Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are there any Mantras for other Stars & Zodiac signs?

Ignisalas

I've seen topics in the past about mantras for the Zodiac Signs. I was wondering if anyone has any info on legit mantras for any of the zodiac signs, like say Leo, Scorpio, or Gemini. I'm not talking about the planetary mantras, I'm talking about something completely different. I also wouldn't have a clue on how I could use the Zodiac mantras as well. They would be a lot different than the Planetary mantras.

I was also wondering if there are any mantras for other stars. Betelgeuse would be one of the most beneficial if so. I kind of doubt that there are any mantras like that, but I guess its worth asking.

Sun said:
I've seen topics in the past about mantras for the Zodiac Signs. I was wondering if anyone has any info on legit mantras for any of the zodiac signs, like say Leo, Scorpio, or Gemini. I'm not talking about the planetary mantras, I'm talking about something completely different. I also wouldn't have a clue on how I could use the Zodiac mantras as well. They would be a lot different than the Planetary mantras.

I was also wondering if there are any mantras for other stars. Betelgeuse would be one of the most beneficial if so. I kind of doubt that there are any mantras like that, but I guess its worth asking.

There are zodiac mantras and mantras for Rahu and Ketu, the North and South nodes in Vedic astrology. There don't seem to be any mantras for fixed stars.

https://ibb.co/ZBv9dKG

This is the seed syllables for when the moon is in a certain sign. It said Rashi.

https://www.vedicrishi.in/mantra/index/act/rashi-mantra

Sun said:
Zodiac mantras arent something you can use safely. They exist and certainly have power, but to be safely used there would need to be advanced methods that allow this to be done in a beneficial and healthy way.

As for mantras of the stars, they almost certainly exist and would be useful, but so far no accurate sources have been found/shared. The best method right now is to find the star in the night sky (when it does appear) and to strongly focus on it. You need to train your mind and energy-sensitivity in such a way that you can accurately visualize the star. At that point, you can begin breathing in the energy of the star and programming it. From there onward, you can do it daily like any other working.

Stay away from malefic stars at all costs, even the ones that are only partially malefic (such as ones that are bad for eyesight, promote injury or poisoning, or cause mental degradation).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back