Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aquarius

shekeb

When we enter in the age of aquarius
( my english is not good )

If we have already entered in that age when we have entered

December 21st this year appears to be one of the major transitions towards it in energy with Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in Aquarius. It was said by Maxine we would not fully be in age of Aquarius till 2024 when pluto goes into Aquarius and when Neptune leaves Pisces. The earth already is mostly in Aquarius energies though. So far as the actual full age where this energy is stable and people are living out what is and will be Aquarius totally that may not be till 2100 sometime or the late 20s like 2070 or 2080 or something. The transition takes about 200 years supposedly. We have been in it for awhile. 2024 represents the midway point where we go more into the energies from what Maxine said i gather that. So that would mean we started the transition sometime in the 1900s.

666S666 said:
When we enter in the age of aquarius
( my english is not good )

If we have already entered in that age when we have entered
"
SleepingWolf wrote:

slyscorpion wrote:

ZmajEriksson wrote:
It's truly incredible the tools we have. Kalki's coming early for sure. Without the RTRs we'd have to wait another 426,000 years for the Kali Yuga to end. But we're stopping the tiger in its tracks and putting a bullet right between its eyes

"When the moon, the sun and Bṛhaspatī are together in the constellation Karkaṭa, and all three enter simultaneously into the lunar mansion Puṣyā — at that exact moment the age of Satya, or Kṛta, will begin."

Maybe I'm still too much of a noob, but this sounds like an allegory for the Kundalani no? Western Alchemists said something similar about the contraries united with a third element? Does the Sun and Moon not refer to the powers of the Solar and 6th Chakra? Probably wrong, it sounds like an allegory for the energies meeting int the "lunar mansion" would mean meeting in the 6th chakra?

"You are correct on what this means.

The Yuga dialectic is misunderstood. Many Yogis give different interpretations which are external based, most of the time these Yogis are not the most insightful ones.

The best "Interpretation" is that of Western Astrology, observed to be real for thousands of years. The Yugas are about also internal workings, not only external conditions. But that's it about that.

Humanity doing advancement, accelerates everything. There is no "fixed time" where "X" will happen. These are stellar events, and how we position ourselves as humans during these times, affects our world.

If people do not meditate and/or the enemy is not dealt with entirely, there many never be a Sat-Yuga, or Satanic Yuga, because simply people are not advanced. Doesn't matter how many years may pass us. The "Chronological" order and time may come, but if people are still on an animal level of consciousness, the manifestation will be poor.

We could also be during a Sat-Yuga such as the Age of Aquarius, but if humanity sinks spiritiually, it will be no different than the Kali Yuga.

The Age of Pisces was supposed to be a time of lofty spirituality and understanding between mankind, and advancement that was deeply spiritual. Instead, it became a slaughterhouse of the jews, worse than even the Age of Aries. Age of Aries before this was actually a far better, spiritual, and active age." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794&p=213143&hilit=age+of+aquarius#p213143

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back