Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse 666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail from Azazel

SigTyr

Ever since I inked few sigils, I started to receive "updates for the JoS website" time to time. :D

Same purpose as "666 Breath of Lucifer's Grail": connect the male and female aspects of the grail. This is very important for the Magnum Opus. One should already be competent with breathing exercises and in working with energy.

1. Breathe in through your crown chakra to your solar 6th chakra/pineal glad.

2. Hold your breath as long as you can, comfortably, and focus on your 666 solar chakra. You should feel a bit of pressure on the solar chakra.

3. Exhale, and repeat for as many rounds as is comfortable.

Hail Satan!

Just to note, this isn’t something bad to do, but basically it is a simplification of the original and of more advanced meditations to connect the solar to the pineal, likely something you imagined yourself and wrongly believed to be of benefit when in fact it doesn’t have any particular use or builds any significant level of power.

This is the right way to connect your solar to your 6th chakra and activate your pineal:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

To build strong power one should breathe from the solar to the crown, rather than the inverse, this follows the path of energy the Kundalini takes when it rises.

Like this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html

That is a powerful meditation, which follows along the channels of your soul and expands your energy.

If you are a beginner, take care with meditations like this, stick to the beginner meditations on the Joy of Satan website and open your chakra’s properly first.

This here is very important for opening the channels of your soul and connection your lower chakra’s to your upper chakra’s:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Energy.html

A proper way to do it, rather than a small incomplete method like you just thought was of great value.

Please note that the Joy of Satan has researched spirituality to the highest level it has been known to man since the ancient times before this information was suppressed and removed from the populace.

The meditations on the power meditations page cover everything one needs to advance to the second stage of the Magnum Opus, anything after which will be relayed to you personally by your GD if you are ready to hear it.

Just following the meditations openly available on the JoS will allow you to grow to serious realms of power and are the gateway to step into true immortality, no other methods are needed, neither from other sources or from personal delusions.

Don’t let your own mind confuse you and lead you astray. This is how many SS end up wasting years of their lives before they realize the JoS gives them the right path to follow without any individual input required.

VoiceofEnki said:
Just to note, this isn’t something bad to do, but basically it is a simplification of the original and of more advanced meditations to connect the solar to the pineal, likely something you imagined yourself and wrongly believed to be of benefit when in fact it doesn’t have any particular use or builds any significant level of power.

This is the right way to connect your solar to your 6th chakra and activate your pineal:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

To build strong power one should breathe from the solar to the crown, rather than the inverse, this follows the path of energy the Kundalini takes when it rises.

Like this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ascending_Energy.html

That is a powerful meditation, which follows along the channels of your soul and expands your energy.

If you are a beginner, take care with meditations like this, stick to the beginner meditations on the Joy of Satan website and open your chakra’s properly first.

This here is very important for opening the channels of your soul and connection your lower chakra’s to your upper chakra’s:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Energy.html

A proper way to do it, rather than a small incomplete method like you just thought was of great value.

Please note that the Joy of Satan has researched spirituality to the highest level it has been known to man since the ancient times before this information was suppressed and removed from the populace.

The meditations on the power meditations page cover everything one needs to advance to the second stage of the Magnum Opus, anything after which will be relayed to you personally by your GD if you are ready to hear it.

Just following the meditations openly available on the JoS will allow you to grow to serious realms of power and are the gateway to step into true immortality, no other methods are needed, neither from other sources or from personal delusions.

Don’t let your own mind confuse you and lead you astray. This is how many SS end up wasting years of their lives before they realize the JoS gives them the right path to follow without any individual input required.

Thank you for your post, VoiceofEnki.

This is not a full mediation, but a breathing exercise that was given to me and I was asked to share this.

Some information on JoS haven't been updated for some time. Information on JoS regarding mediations is enough for average newcomers to advance, but not all of us are equal. Some of us have been cursed and have blocks that are not removable by standard methods...

Don't let the small number of my posts fool you believing that I am a delusional who us trying to get some reputation on this forum, by "reversing" some existing techniques and presenting it as something new. I am only guided by my guardians and share information that I've been told to, as it may help someone else.

SigTyr said:

This is not a full mediation, but a breathing exercise that was given to me and I was asked to share this.

Some information on JoS haven't been updated for some time. Information on JoS regarding mediations is enough for average newcomers to advance, but not all of us are equal. Some of us have been cursed and have blocks that are not removable by standard methods...

Don't let the small number of my posts fool you believing that I am a delusional who us trying to get some reputation on this forum, by "reversing" some existing techniques and presenting it as something new. I am only guided by my guardians and share information that I've been told to, as it may help someone else.

I understand you have no bad intentions, I’ve read a few of your posts and can see you are figuring things out on your own, however on some of those posts you show signs of delusions or have come to wrong conclusions on certain things caused by your own mind or gaps in your communication.

When I wrote my reply I actually put in a secondary possibility as to why you came up with this meditation, which was that possibly you were given it by your GD as a substitute because other methods might be too intensive for you at this moment, however I deleted that part later after reading a few of your other posts since you are confusing yourself from time to time and are lacking in communication thus information to come to you is inaccurate and you run the risk of deluding yourself through that.

I overlooked the possibility that it could still have come from your GD as a personal method to help you as an individual.

Like I said, it isn’t something bad, just a small method compared to what the JoS provides, however it may be of help as a primer for more potent meditations later on to open up channels in your soul.

While a lot of the JoS hasn’t been updated in years, it doesn’t necessarily have to be.

Back when Maxine wrote and updated the meditations, she was already the most advanced spiritual satanist on the planet by a long shot, already more advanced than pretty much anyone else is today al these years later. All the things which had to be updated because the methods were incomplete or lacking have been updated so far.

More powerful things and updates will be released when the Gods give the go ahead to Maxine and Cobra.

For now the JoS is sufficient, even in cases of people have certain difficulties. However, if one truly struggles with certain things, your GD can give you personal advice which is meant for you as an individual to help sublimate certain shortcomings or difficulties you come across.

It’s important to make that distinction when posting about personal findings.

Ask yourself why you think you are receiving updates for the JoS?

If things were so integral they should be updated or be considered as updates to the JoS knowledge base, the Gods would tell Cobra and Maxine directly.

This is where a delusion comes in, you want to contribute and you are excited that you received helpful informations, but you should take care to remain grounded when you share personal findings, otherwise you eventually lose your head in the clouds and run the risk of wasting years of your time before you set this straight.

VoiceofEnki said:
SigTyr said:

I understand you have no bad intentions, I’ve read a few of your posts and can see you are figuring things out on your own, however on some of those posts you show signs of delusions or have come to wrong conclusions on certain things caused by your own mind or gaps in your communication.

When I wrote my reply I actually put in a secondary possibility as to why you came up with this meditation, which was that possibly you were given it by your GD as a substitute because other methods might be too intensive for you at this moment, however I deleted that part later after reading a few of your other posts since you are confusing yourself from time to time and are lacking in communication thus information to come to you is inaccurate and you run the risk of deluding yourself through that.

I overlooked the possibility that it could still have come from your GD as a personal method to help you as an individual.

Like I said, it isn’t something bad, just a small method compared to what the JoS provides, however it may be of help as a primer for more potent meditations later on to open up channels in your soul.

While a lot of the JoS hasn’t been updated in years, it doesn’t necessarily have to be.

Back when Maxine wrote and updated the meditations, she was already the most advanced spiritual satanist on the planet by a long shot, already more advanced than pretty much anyone else is today al these years later. All the things which had to be updated because the methods were incomplete or lacking have been updated so far.

More powerful things and updates will be released when the Gods give the go ahead to Maxine and Cobra.

For now the JoS is sufficient, even in cases of people have certain difficulties. However, if one truly struggles with certain things, your GD can give you personal advice which is meant for you as an individual to help sublimate certain shortcomings or difficulties you come across.

If things were so integral they should be updated or be considered as updates to the JoS knowledge base, the Gods would tell Cobra and Maxine directly.

This is where a delusion comes in, you want to contribute and you are excited that you received helpful informations, but you should take care to remain grounded when you share personal findings, otherwise you eventually lose your head in the clouds and run the risk of wasting years of your time before you set this straight.

I don't post anything personal without confirming first with my GD, as most of those "personal things" contradicts with information available on JoS website.
This particular breathing exercise is sort of "if you can't push something, try pulling it instead".

Not gonna argue about having problems with communications, as:
I am not a social person at all, I live abnormal lifestyle and sometimes I find it difficult to talk with anyone. The further I go, the less I want to talk with anyone. Especially with my passive ability to see "insides" of people.

After being cursed and making bad life choices, I spend many years in a state where I couldn't express myself as what I had in my head was some random phrases without any sense. I am still recovering, or should I say rebuilding myself from scratch... With each day I am a different person, and sometimes one single meditation session may change me quite noticeable. Plus English is not my primary language, but I don't think it's a problem.

I may be still delusional, as fixing myself is not going be fast, but that doesn't prevent me from receiving "updates", especially after I inked sigils. Now I finally able to communicate, as before that it was problematic and I was relying on other people in my group or on pendulum.

For me this forum is "alive". Sometimes I got pointed to a specific post that answering my question, and I know that even before reading this. Whole purpose of posting this "useless" exercise is a feeling that it may help someone like it helped me, even if it will be only a single person.

Anyway, VoiceofEnki,
I would like to say thank you for helping me realize that I take any criticism as a personal attack and act accordingly.

SigTyr said:

Look you misunderstand my intention. I’m not replying to you like this to bash your efforts or put you down, however you are blowing out of proportion the importance of what you have to say and share, and I’m pointing this out to you in an attempt to help you see this before you actually lose yourself in self delusion.

I have seen many people like you in the past, been friends with SS in similar places like you, and those friends all damned themselves because they lost themselves in delusions about self importance or grandeur as well as confusion caused by repeatedly believing and not correcting small mistakes in their thinking which piled up over the years until they literally lost their minds and went insane.

Spiritual Satanism requires one to be grounded and level headed in order to succeed, if one is not it’s all too easy to fail and literally ruin yourself as spiritual practice is very impactful and when the foundation it is build upon is flawed these flaws will grow alongside you and become more and more difficult to fix as well as larger until the person collapses due to them.

When I mention communications I was referring to astral communication with the Gods, not physical communications here on the forums or with other people.

I should have pointed that out clearer, as I shouldn’t expect people to understand my intention through simple words.

I already said I understand and know your intent here is good.

As someone who is confident in his spiritual understanding and who cares about the members of the JoS, and as someone who has been around for a while and seen a lot of people ruin themselves due to issues I see in you which you don’t acknowledge you have, I gave you that piece of mind to point out you have some delusion and point out the truth on this matter so you can understand where you stand before you place yourself on too high a pedestal in your mind and forget about reality.

This can sound and feel harsh, but it isn’t said with harmful intent. Just the words of one more experienced than yourself spoken to help you. Same for my other reply in the other topic.

SigTyr said:
VoiceofEnki said:
SigTyr said:

I don't post anything personal without confirming first with my GD, as most of those "personal things" contradicts with information available on JoS website.
This particular breathing exercise is sort of "if you can't push something, try pulling it instead".

I am not a social person at all, I live abnormal lifestyle and sometimes I find it difficult to talk with anyone. The further I go, the less I want to talk with anyone. Especially with my passive ability to see "insides" of people.

After being cursed and making bad life choices, I spend many years in a state where I couldn't express myself as what I had in my head was some random phrases without any sense. I am still recovering, or should I say rebuilding myself from scratch... With each day I am a different person, and sometimes one single meditation session may change me quite noticeable. Plus English is not my primary language, but I don't think it's a problem.

I may be still delusional, as fixing myself is not going be fast, but that doesn't prevent me from receiving "updates", especially after I inked sigils. Now I finally able to communicate, as before that it was problematic and I was relying on other people in my group or on pendulum.

For me this forum is "alive". Sometimes I got pointed to a specific post that answering my question, and I know that even before reading this. Whole purpose of posting this "useless" exercise is a feeling that it may help someone like it helped me, even if it will be only a single person.

Rebuilding oneself from scratch, is in my opinion one of the hardest things to do. I salute you brother and im cheering you on! Never give up!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Guardian!
Hail Teacher!

F_For_Flamingo said:
SigTyr said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Rebuilding oneself from scratch, is in my opinion one of the hardest things to do. I salute you brother and im cheering you on! Never give up!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Guardian!
Hail Teacher!

Thank you, brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back