Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Next Battle is against conservatives

EasternFireLion666

Whether Trump wins or looses the faith in the global marxist Jew Wolrd Order is at an all time low and it will keep decresing. The latest RTR schedules have done more damage than we could have ever dremed of.
Meanwhile the jews knowing this, have decided to shift a lot of their power from the left to the right. Typical controlled opposition. HP Cobra said this in the latest sermon about the destruction of the Tetragrammation.

Seeing how the anti-establishment revolution in the US has evolved from "stop the steal" into hours of continously talking about Jesus I cannot care about any of the people on either sides. Let's do the RTRs and let those sides destroy eachother and when they do, the ones who were on neither's side will rise. The SS! And the ballanced ones will join us while the rest will go into oblivion and we will be laughing at those memories ;)

It doesn’t mater who is in office January 20th, we will still be getting a deadly and experimental vaccine at “warp speed”. But the eebus jeebus crowd still thinks it’s about Trump.

You kind of have to remember the Jews are really on neither of these sides they are both controlled. While it seems like they would like the leftist stuff better remember how long and hard they spent shilling with the conservative zionist stuff in the past. Our job is just to try to get sane people in. Trump was more sane than a lot of people. I can't really say I ever liked the conservatives either due to this constant xtianity thing and wars for Israel anti gay all sorts of other stuff but I just don't feel safe with the leftist stuff at all. Just my personal opinion. The fact that I would at least like to have the general structure of civilization exist is the only reason I would vote and voted conservative. I dont think if the leftists get in total power civilization will exist at all after a point (i mean as in no police no electricity some places or clean water, no easy way to get food, no firefighters maybe even this really does seem to be where it might lead too with some of these leftists) i guess after civilization doesn't really exist was when they were going to try and rally for communism to fix this. It's all a big psy op.

Trust me, there is the wave of Neo Pagans and atheists totally obliterating the xians out there.

This is going on on Internet only right now, but slowly it will spread everywhere. When you mention that jewsus is just rabbi on a stick they go mad.

Larissa666 said:
Trust me, there is the wave of Neo Pagans and atheists totally obliterating the xians out there.

This is going on on Internet only right now, but slowly it will spread everywhere. When you mention that jewsus is just rabbi on a stick they go mad.

This is really epic news!

EasternFireLion666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Also there is this

http://www.mprnews.org/amp/story/2020/12/09/murdock-to-decide-whether-whitesonly-group-can-use-former-church

Pretty much as close to an open Satanic Nazi group as we can get right now. Just wanted to give an example of what Larissa666 was talking about that I know of. Not one like that where I live yet or I might actually check it out. Maybe in the future. It said pre-Christian Norse Paganism that is my ancestry I probably would like it.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
It doesn’t mater who is in office January 20th, we will still be getting a deadly and experimental vaccine at “warp speed”. But the eebus jeebus crowd still thinks it’s about Trump.

Didn't they say they wouldn't be able to do anymore vaccinations until six months later?
Perhaps because they are running their hands together simply because their precious Biden is getting in office and this a cause for celebration for them. What complete insignificant pests these fuckers are. Well even if that be the case, stay safe @SoutherWhiteGentile.

Larissa666 said:

I've been noticing that was starting to increase in numbers. I saw it among my race, and of course xians start trolling because we are 'ebil devil pepulz'. I don't feel even sorry for their ignorance. I just laugh and move along. Besides this is just the right step forward for my race.

slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Also there is this

http://www.mprnews.org/amp/story/2020/12/09/murdock-to-decide-whether-whitesonly-group-can-use-former-church

Pretty much as close to an open Satanic Nazi group as we can get right now. Just wanted to give an example of what Larissa666 was talking about that I know of. Not one like that where I live yet or I might actually check it out. Maybe in the future. It said pre-Christian Norse Paganism that is my ancestry I probably would like it.

Yes I also like the fact that these new pagan cults are racially aware.

slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Also there is this

This is good. There are also laws in place that protect religion, so, no one can force them to change their beliefs to accept blacks, Asians or other races than White. They can attack them in media, etc, but they can’t by any law force them to change.

It doesn't matter anymore, in regards to who's conservative, and who's a liberal. The System is the problem, and it's been the problem since World War 1 at the latest, and the Reconstruction Era at the earliest.

To put this into an easier perspective, I've come up with this analogy.

If any of you have played Grand Theft Auto V and its Online platform when it came out, everything seemed nice. You could plan and execute heists with friends, and if you didn't have friends you could make friends and form a clan of thieves since the overtone of Grand Theft Auto V is about being a heist artist. You'd make $300,000 or so, in game for every heist you complete, $10,000 for every car you steal for Simeon (A character who runs a fraudulent car dealership), and the in-game economy seemed balanced. If you joined into it now as a new player, you'd be throwing yourself into a hyperinflated shitshow with unnecessary additions to the platform. I mean, really. Name someone who has a functional Batmobile, a fully weaponized replica of KITT from Knight Rider, a flying Delorean (that doesn't travel through time), a doomsday bunker, a fucking orbital cannon, or a hangar leased from a military base.

I mean come on, a T-Shirt costs $200,000 to buy now (in-game currency)

Now why am I talking about videogames? Well, many games today can draw a parallel to real life, GTA Online is one of them. If you've spent your childhood and adolescence around it, no doubt you've seen the change from genuine multiplayer experiences (Many of which are created by third-party developers. SAMP for GTA: San Andreas, FiveM for GTA V, Tamriel Online for Skyrim, etc. are examples) which were of much higher qualities than the platforms offered by the developers themselves.

Anyway, the later you joined in any MMORPG, the worse off you would be. Granted, you start off with zero like everyone else, but you have to grind and fight harder than every player that has joined in before you to get to the same position. This is no different than post-WWII America where any working class civilian could afford a house, a car, and a large family but now, we have 30-somethings living with their parents, can barely afford their car, and can't afford any children. Just like in the videogames, you have to grind harder and subject yourself to slave conditions to get to the same position as your run-of-the-mill, upper middle class business owner while your grandparents could've gotten there on their own with just a little bit of elbow grease.

Back to GTA, and how videogames have quickly become pay-to-win in the past 5 years or so, perhaps longer. What does one do? He buys Shark Cards for $100, $200, $300 just for $1 million, $3.5 million, or $8 million in game, respectively. If you use exploits to cheat money into your virtual bank, you get permabanned. If you get permabanned, you have to buy a whole new copy of the game, on a different Steam account. If you're on a console, you have to get another console because chances are, your Xbox Live account, PlayStation Plus, whatever is hardlinked to your Rockstar Social Club account intended to penalize you as much as possible. This is no different from defrauding a major corporation and receiving a life sentence for it, because you found the system unfair and decided to cheat to level the playing field.

No matter what you do to get ahead in your virtual life, it's always Rockstar Games that benefits in the end. Just as the jews are the only ones that benefit in the end from the average person's participation in the rigged system, proving once again that the system will always be rigged against you and therefore it is the problem. All forms of politics intended to distract you from the real picture becomes irrelevant once you realize this.

ShadowTheRaven said:
It doesn't matter anymore, in regards to who's conservative, and who's a liberal. The System is the problem, and it's been the problem since World War 1 at the latest, and the Reconstruction Era at the earliest.

If any of you have played Grand Theft Auto V and its Online platform when it came out, everything seemed nice. You could plan and execute heists with friends, and if you didn't have friends you could make friends and form a clan of thieves since the overtone of Grand Theft Auto V is about being a heist artist. You'd make $300,000 or so, in game for every heist you complete, $10,000 for every car you steal for Simeon (A character who runs a fraudulent car dealership), and the in-game economy seemed balanced. If you joined into it now as a new player, you'd be throwing yourself into a hyperinflated shitshow with unnecessary additions to the platform. I mean, really. Name someone who has a functional Batmobile, a fully weaponized replica of KITT from Knight Rider, a flying Delorean (that doesn't travel through time), a doomsday bunker, a fucking orbital cannon, or a hangar leased from a military base.

Now why am I talking about videogames? Well, many games today can draw a parallel to real life, GTA Online is one of them. If you've spent your childhood and adolescence around it, no doubt you've seen the change from genuine multiplayer experiences (Many of which are created by third-party developers. SAMP for GTA: San Andreas, FiveM for GTA V, Tamriel Online for Skyrim, etc. are examples) which were of much higher qualities than the platforms offered by the developers themselves.

Anyway, the later you joined in any MMORPG, the worse off you would be. Granted, you start off with zero like everyone else, but you have to grind and fight harder than every player that has joined in before you to get to the same position. This is no different than post-WWII America where any working class civilian could afford a house, a car, and a large family but now, we have 30-somethings living with their parents, can barely afford their car, and can't afford any children. Just like in the videogames, you have to grind harder and subject yourself to slave conditions to get to the same position as your run-of-the-mill, upper middle class business owner while your grandparents could've gotten there on their own with just a little bit of elbow grease.

Back to GTA, and how videogames have quickly become pay-to-win in the past 5 years or so, perhaps longer. What does one do? He buys Shark Cards for $100, $200, $300 just for $1 million, $3.5 million, or $8 million in game, respectively. If you use exploits to cheat money into your virtual bank, you get permabanned. If you get permabanned, you have to buy a whole new copy of the game, on a different Steam account. If you're on a console, you have to get another console because chances are, your Xbox Live account, PlayStation Plus, whatever is hardlinked to your Rockstar Social Club account intended to penalize you as much as possible. This is no different from defrauding a major corporation and receiving a life sentence for it, because you found the system unfair and decided to cheat to level the playing field.

No matter what you do to get ahead in your virtual life, it's always Rockstar Games that benefits in the end. Just as the jews are the only ones that benefit in the end from the average person's participation in the rigged system, proving once again that the system will always be rigged against you and therefore it is the problem. All forms of politics intended to distract you from the real picture becomes irrelevant once you realize this.

Yes I am very well aware of this and so is my girlfriend. We talk about this all the time to anyone who will listen. My boomer parents are also aware of this cause they actually remember. Back in the day you could have a house and a car and the basics of life maybe even a family with even a regular Job and that was often one person working the other could take care of the kids (I think in the future it's going to be even better to where everyone has time for family and hobbies and stuff too and in a Satanic world work might even be enjoyable like some people mentioned and you might be able to include your family and children sometimes not just be away from them 90 percent of the time like today in many cases.) now a days it's gotten so bad that even some people payed well above minimum wage struggle with this and even the basics of life in many places. Many of the boomers complain about having to help their children with stuff maybe they don't realize the difference in today's world vs when they were growing up. With boomers at our same age it was 21 percent of the wealth with millenials its now 3 to 5 percent of the wealth at the same age. I am just giving examples of millenials cause that is my generation. It might be even worse for Gen Z wouldn't suprise me cause it's getting worse and worse as time goes on. This sucks if it doesn't change we won't be able to help our children if things are exponentially worse for them like this. It needs to be stopped lets get the enemy from power asap. Its obvious its the Jews doing this cause they own everything thats making life difficult for everyone and artificially inflate the price.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Lol, I used to cheat on gta online, I didn't get banned though, and it was even funnier than than playing normally, spawning the huge ass airplanes that weren't included in the online was pretty fun.

Aquarius said:
Lol, I used to cheat on gta online, I didn't get banned though, and it was even funnier than than playing normally, spawning the huge ass airplanes that weren't included in the online was pretty fun.

They kinda schedule their ban waves. About once a month they do a purge of every hacker that's online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back