpent.

On the other hand, if he lied and figured it out, I still think that the ascension he is talking about can give such abilities.

Peter said:

I can't quote exactly right now because I'm writing from a phone and I don't have the PDF anymore. From memory only:

And many other. And I find it authentic, I think Vovim Baghie really lived this and raised his serpent.

On the other hand, if he lied and figured it out, I still think that the ascension he is talking about can give such abilities.

How do you find it authentic? When you experience, you will know. Use the search function, because the situation was actually different.

He said he was moving a paper and making it move on the table. If you are amazed by people moving papers, and consider this an advanced level of telekinesis, just google Psi Wheel, and you will see that this can be done by basically everyone, even you, if you focus on it with intent. Empathy, or feeling the emotions of others, can happen through indefinite range, and there are people who are born with this ability, without any "Serpent" needed. These are typical things which can come out even by the beginner stages of meditation, and not exaggerated and otherworldly powers nor to be treated as such.

HP.Hoodedcobra666 said:
These psi wheel videos don't prove anything.
Telekinesis might be real, but those videos show mostly just heat convection, or someone blowing on the piece of paper from distance.

Also with those psi wheels, your hands act like heater, and warming the air around, the air rises, moving the piece of paper. Nothing supernatural about it.

I saw true telekinesis first hand. But it was the gods, not a human. (They are truly all-powerful, they can move things on earth, and they are soo far away, this is what I call Telekinesis)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Peter said:

How do you find it authentic? When you experience, you will know. Use the search function, because the situation was actually different.

He said he was moving a paper and making it move on the table. If you are amazed by people moving papers, and consider this an advanced level of telekinesis, just google Psi Wheel, and you will see that this can be done by basically everyone, even you, if you focus on it with intent. Empathy, or feeling the emotions of others, can happen through indefinite range, and there are people who are born with this ability, without any "Serpent" needed. These are typical things which can come out even by the beginner stages of meditation, and not exaggerated and otherworldly powers nor to be treated as such.

Thanks for the reply.
It reminds me you have written such a summary already in "Magnum Opus Levels Explained". I'll read it again.
What I do not understand, I do not know I think well:
first level = awakened kundalini
second level = fully ascended kundalini
practically.
Or does it require a fully ascended kundalini to complete the first level?

HP are you sure that the "Psi" wheel is a form of telekinesis?

Doesn't the paper spin because the hands are warmer than the room's temperature?

I also saw a video on YouTube in witch this happened by placing the so called Psi wheel between 6 cups of warm water

Νίκος said:
HP are you sure that the "Psi" wheel is a form of telekinesis?

Doesn't the paper spin because the hands are warmer than the room's temperature?

I also saw a video on YouTube in witch this happened by placing the so called Psi wheel between 6 cups of warm water

He said that this other guy was moving a piece of paper on the table, then he compared it to psi wheels, as he doesn’t consider either of it to be serious telekinesis. (This is how I understood it)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back