Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for Sun square for personality improvement

Serenity

I want to make myself more confident but im confused whether to use svaha or namah

TheKikeSlayer said:
I want to make myself more confident but im confused whether to use svaha or namah

With the spiritual square, you can not program the energy. You take the raw sun energy inside your soul (as far as I have understood it so far from own experience)

NinRick said:
TheKikeSlayer said:

With the spiritual square, you can not program the energy. You take the raw sun energy inside your soul (as far as I have understood it so far from own experience)

This right here^^ is what I’ve heard from a lot of members. On the JoS it does not say that you need an affirmation for the spiritual square either.

But read my post, some members here are claiming you do need an affirmation for the spiritual squares.

So which one is it?

Darksage666 said:
NinRick said:
TheKikeSlayer said:

This right here^^ is what I’ve heard from a lot of members. On the JoS it does not say that you need an affirmation for the spiritual square either.

But read my post, some members here are claiming you do need an affirmation for the spiritual squares.

So which one is it?

If you ask me, you are not able to program it.

I did a Sun Square, Everytime I did it I sat in the sun, and absorbed it’s energy while doing the vibrations, feeling the energy, held on to it and did not let it go, and saw me shining like the sun.

I wanted to do a Sun Square to get more fire element into my soul and another thing, and programmed the Energy accordingly.

To my surprise I gained much muscle mass thanks to the square. I was shocked and my friends as well. Literally gained 1kg almost every workout session. Overall I gained 26kg in 1 year. The sun square played a huge role in it.

Then I looked up on the JoS and it doesn’t say that you need to do an affirmation for the sun square. Plus, the Sun square did something on it‘s own altering heavily my body (and soul).

So I came to the conclusion, that you are not able to „program“ a spiritual square. Because you invoke raw planetary energies.

-my own theory of experience, research and thought-

However, you can still program the energy (I did it as well), but I believe it doesn’t do anything. If you want to be sure just include an affirmation. It should not influence your working in an way (if you ask me)

Darksage666 said:
NinRick said:
TheKikeSlayer said:

So which one is it?

Mhm thinking of it, even if it is not „needed“ to use an affirmation in order to program the energy.

Maybe it is better just to add an affirmation, just for yourself, so you know that everything is finished and fine and also so that you don’t doubt the working. So you can relax and don’t overthink it.

But I always thought of the spiritual square that you invoke the energies und merge it with your soul, thus your chart changes (but you will not be able to see it obviously. This is actually a bas point thinking of it xD if you do too many squares, can you still rely on your chart? XD)

And I thought of the material square, that you raise the energy, and program it to do anything you want, for example, attracting money, a job, or a partner etc.

So this way a material square can influence the material world freely and the spiritual influences your soul directly. But to be honest, I have no clue, I am just making assumptions here *sweaty laughing face*

You can choose to do, or not do, anything you want. There is no law, there is no required way for anything. But it is always a good idea to use an affirmation.

Darksage666 said:

So which one is it?
How could one go wrong with affirming aka directing the energies to ones desires?

If energy remains undirected it will go fuel your existing karma. So it makes no sense to not use affirmations.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can choose to do, or not do, anything you want. There is no law, there is no required way for anything. But it is always a good idea to use an affirmation.

Thank you for your help, you do indeed need an affirmation.

I was thinking though, what’s a good thing to visualize for the affirmation that one of my natal planets is empowered? My Jupiter in this case?

I did the affirmation for the natal Jupiter and crown to be healed

Even if it said no affirmation or people are suggesting no affirmation.

Just do a single affirmation. One = Permanence with an emphasis on new beginnings.

Or another numerological number.

Might as well do it just in case.

Gear88 said:
Even if it said no affirmation or people are suggesting no affirmation.

Just do a single affirmation. One = Permanence with an emphasis on new beginnings.

Or another numerological number.

Might as well do it just in case.

HP Cobra confirmed that spiritual squares do need an affirmation.

When doing a material square one should always use an affirmation, as the material square can and needs to be programmed.

A spiritual square fulfills it’s purpose on it’s own, it is for general issues and imbalance on the soul, the square directs the energy in benefit to you, to fix these issues on the higher levels.

Spiritual squares should be left alone, they are like a medicine that works when you take it, not something that can be programmed.

Material squares are more like a normal working, you call upon the planetary or stellar energy for a specific purpose, and you transform that energy with your affirmation to program it to do what you need it to do.

Admittedly I don’t know enough about the magical squares or Sanskrit to explain why this works the way it does.

Important to know is, Svaha for spiritual goals, Nama for material goals. For a confidence working you want to perform a material square and use Nama.

I did a sun square for confidence in my first year as a Satanist, which transformed me a great deal, even to this day it still affects me positively. The planetary squares are very powerful.

Make sure to not make a single mistake however, just one single mistake ruins the whole square and you have to start over again.

Darksage666 said:

Do you have a source for this? As far as I remember it was said an affirmation isn’t necessary when doing spiritual squares, due to the nature of them acting on their own.

Perhaps I remember wrong, and my previous post here is faulty. I apologize in advance if this is the case.

VoiceofEnki said:
Darksage666 said:

Do you have a source for this? As far as I remember it was said an affirmation isn’t necessary when doing spiritual squares, due to the nature of them acting on their own.

Perhaps I remember wrong, and my previous post here is faulty. I apologize in advance if this is the case.

I asked him through email the other day. He said you do need an affirmation for spiritual squares. If you really want a source, give me your email and I’ll forward the message to you.

The JoS should maybe do an update on the squares page because it doesn’t say you need an affirmation for a spiritual square but you do.

Darksage666 said:
I asked him through email the other day. He said you do need an affirmation for spiritual squares. If you really want a source, give me your email and I’ll forward the message to you.

The JoS should maybe do an update on the squares page because it doesn’t say you need an affirmation for a spiritual square but you do.
Indeed the page does not say that, but as with any magic there has to be the direction of the energy, thus affirmation is required.

JoS needs a lot of updates. I wonder if the clergy will have the time for that.

Since the conversation has sort of shifted towards the issue of affirmations,

Say you're wanting to do a planetary square to strengthen that planet in order to offset an incoming bad Saturn transit, as is recommended to do on the JoS page. Firstly, would you wanna do a spiritual or physical square for that type of working (I'm leaning towards spiritual.), and what would be a good affirmation to use?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Since the conversation has sort of shifted towards the issue of affirmations,

Say you're wanting to do a planetary square to strengthen that planet in order to offset an incoming bad Saturn transit, as is recommended to do on the JoS page. Firstly, would you wanna do a spiritual or physical square for that type of working (I'm leaning towards spiritual.), and what would be a good affirmation to use?
Spiritual square with an affirmation to empower the planet in your soul / natal chart.

Darksage666 said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Darksage666 said:

I will take your word for that. It would be helpful if this could be updated officially, but it seems at this time there is too much going on to accomplish this at the moment.

As a general message to everyone reading this topic, I apologize for making a mistake in this regard. As it appears you do need to direct the energy of a spiritual square with an affirmation.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back