Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

These. Stupid. Bots. and. Ads.

serpentwalker666

This whole situation enrages me, looking and seeing all these posts because these are spammed and unfortunately make it through, this is appalling, a blasphemy to satan and the gods, trying to crash and spam our humble abode of divine knowledge.

It's fairly obvious now the enemy has rolled out much heavier methods to try to crash and do cyber attacks at the forum, and ruin the satanic environment here.

I hope things get figured out, this is horrible..

Hail Satan, we will all get through these turbulent times, both here on the forums, the sites, and our material and spiritual lives.

It is because of the astrological effects right now or a little mistake. I'm sure if there's anything out of the ordinary, it will be taken care of, even with other necessary measures.

They were about a thousand yesterday. I know it may enrage, but just consider how this is to moderate them.

There has never been a hack or anything, everything is safe and alright.

Please hit the report button in case any of these are missed. Mods will remove immediately when they see it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They were about a thousand yesterday. I know it may enrage, but just consider how this is to moderate them.

There has never been a hack or anything, everything is safe and alright.

Please hit the report button in case any of these are missed. Mods will remove immediately when they see it.
One user was enraged, and I see no point. He posted on many spam topics, creating more work for you. The report button is always the best friend in such cases.

It takes a lot to do what you do. Hats off.

Those topics were totally pointless.
Erectile disfunction, sex without obligation... I just read few of them as in my foolness I didn't understand why the titles were so strange and pointless. Then I got they were bots.
Yeah... seeing these stupid attempts made me angry, like they tried to slander us very badly.
The people sending these bots are just wasting the Clergy's time, and it is totally evil like evil are the kikes.
Our home is sacred, the people who work for this home too, so I really hope the ones who performed this stupid attack and insulted us and the HPs get punished in the worst way possible.
Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!
The kike dies!

Satanic Path said:
Erectile disfunction, sex without obligation... I just read few of them as in my foolness I didn't understand why the titles were so strange and pointless. Then I got they were bots.

It's worse, the links are fake and contain malware. My Edge browser showed a big red warning page when I tried to click a couple of them.

Damon said:
Satanic Path said:

It's worse, the links are fake and contain malware. My Edge browser showed a big red warning page when I tried to click a couple of them.

Why did you click on them? Even I didn't hahaha.
I really hope your device is fine, and I truly believe you were just curious.
They literally tried to hack us. They must be so desperate.

I wonder how did they get trough, as I need to get my every message approved...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back