Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New RTR’s making immediate progress?

Sundara

Anyone notice how much better things have gotten? I made a lot of headway with issues I’ve been dealing with, for the first time in months I was able to fully sleep peacefully through an energy surge and my mind was so clear. Every time I tune into the astral too far though, it’s chaotic. Satan has been protecting us heavily right now. An enemy in my personal life completely and utterly fucked himself in a way that he can’t come back from, and has given me an upper hand in court. He’s spiraling -rapidly-, but I see the forums have gotten attacked badly with all of this accidental spam coming through. Keep your focus on Satan and on the present right now, listen to any advice he gives without question. Our side has really arrived to the party.

I'm more furious and unforgiving since the addition, I almost can't control myself and let anger destroy anything. Also a lot of power of creation and destruction to disturbing quantities. I saw a lot of people being afraid of me also. This eclipse and coming aspects to my natal are unforgiving also.

Another thing is that if there are attacks, the attacks are from another source and they are extremely physical as manifestations.

NakedPluto said:
I'm more furious and unforgiving since the addition, I almost can't control myself and let anger destroy anything. Also a lot of power of creation and destruction to disturbing quantities. I saw a lot of people being afraid of me also. This eclipse and coming aspects to my natal are unforgiving also.

Another thing is that if there are attacks, the attacks are from another source and they are extremely physical as manifestations.

Yeah I can’t deny that something very bad did come of this as well for me, all we can do is make it work in our favor. I’m trying not to overthink anything or anyone right now. People are going to extreme measures right now. Everything will be okay, release your anger healthily and don’t get caught up or obsessed with anything you experience.

Sundara said:
Anyone notice how much better things have gotten? I made a lot of headway with issues I’ve been dealing with, for the first time in months I was able to fully sleep peacefully through an energy surge and my mind was so clear. Every time I tune into the astral too far though, it’s chaotic. Satan has been protecting us heavily right now. An enemy in my personal life completely and utterly fucked himself in a way that he can’t come back from, and has given me an upper hand in court. He’s spiraling -rapidly-, but I see the forums have gotten attacked badly with all of this accidental spam coming through. Keep your focus on Satan and on the present right now, listen to any advice he gives without question. Our side has really arrived to the party.
Hell yeah, sis. The silence and peace at the enf of this RTR add-on is deafening. I'm not psychically open yet and I don't consider myself to be exactly sensitive but I'm feeling a sense of happy relief because the protection and support from the Powers during this current offensive is palpably strong.
For some time now I've been thinking about all the peeps who started the fight with the first RTRs and I feel I'm deeply grateful for their service. Let us relentlessly carry on with the warfare.

When I performed for the first time the ATG-Ritual(Anti-Tetragrammaton Grid)-Ritual. I had an odd head sensation but I left that up to just normal cerebral processing.

To be honest I haven't noticed anything different with the new ritual perhaps it's too early to call. Then again back in '18 when F-RTR came out within the week things occurred like the Roman Garrison stone at the so-called wailing wall collapsed.

To be honest I've been getting more angry and wound up these past few days. I particularly got angry during dinner slammed my fist and was told to take my food in my room and leave the table.

It could just be coincidences and whatnot. I'm currently about to end a Mars Square albeit I noticed this time I'm not as angry as before but my anger does spark.

I did the other day spend about 20-30 minutes being angry speaking to myself in my head with angry hateful tones and stating self-hating things. I'm not sure if it's the ritual or just my moods or whatever but it seems like anger is prominent these past few days.

Either way anger is the main tone found among the World and the lock downs a feedback of anger from all the bullshit occurring and people demanding answers and their lives and businesses back.

I don't know about any good fortune, but I've had a lot of snowstorms in my area, making the roads nice and slick for me to take out the old truck and have some fun in the snow :D

Personally for me, since doing the new RTR add-on, I had never experienced attacks as hard as the ones recently. However, I do feel somehow more perceptive of assistance from the Gods in my personal life, which is amazing.

OhNoItsMook said:
Personally for me, since doing the new RTR add-on, I had never experienced attacks as hard as the ones recently. However, I do feel somehow more perceptive of assistance from the Gods in my personal life, which is amazing.
Make sure to clean/protect yourself more. Sometimes these "attacks" could just be your own negative karma instead of the enemy. Clean and protect yourself more.

I did this together with my girlfriend the other night (dont know if your supposed to do it like that we used the same screen to cross things out on not two separate screens) anyways I dont really report any such thing but my girlfriend started getting really angry at everything for awhile but she calmed down. Interesting. I plan to do this again with her another night like that. She is usually at least doing one rtr a day and any ritual we do which is ok since she is just starting out.

OhNoItsMook said:

Yeah, really the only after effect I'm experiencing is that I'm becoming more and more exhausted as I do them.

luis said:
Make sure to clean/protect yourself more. Sometimes these "attacks" could just be your own negative karma instead of the enemy. Clean and protect yourself more.

I've got to be thankful for your advice here. I've tried cleaning more seriously after you told me, and things have been going very well for me since.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Yeah, really the only after effect I'm experiencing is that I'm becoming more and more exhausted as I do them.

I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.

OhNoItsMook said:
luis said:

I've got to be thankful for your advice here. I've tried cleaning more seriously after you told me, and things have been going very well for me since.

ShadowTheRaven said:

I know, right? For me, I get drowsy after a while. The ensuing silence is rather relaxing, too. I feel like it can be an excellent thing to do before sleep, lol.
I'm really happy it got better! Cleaning is the meditation I like the most, really helped me a lot in my life and to advance spiritually. You can do as much cleaning as you want, it will only help you out both spiritually and physically.

after the crawling sensation on my head, the added peace and now I also feel like I can sleep better and have a little bit more energy.
All effects Im glad to experience

OhNoItsMook said:

I didn't mean drowsiness, I meant fatigue.

After several days of doing what, 3-4 rounds of this, you get really fatigued over time but you know you can't stop it no matter how tired you get. You just have to press on.

I don't know if this means that I'm a weakling, or the rituals just evoke a shitload of energy that's overwhelming to many, and it's not just me.

ShadowTheRaven said:
OhNoItsMook said:

After several days of doing what, 3-4 rounds of this, you get really fatigued over time but you know you can't stop it no matter how tired you get. You just have to press on.

I don't know if this means that I'm a weakling, or the rituals just evoke a shitload of energy that's overwhelming to many, and it's not just me.

Pressure will eventually subside and we'll feel less resistance as this piece of crap is going to give out. So do not worry about this. This is temporary.

I also feel tired after the ritual. Although erasing letters has become much easier. Today I have a very physical weakness, I don't even have the strength to do yoga to raise my energy. Perhaps, I will raise energy using RAUM - IO - EYA in my bed, but I will go to the victorious finish, and tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow Yule and my baby will receive his present under the tree :)

ShadowTheRaven said:
OhNoItsMook said:

The biggest effect I've noticed is a major increase in enemy attacks. Perhaps that's also responsible for some of the fatigue you're experiencing.

Yesterday I was almost ready to tore off some heads. Told my only female friend to either dedicate or stop emulating being spiritual and crap while fucking guys for some grub, and then wiped the floor verbally with the xtard that still thinks is my father (man what a stereotyped thing to write but yeah, its true). I was lustfully furious even if I wasn't able to recognize it on the spot. Nothing too bad happened though so fighting must continue.

Ravenheart666 said:
Yesterday I was almost ready to tore off some heads. Told my only female friend to either dedicate or stop emulating being spiritual and crap while fucking guys for some grub, and then wiped the floor verbally with the xtard that still thinks is my father (man what a stereotyped thing to write but yeah, its true). I was lustfully furious even if I wasn't able to recognize it on the spot. Nothing too bad happened though so fighting must continue.

Do not ruin life over your lack of patience. You'll come to regret it later if you do.

Ravenheart666 said:

Anger is at its peak these days brother, same for me. We need to have a breath of air and detach.

That's a good timing to shut yourself somewhere and do the rituals. I've never been this worked up as during the previous schedule. We had this family reunions and it seemed like their brains activated npc mode to praise some ficticional hebrew nutcases in my very presence, and worse, to brainwash the kids in my family for whom I care.

I played some loud Hitler's speeches and march songs (they know my political views and beliefs) and immersed myself in the rituals of the day (most of the time in the days of the Race Awakening but also during Curse pissrael days). It made me irritated for several days and when I had those violent urges, it came to me, thanks the Gods, instead of feeling horrible and lose nights of sleep over someone else's stupidity I could use it for something constructive. It made me feel a lot better later and calmed my thoughts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Do not ruin life over your lack of patience. You'll come to regret it later if you do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back