Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ways to deal with sex drive?

Sundara

Hey, might be a tmi topic but I think it’s important to figure out healthy ways to deal with a high sex drive. Personally, I think I internalized a lot of my sexual desires and when they all came out, a lot of this contributed to ruining my relationship and when I couldn’t really handle it, I instinctively wove it through my chakras in a way that caused my serpent to rise too soon. I’ve been puzzling over the hows and whys this could’ve happened and I think that’s probably why. I’ve always had a far higher sex drive than most men I’ve been with, and I wind up unsatisfied at some point. Now with the whole covid thing, it’s hard to go out and meet someone and it’s sketchy to just have anybody over. Are there any other ways this can be relieved and resolved aside from doing it yourself or having a partner, does working out help? The people that would really cut it for me are far away, and I would probably feel better if I just went at it with someone for 3 days non stop. I’d be good for at least a month. This is just irritating and distracting on top of causing a lot of mental mayhem.

If you don't want or have momentary possibilities to attract a partner, which 99% you could attract a decent person and available one, try practice arts more. Create more than you already do, and try to free your creative persona more.

If you have second thoughts on sexual companionship, never lower standards or compromise out of desires, rather focus the desire on an ideal situation, and it will manifest 100%.

The sexual energy can also be used to manifest workings more potently and innately amplify desires for you to have a drive of accomplishment.

Sundara said:
Maybe try some of the sacral chakra yoga that Lydia posted, possibly also in conjunction with some mantras and/or a working. It might seem counterintuitive to do those things with a high sexdrive, but in reality it can actually help to make your "sessions", whether alone or with a partner, more intense so that you feel satisfied for longer. To avoid arousing yourself at the wrong times, you should of course do those things right before masturbation or sex.

Aside from that, I don't think I can give much more advice. Just make sure to never end up trying to ignore or suppress these things, because it can get very nasty and damaging. A way to healthily let it out and satisfy yourself, without taking a ton of your time, is the only realistic solution.

NakedPluto said:
If you don't want or have momentary possibilities to attract a partner, which 99% you could attract a decent person and available one, try practice arts more. Create more than you already do, and try to free your creative persona more.

If you have second thoughts on sexual companionship, never lower standards or compromise out of desires, rather focus the desire on an ideal situation, and it will manifest 100%.

The sexual energy can also be used to manifest workings more potently and innately amplify desires for you to have a drive of accomplishment.

Yeah channeling through art is awesome, it’s worked in the past. Basically just being more stylized and sexual in personality too, definitely attracts a lot. I don’t have an issue attracting anyone but it just never seems to be enough. The more I tune into that the stronger it gets too. Focusing more on just genuine love helps put the fire out too.

Sundara said:
Hey, might be a tmi topic but I think it’s important to figure out healthy ways to deal with a high sex drive. Personally, I think I internalized a lot of my sexual desires and when they all came out, a lot of this contributed to ruining my relationship and when I couldn’t really handle it, I instinctively wove it through my chakras in a way that caused my serpent to rise too soon. I’ve been puzzling over the hows and whys this could’ve happened and I think that’s probably why. I’ve always had a far higher sex drive than most men I’ve been with, and I wind up unsatisfied at some point. Now with the whole covid thing, it’s hard to go out and meet someone and it’s sketchy to just have anybody over. Are there any other ways this can be relieved and resolved aside from doing it yourself or having a partner, does working out help? The people that would really cut it for me are far away, and I would probably feel better if I just went at it with someone for 3 days non stop. I’d be good for at least a month. This is just irritating and distracting on top of causing a lot of mental mayhem.
Masturbating. If your sex drive is too much to where its a problem you could do a working to balance your sexual libido. You could even ask for a succubus/incubus.

luis said:
Sundara said:
Masturbating. If your sex drive is too much to where its a problem you could do a working to balance your sexual libido. You could even ask for a succubus/incubus.

That has been helpful but I just don’t have the psychic energy for it right now to fully physically work, I need to stay grounded. Maybe some of this is emotional and I think I’ve been able to resolve some of it, it just takes time. I think Incubus are great on every level though. It’s hard to really find guys that have it all and are really good at quenching that entire thirst, it’s most often really disappointing until people are use to each other.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back