Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unanswered question plus extra question

I just realised something about the vowels. In this whole discussion I've been approaching it all wrong.

I do not think it is a case they're order in the way they are, from Alpha/Moon to Omega/Saturn. There is no mistake and the hint has always been under my nose all the time. It's actually of different way of working on the chakras/planets and that is related not to the order they are positioned in the body but to the order used in Necronomicon meditations for opening them!

Rook said:
The Greek Kabala said:
3:
0DnotDU.png
In greek tradition, Swastika is called Gammadion, a extension of letter Gamma. In runic system, the Swastika is called Gebo. According to Guido Von List, the rune Gebo is the rune of Earth. And the Greek Gamma is also related to Earth.

National-Satanist said:
Rook said:
The Greek Kabala said:
In greek tradition, Swastika is called Gammadion, a extension of letter Gamma. In runic system, the Swastika is called Gebo. According to Guido Von List, the rune Gebo is the rune of Earth. And the Greek Gamma is also related to Earth.
I forgot to say that the Egyptian god of earth was called Geb.

National-Satanist said:
Rook said:
The Greek Kabala said:

Thank you for your contribution. This thread needed revving up, Do you think that Gamma is related to Gaum? Also, Gam/Gaum is stated to be the mantra of the Vedic God Ganesha. Ganesha is pictured with the head of an elephant, which in the Bhagavad Gita in white represents wisdom. Ganesha is linked by Frawley, oddly, to the root chakra but that may be because it's related to Earth and some people say that Saturn is related to wisdom in a way (terrestrial widsom)?

Stormblood said:
Thank you for your contribution. This thread needed revving up, Do you think that Gamma is related to Gaum? Also, Gam/Gaum is stated to be the mantra of the Vedic God Ganesha. Ganesha is pictured with the head of an elephant, which in the Bhagavad Gita in white represents wisdom. Ganesha is linked by Frawley, oddly, to the root chakra but that may be because it's related to Earth and some people say that Saturn is related to wisdom in a way (terrestrial widsom)?
National-Satanist said:
According to Guido Von List, the rune Gibor was originally called Ge. I think that “Ge” and “Gamma” are cognates. The both comes from Gam, which is the Ganesh's Beej Mantra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back