Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JOS downloads: Why every browser doesn't work?

Satanic Path

Hi Brothers and Sisters, I'd like to be quick: I must be ready for the hard times coming, so I've been trying so many times to have all Jos stored on my phone and laptop ( where I did many copies of the five files.)
Whenever I try to open the five HTML files of the entire JOS that i downloaded every browser does the same thing: it opens up pages and pages of strange, pointless japanese symbols and different question marks... On the computer it gets worse: every file is saved with the extension 7z, and the browsers don't even open it. If I open each file with a Zip Program, then the web site is broken into many directories that are very difficult to surf. Some of them are Zip files, others just HTML files.
Is there a way to just open these files by my phone? Like an offline version of JOS? Of course my laptop will save the two copies of the files.
I really don't understand why Opera and Chrome keep on giving me Japanese/Chinese symbols at every try I make. Then Chrome sucks, so I should find another browser.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!
Thank you all.

Pisces said:
Satanic Path said:
Pisces said:
Not an answer to your questions, but this file has a lot of JoS stuff: https://mega.nz/folder/LZoyDSoD#lRNpLNw8bgW1GN3tDMs2Sw

Ouch I wish I had a way to read those files, as they're really important to me.
Thanks anyway! Hail Satan!

Ahh bummer... similar issue I suppose?

Hail Satan!

No, it totally works, but the files on the Jos are the ones I really want. Anyway I added your file and stored it in my laptop.
Thank you Pisces, Hail Satan and may you be always blessed.

Satanic Path said:
Pisces said:
Satanic Path said:
Ouch I wish I had a way to read those files, as they're really important to me.
Thanks anyway! Hail Satan!

Ahh bummer... similar issue I suppose?

Hail Satan!

No, it totally works, but the files on the Jos are the ones I really want. Anyway I added your file and stored it in my laptop.
Thank you Pisces, Hail Satan and may you be always blessed.

I forgot to mention, go to the file “!!! Most important learning” and there is a Joy Of Satan PDF. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back