Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YouTube deleted my account. Need some input for social media sites.

Ninja 666

I'm posting this in the general forum to gain some more traction.

YouTube suspended my account. (Deleted it)

I've always worked on the "What Today Needs" thread for motivating myself and to motivate others and to get help and help. It's the most viewed thread on the forum with 369K+ views. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32&start=2000

I'm going incognito now. So the enemy doesn't have a source page they can go to and target specific accounts. But also because the landscape has changed a bit. People are more open to "conspiracy theories" and more aware of the Jews. I get likes from randoms online. They are definitely reading our comments without the need of a popular vote.

I'll still hang around in the JoS Activism - SS Internet Batallion and the forum. And help anyone who asks with the rest of the SS here.

To cut to the chase. I want to expand into other areas of the internet. I'll get myself into YouTube somehow. But are now also looking at alternative sites, and was hoping for your input.

[Several who participate in the Online Warfare / Activism, doesn't post on this forum, so please keep in mind that some of them might read this thread, but not participate in the conversation.]

I've been checking out BitChute. It isn't as popular as YouTube, but man, the comments are like ripe with people informed on the Jews and their comments aren't being deleted. It also seems they haven't been harassed as much as they're pretty open with their statements there.

I'm interested in basically YouTube and Twitter type of places. I find them easiest to work with and more fast paced. But I'm not interested in "start ups", although this depends entirely on the content, as I want to reach as wide an audience as possible, at the same time I want to get response. There are still "newbs" to all of these Jewish and political schemes who still hang out at big sites like YouTube and I'm interested to reach out to them as well.

Hope for your input! It will be much appreciated.

Ninja 666 said:
You can get another account easily, you can make a protonmail account to use it as email. Obviously youtube is extremely censored these times. We always have to doublecheck from another browser or account if our comments are really where we put them and they haven't been shadowbanned.

Twitter is also good. I have an account that has some 15 followers and I had posts with hundreds of views. Unfortunately I haven't logged in for months due to other duties.

Quora is really good as well, although I had two accounts deleted for mainly posting comments against holocaust. You can see all the time the views you have on your comments and you have all kind of audience statistics. I don't reccomend Reddit because is also very censored and not really easy to use. There are also alternatives to youtube, for example Banned Videos is a popular example. Dailymotion is very popular as well. Also everybody heard about Bitchute but I don't see many users there. Vimeo is another popular example. What else you can do is that you can search on the internet`biggest forums in the world` or things like this. For example it is stated about Warrior Forums that they have tens of thousands of active users at any given moment.

The Alchemist7 said:
Ninja 666 said:
You can get another account easily, you can make a protonmail account to use it as email. Obviously youtube is extremely censored these times. We always have to doublecheck from another browser or account if our comments are really where we put them and they haven't been shadowbanned.

Twitter is also good. I have an account that has some 15 followers and I had posts with hundreds of views. Unfortunately I haven't logged in for months due to other duties.

Quora is really good as well, although I had two accounts deleted for mainly posting comments against holocaust. You can see all the time the views you have on your comments and you have all kind of audience statistics. I don't reccomend Reddit because is also very censored and not really easy to use. There are also alternatives to youtube, for example Banned Videos is a popular example. Dailymotion is very popular as well. Also everybody heard about Bitchute but I don't see many users there. Vimeo is another popular example. What else you can do is that you can search on the internet`biggest forums in the world` or things like this. For example it is stated about Warrior Forums that they have tens of thousands of active users at any given moment.

Wow!!! TheAlchemist7!

I always clicked "Create a new Gmail address instead". And when it got to the place where you put in the phone number, I've always figured it was a fail.

This time I didn't click that, (I'm writing for those who don't know as well), and when it got to the phone number place, I figured "fuck", then thought " might as well try to click further and see what happens"... And there you have it! The only places that was made red was everything except the phone number input.

I filled in the remaining, and Voila! I have a YT account again.

Thank you, TheAlchemist7!!!

Ninja 666 said:
I always clicked "Create a new Gmail address instead". And when it got to the place where you put in the phone number, I've always figured it was a fail.
Yea as far as I know nor youtube or gmail mandatorily require a phone number. Another email can be used as security check. Personally I do have an additional sim without any numbers in it and another phone which I only turn on to receive these security codes when I try to login on my accounts. Even if let's say they manage to get this number from youtube or yahoo or whatever, as far as I read is impossible to track the location of a sim only by having it's number, although I don't know what secret technology has nowadays NSA and other spying agencies. But yea avoiding to use a phone number altogether is better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back