Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You can start a personal working on the 21st to Attract wealth/money if you need it

darkmonkey666

Be aware that on the 21st if your going to start a personal working the Moon will be void some of the day or most of it depending where you are. Do not start a personal working on moon void no matter where anything else is or you will be wasting your time most likely. The best time to go for starting a personal working to attract something is when moon is at 0 Aries. This can be looked up on moontracks.com ingress time and adjusting the timezone to your own to find the exact time. For Example it is 5:32 PM EST. I assume anything is amplified a lot on that day at around that time you have 4 planets at 0 Degrees. So good time to start something (if you still have time afterwards before moon leaves 0 Aries do the rtr/killing Tetragrammaton thing too at this point as well)

I personally am starting a money working then.

I just want to let people know you should take advantage of power times to attract things into your life. If you have issues with money (a lot of people do right now) you can do this to help you and it gives an advantage to you cause things are amplified at this moment by the stars even if you do not have tremendous power you are at an advantage due to the time you start. You can do an energy raising meditation before starting a personal working.

Any of the money spells including the Necromicon spellbook ones you can chose or a couple if you want.

Just make sure your able to do everything you start for 40 to 90 days or however long you want too before starting. Money workings almost never would be a one shot deal especially with the amount of people going for this right now.

Good Luck. Just giving people the idea that its cool to start a personal working at this time. I did last year at winter solstice will again this year.

I mean if I keep doing it eventually I will have luck so I keep trying till my life is improved no matter how long it takes to get results or opportunities. That is the spirit.

By one shot deal do you mean doing the ritual one day or doing it for a set(40/90)day, For example doing the ritual for 90 days, being one shot and doin it again being "another shot" or is "one shot deal" meaning 1 day/ 1 time performing the ritual.

Good idea, but I'm currently leaning more on the basics. Cleaning, yoga, aop, void... Some freeing of the soul on top of that. Can't be a bad recipe.

In any case, I wish you Good Luck!

Low Priest said:
By one shot deal do you mean doing the ritual one day or doing it for a set(40/90)day, For example doing the ritual for 90 days, being one shot and doin it again being "another shot" or is "one shot deal" meaning 1 day/ 1 time performing the ritual.

I mean just doing it one day. I would think you should do whatever you started 40 to 90 days. I guess 88 days is ok or 44 or something too. Most the time it doesn't really do much no matter where anything is if you just do a working one time for something like money. Idk maybe this would work for some things but with money if thats what you want it would take longer because you have so many people desiring it doing magick for it wishing for it etc that it takes more energy. If that makes sense.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you for this and other information. I noticed lately I have been reading lots of good info from your posts.

Yeah and if you do mess up on this the 29th at around this time (yes I did edit this to a random location and removed my name)

astro-2gw-hello-83238-46437.png

Wherever you are is ok to try again for the same thing. I guess close to full moon in Cancer still waxing by degree at least.

Idk whenever you want to do something with magick look for a time when as many planets as possible are on a critical degree or in a sign beneficial to your working (Capricorn and Taurus would be most beneficial for money and wealth)

Also if your not going to do a Jupiter or Saturn working soon (you want to stick with one planitary working only if possible) Sunday you can still start sun square it would be opposite Satans Star and near the Aries point.

The other thing beneficial in a working is visualization and feeling things trying to sense where energies are going etc. Have confidence in it. If the energy seems to be guiding you to do something do it (but keep on doing the working till the end anyways even if you figure out how to get money or whatever it will back you up and keep increasing things you want that and if you stop its also possible (but not gaurenteed you could be lucky with this) the whole thing might backfire somehow after a bit maybe in a really serious bad way. I learned this the hard way a couple times.

I totally understand what you mean, but you might want to go for Moon in Taurus for this. It will help more. Also, considerable changes, cannot happen with an one shot deal, unless you are extremely powerful or empowered by external astrological setup and other factors.

Hit it hard on the Taurus Moon. The collective workings we do will carry more people also, and help with this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I totally understand what you mean, but you might want to go for Moon in Taurus for this. It will help more. Also, considerable changes, cannot happen with an one shot deal, unless you are extremely powerful or empowered by external astrological setup and other factors.

Hit it hard on the Taurus Moon. The collective workings we do will carry more people also, and help with this.

Brother, but how I deal with the curses on money. Along the years at the peak of big financial aims by using magic it always resulted in fatalities and extreme situations. If I do small workings, they work almost instantly. Anything which is life changing I get met by complete destruction and violence.

NakedPluto said:
Brother, but how I deal with the curses on money. Along the years at the peak of big financial aims by using magic it always resulted in fatalities and extreme situations. If I do small workings, they work almost instantly. Anything which is life changing I get met by complete destruction and violence.

Take a look at this post from Lydia, it should help you tremendously!!

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

HAIL SATAN!

Was there such a thing as a necronomicon sigil to attrackt money?

I might make something like a flash card or 2 with these. place an affirmation on the back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ok so wait for moon in Taurus to do it. I can do that.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also does it matter if moon is conjunct Uranus. Do I wait for moon to be out of orb with that or can I just do it on the night of the 23rd/morning of the 24th when it first enters Taurus. I am asking cause it says Uranus in Taurus energy can be bad for money and wealth or good suddenly. Does this configuration even matter or does moon just being in Taurus matter the most.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you think really intense thoughts about destruction of something when doing the working or feel intense anger when doing the workings at something that is preventing you from having money. That would be the answer as to why this happens. Also there always is "in a positive way for me" you can add to this. This sounds like something related to pluto too from the way you put this extreme situations fatalities complete destruction and violence etc. You dont have to reveal anything and probably shouldn't on here but based upon that if Pluto is connected to something in your chart dealing with money that could be the answer. I dont know as this would have anything to do with curses. Maybe your answer is to do a separate working to deal with the astrology aspect that may be causing this or free yourself from the Karma causing this issue. If you can figure out the root cause of this Munka and/or Ansuz could be useful if you can come up with an affirmation related to it. Try to think and trace what thought process this energy is coming from or where its coming from and deal with that. Then after its dealt with try the money working again. It should not cause problems this time. If you know what astrology house this is related to in your chart. I was told you can do Ansuz or Munka to free that house from negative karma or something like Surya or visuddhi to cleanse that house of bad karma like that. It could be like "My 11th house (just an example btw) is cleansed of all negative karma" you could also do a working of the planitary square of the planet that rules this house.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Lol, 216 reps for 90 days gang. That takes me about 1 hour a day but is super worth it if you can handle it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Beautiful :)

We really all need to secure our jobs/finances and existence for the next years, this be an enormous help for all of us :)

Posts like these are very appreciated, essential for those of us who are not learned.
Can anyone tell me what money working is among the best?

Hi.

The SS calendar says it's 25th day, Moon in Taurus good for wealth workings, material and sensuality.
21st is Winter Solstice and the JoS celebration page doesn't mention anything about acquiring wealth, rather celebrating Yule.
Just thought to point that out.

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hi.

The SS calendar says it's 25th day, Moon in Taurus good for wealth workings, material and sensuality.
21st is Winter Solstice and the JoS celebration page doesn't mention anything about acquiring wealth, rather celebrating Yule.

HAIL SATAN!

I thought just because of the Power it would be a good idea it seems like literally anything would be amplified then. Maybe I will start a smaller runic working then and start the regular money working on the 25th or night of the 24th. Where I live the moon is in Taurus starting on the 24th in the night. I believe I would have to look it up again.

Anyways if people did want might be a good time to collectively spam the rtr and tetragrammaton thing on the hour of the timer when moon is in 0 Aries if nothing else. I thought it would be good for anything including wealth working to be honest. That is why i posted this.

slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:
Hi.

HAIL SATAN!

I thought just because of the Power it would be a good idea it seems like literally anything would be amplified then. Maybe I will start a smaller runic working then and start the regular money working on the 25th or night of the 24th. Where I live the moon is in Taurus starting on the 24th in the night. I believe I would have to look it up again.

Anyways if people did want might be a good time to collectively spam the rtr and tetragrammaton thing on the hour of the timer when moon is in 0 Aries if nothing else. I thought it would be good for anything including wealth working to be honest. That is why i posted this.

Oh okay, makes sense.
Thanks brother!

Happy Yule!
HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:
Hi.

HAIL SATAN!

Oh okay, makes sense.
Thanks brother!

Happy Yule!
HAIL SATAN!

In the end I decided not to start a wealth working this day. I could just tell the energy wasn't right for this regardless of the power behind anything. I will start this on the night of the 24th which is when Moon goes into Taurus for me.

I just wish someone would tell us does it matter what other aspects the moon makes or just in Taurus. Cause at the very beginning it would be square Saturn and Conjunct Uranus. That doesn't sound great for money to me but I am not certain if it matters or not.

slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh okay, makes sense.
Thanks brother!

Happy Yule!
HAIL SATAN!

In the end I decided not to start a wealth working this day. I could just tell the energy wasn't right for this regardless of the power behind anything. I will start this on the night of the 24th which is when Moon goes into Taurus for me.

I just wish someone would tell us does it matter what other aspects the moon makes or just in Taurus. Cause at the very beginning it would be square Saturn and Conjunct Uranus. That doesn't sound great for money to me but I am not certain if it matters or not.

I suggest looking into this: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

And not forgetting to check out Prince Azazel's astrology page too: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Good luck brother!
Happy Yule!
HAIL SATAN!

slyscorpion said:
NameHere said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh okay, makes sense.
Thanks brother!

Happy Yule!
HAIL SATAN!

In the end I started this working since I realized the moon was at 0 degrees and aspecting the Jupiter Saturn conjunction (what I wanted to harness the energy of for this) interesting is i checked the position of things and right when I got done with the rtr thing it was Ascendant Conjunct Venus close to exact and hour of moon. That was cool.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back