Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An absolutely beautiful thing from Satan

Way_Seeker666

I'm overwhelmed just bringing this to mind to write about it. How beautiful, loving and indescribably incredible Satan is...
Recently a very beloved family member passed on. It was so sudden, honestly not expected. This is someone who was a shining light in my difficult childhood. She always made me feel good, she radiated a determined positivity due to her own struggles and strength, as well as that warmth that only true love generates. Such a genuine, caring, and loving person even though those traits were part of what caused her struggles.
I hadn't seen her in years and was recently so happy that I'd soon be able to visit her, reconnect, and make it a fairly regular thing, then this..
I asked Satan to please take care of her, to protect and guide her soul, and to tell her I'm so sorry for the circumstances that have been and that I love her very much and always have. And more, this was obviously very personal and emotional.
Yesterday, days after her passing, a message came from her on our family whatsapp group. Literally a message from her, while her phone was and has been off without anyone being able to access it, saying "thank you" to me, by name. I went through the past two months of messages in the group and to her directly and there is nothing to which this could have been a reply that came through late due to a glitch.
There is, very straightforwardly, no possible way this could have happened. The family is pretty freaked out about it, LOL.
Satan's beauty, and everything that is Him, is so far beyond what I can put into words. This thing He did was purely His goodness, love, and truly caring for His creation. I never even asked for confirmation on this. He took that step to BLATENTLY tell me my beloved relative is in the very greatest of hands and she knows what is real amongst circumstances that made things seem otherwise.
With tears rolling down my face I share this to tell whoever needs it.

Satan is the greatest of everything that you could realistically never even hope to find in this life, and you have found Him. We get these little glimpses of a more realistic perspective, having the Gods in our lives. Even someone ELSE's death can go as far as completely destroying a human. It can feel like everything has come to a grinding halt and nothing matters or ever could again. I felt this with the very tragic passing of a parent. But from the Gods' perespective, it's more like a speed bump. Realistically just a minor delay in the journey of eternity. A journey which they have mastered, and love to teach us of. And all this with the love and compassion to still care about us and the experience of our little perspective. Enough so to even take the time and expend the energy to comfort one of us like this.
Truly amazing and I absolutely hope I can make myself worthy enough of such privilege as knowing Them.

I lost someone a few days ago, and I'm glad you made that topic, thanks brother! I'm glad you got an answer, and I'm sorry for your loss.

Way_Seeker666 said:
I'm overwhelmed just bringing this to mind to write about it. How beautiful, loving and indescribably incredible Satan is...
Recently a very beloved family member passed on. It was so sudden, honestly not expected. This is someone who was a shining light in my difficult childhood. She always made me feel good, she radiated a determined positivity due to her own struggles and strength, as well as that warmth that only true love generates. Such a genuine, caring, and loving person even though those traits were part of what caused her struggles.
I hadn't seen her in years and was recently so happy that I'd soon be able to visit her, reconnect, and make it a fairly regular thing, then this..
I asked Satan to please take care of her, to protect and guide her soul, and to tell her I'm so sorry for the circumstances that have been and that I love her very much and always have. And more, this was obviously very personal and emotional.
Yesterday, days after her passing, a message came from her on our family whatsapp group. Literally a message from her, while her phone was and has been off without anyone being able to access it, saying "thank you" to me, by name. I went through the past two months of messages in the group and to her directly and there is nothing to which this could have been a reply that came through late due to a glitch.
There is, very straightforwardly, no possible way this could have happened. The family is pretty freaked out about it, LOL.
Satan's beauty, and everything that is Him, is so far beyond what I can put into words. This thing He did was purely His goodness, love, and truly caring for His creation. I never even asked for confirmation on this. He took that step to BLATENTLY tell me my beloved relative is in the very greatest of hands and she knows what is real amongst circumstances that made things seem otherwise.

Satan is the greatest of everything that you could realistically never even hope to find in this life, and you have found Him. We get these little glimpses of a more realistic perspective, having the Gods in our lives. Even someone ELSE's death can go as far as completely destroying a human. It can feel like everything has come to a grinding halt and nothing matters or ever could again. I felt this with the very tragic passing of a parent. But from the Gods' perespective, it's more like a speed bump. Realistically just a minor delay in the journey of eternity. A journey which they have mastered, and love to teach us of. And all this with the love and compassion to still care about us and the experience of our little perspective. Enough so to even take the time and expend the energy to comfort one of us like this.
Truly amazing and I absolutely hope I can make myself worthy enough of such privilege as knowing Them.

This is so wonderful!

Father Satan is the most loving being one could imagine. Even when you get to know him, his surprise visits stun you. Because you think you know him, you get caught up in your mind.

You think I'm not perfect enough. I missed a ritual, I did something wrong. He comes in and is like, look at how much you have done! You missed a day? You lost faith? Take a day off then!

Look at how much faith you have shown! Look at how much work you have done!

You are struggling against all the powers that be! You work a job 5 says a week and take two days off or more? Do you not still get a paycheck?

Christians have churches on every corner and think they are showing faith? You fight for the one that has been told is evil all your life.

He is the most loving, calm and understanding person one will ever know.

Your whole life is a few days to him. He only sees what you will become, what you will manage to accomplish in such a small amount of time. He realizes your faults and your weaknesses and accepts all of them. Forever striving to make you stronger, to make you more.

My Guardian had me to do a reset. Yet I never experienced a drop in energy. As he came and filled me with energy each day, till I leveled out. He was like I told you to do something, I'm not gonna let you suffer for it. Then told me to take a break and just do rituals.

To then help me raise my energies and establish a solid program. He showed me foundation was everything. Yoga, void and cleaning.

This isn't a race to the finish line. Do as much as you possibly can and blow yourself into another dimension. This is more about healing the soul then empowering. To empower must be taken gradually and cautiously.

Cobra once told me what you would rather have? Alot of power and little control? Or Alot of control and little power?

It takes two years to fully clean the Aura and two years to master Void according to Maxine. Once the soul is clean, and of all these curses, and one establishes control. Raising of the serpent is effortless, here the serpent empowers the soul. Making you ready for Higher Magnum Opus level workings.

The powers of Hell have plans for us. That of turning us into a God. But it is not made possible tomorrow. But we must learn patience and consistency. As one advances we all advance.

As maxine reaches new levels, so do we all. As we are all connected to one vortex of energy like a Coven via Blood Dedication. As we remove the curses and barrier and make room for higher advancement, first it will done by a few, but the few will raise the many.

Slowly just as worked almost 2 Decades to reach the level we are now. Where what we call everyday feats in meditation would have been impossible 10 years ago. Slowly we will move yet another Decade. And one can only imagine where we would be at that point!

A Decade of void, cleaning, Yoga and removing all the enemies power? Along will slowly advancing and attaining new levels, coupled with new meditations that come forth. We are all on the path to Godhead. Luckily there is still time. If we begin starting 2021. Put the past behind. Your fresh start.

There is no limit to what we will accomplish. While the world goes through a cleansing period we must hold true to the Gods and ask their plans for us. While I would feel frantic, and think I wasted all my time going in circles. They assure me there is still plenty of time.

Soon we will enter phase 3 of the JOS. We entered phase 2 in 2012. We have been held down long enough. The coming of the Serpents Dawn's again.

Way_Seeker666 said:

I am so happy for you :D

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Way_Seeker666 said:

That was a very touching story. :cry: Thank you for sharing.

Aldrick said:
This is so wonderful!

Father Satan is the most loving being one could imagine. Even when you get to know him, his surprise visits stun you. Because you think you know him, you get caught up in your mind.

You think I'm not perfect enough. I missed a ritual, I did something wrong. He comes in and is like, look at how much you have done! You missed a day? You lost faith? Take a day off then!

You are struggling against all the powers that be! You work a job 5 says a week and take two days off or more? Do you not still get a paycheck?

Christians have churches on every corner and think they are showing faith? You fight for the one that has been told is evil all your life.

Your whole life is a few days to him. He only sees what you will become, what you will manage to accomplish in such a small amount of time. He realizes your faults and your weaknesses and accepts all of them. Forever striving to make you stronger, to make you more.

My Guardian had me to do a reset. Yet I never experienced a drop in energy. As he came and filled me with energy each day, till I leveled out. He was like I told you to do something, I'm not gonna let you suffer for it. Then told me to take a break and just do rituals.

To then help me raise my energies and establish a solid program. He showed me foundation was everything. Yoga, void and cleaning.

This isn't a race to the finish line. Do as much as you possibly can and blow yourself into another dimension. This is more about healing the soul then empowering. To empower must be taken gradually and cautiously.

Cobra once told me what you would rather have? Alot of power and little control? Or Alot of control and little power?

It takes two years to fully clean the Aura and two years to master Void according to Maxine. Once the soul is clean, and of all these curses, and one establishes control. Raising of the serpent is effortless, here the serpent empowers the soul. Making you ready for Higher Magnum Opus level workings.

The powers of Hell have plans for us. That of turning us into a God. But it is not made possible tomorrow. But we must learn patience and consistency. As one advances we all advance.

As maxine reaches new levels, so do we all. As we are all connected to one vortex of energy like a Coven via Blood Dedication. As we remove the curses and barrier and make room for higher advancement, first it will done by a few, but the few will raise the many.

Slowly just as worked almost 2 Decades to reach the level we are now. Where what we call everyday feats in meditation would have been impossible 10 years ago. Slowly we will move yet another Decade. And one can only imagine where we would be at that point!

A Decade of void, cleaning, Yoga and removing all the enemies power? Along will slowly advancing and attaining new levels, coupled with new meditations that come forth. We are all on the path to Godhead. Luckily there is still time. If we begin starting 2021. Put the past behind. Your fresh start.

There is no limit to what we will accomplish. While the world goes through a cleansing period we must hold true to the Gods and ask their plans for us. While I would feel frantic, and think I wasted all my time going in circles. They assure me there is still plenty of time.

Soon we will enter phase 3 of the JOS. We entered phase 2 in 2012. We have been held down long enough. The coming of the Serpents Dawn's again.

A lot of what you said is very helpful for how I’ve been feeling lately, thanks. It sounds like you’ve been doing better lately and that’s very wonderful to hear! :)

Pisces said:
Aldrick said:
This is so wonderful!

A lot of what you said is very helpful for how I’ve been feeling lately, thanks. It sounds like you’ve been doing better lately and that’s very wonderful to hear! :)

Thanks ^ ^

Happy Yule!

When I was new to Satanism, I asked Satan to please reincarnate my parents again, so that in their next lifetime, they would have a chance to come to him, reach godhead, and not die again.

I noticed that he would protect my family members. I also asked, a few times, on behalf on my aunt (my father's youngest sister.)
I told Satan that although I saw her once or twice a week, that I didn't know her heart, or who she really is. Even though she watched me grow up and I saw her once or twice a week, even when I was younger.

My mother passed away in 2016. At the time, it was very sudden that she fell sick and then after a week in the hospital, she seemed to be getting better, going up and down, and then one morning she passed on.

Satan let me know clearly, that she passed on a Wednesday (Odin's Day) and at 9 am (9 is a number of Odin.)
Satan is Odin/Wotan.

He pointed this out to me a few times, that she was in his care. I know she reincarnated now.
She was born in her home country and she would be 4 this year.

I think of her from time to time. I know that Satan is going to guide her to him, and take care of and look over her.

She was a Roman Catholic for many, many years and then became a Christian. She was a good mother, a devoted and loving wife.
But I suspected intuitively that she only did this, out of habit and some faith, and never blasphemed or spoke out against Satan very much, (when she was younger) and did not do so in her later years. She was not his enemy, and not particularly a fundamentalist Christian or a fanatical one.

Satan sees into the hearts of those who love us and look out for and take care of us, and how they feel and have acted towards him. I am very thankful to Satan for keeping my mother from the One and the "tunnel of light" when she died, and that she is safe and loved, happy and wanted, in a good home in her new life.

I know I have written this before but I thought it's been a while, why not repeat myself? Lol.
I hope it helps someone out there.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back