Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

spiritual Astrolger vs modern AssTrolloger

sonnenkraft

He decided to wake up in the morning, He is soo positive,
He know that the moon is in Gemini, so he decided to know Gemini in moon attributes/characteristics.
And he discovered that when moon visits Gemini it produces positive energy,
Big Massive frequencies full of positivity,
So he started doing meditation/affirmation/magic he wanted to
Absorb all power of moon in Gemini spirituality.
He knew that planets /stars are there because my spiritual growth is important.
He doesn't connect his mind with Jewish negative satellite, he don’t have the Jewish frequency
No need to install rabbi channel in his mind, no need for obstacles .

………………………….

Jewish Rabbi decided to do magic when moon is in Gemini
He starts itching his nose for a magical purpose,
No one in the world knows the Jew did a magic, No one gives a f**k, bunch of parasite, they use astrology for negative purpose its affecting their brain , Jews live without a spiritual purpose
“brain Full of worms”.

And then Our Modern Astrologer came
!!!!!!!
Head_in_a_Bucket.jpg

Dude “The Jews itched their nose during moon in Gemini
It’s not going to end good for us dude, oh god quack quack
Moon in Gemini rules lungs, hand, and brain logical side
We are going to die, all gentile will suffer from a disease in their lungs
Hands will be broken, brain will be damaged, you have to believe Jewish
Power, if you don’t believe then I will prove for you
Gemini in moon = 5 + Wednesday ruled by mercury + the time the Jew start itching his nose = 9:11
O’clock. See, dude, its real.

All thanks to our modern negative astrologer he just gave us :-

1-Imprinted Jewish affirmations on our heads
2-He programmed our brain to believe that Jews are strong
3-He just installed FEAR in our sub-conscious mind.(fear destroys your creativity, spiritual power)

Again All thanks to our lovely modern Astrologer

But don’t worry our modern Astrologer have the cure:
Clean you aura, after you clean your aura Keep in your mind that Jewish magicit has spread all over the World “ because they forced you to believed that.

After the gentile receives the Cure, his Mind will be
Conscious mind: I am strong, I am positive
Sub-conscious Mind: “OH GOD JEW DID A SPELL WE ARE GOING TO DIE”
Aura Color: POOP

The only way you can be their friend is to follow their Vatican Church Rules
[Don’t argue, Be Blind, recite like a parrot, Believe Jewish spiritual power, Obey]
buckethead.jpg

Don’t you ever ever ever dare to argue with them,
If you argue with them they will explode ,and you are result of RTR, you are enemy, and you should be banned.

Related to https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47979

I don't understand a thing you wrote. I think this is a signal I should back off from forums, reading things like these and others.

Wtf LOL :lol: the moon isn't even in Gemini right now. In fact it's close to the opposite sign.

sonnenkraft said:
He decided to wake up in the morning, He is soo positive,
He know that the moon is in Gemini, so he decided to know Gemini in moon attributes/characteristics.
And he discovered that when moon visits Gemini it produces positive energy,
Big Massive frequencies full of positivity,
So he started doing meditation/affirmation/magic he wanted to
Absorb all power of moon in Gemini spirituality.
He knew that planets /stars are there because my spiritual growth is important.
He doesn't connect his mind with Jewish negative satellite, he don’t have the Jewish frequency
No need to install rabbi channel in his mind, no need for obstacles .

………………………….

Jewish Rabbi decided to do magic when moon is in Gemini
He starts itching his nose for a magical purpose,
No one in the world knows the Jew did a magic, No one gives a f**k, bunch of parasite, they use astrology for negative purpose its affecting their brain , Jews live without a spiritual purpose
“brain Full of worms”.

And then Our Modern Astrologer came
!!!!!!!
Head_in_a_Bucket.jpg

Dude “The Jews itched their nose during moon in Gemini
It’s not going to end good for us dude, oh god quack quack
Moon in Gemini rules lungs, hand, and brain logical side
We are going to die, all gentile will suffer from a disease in their lungs
Hands will be broken, brain will be damaged, you have to believe Jewish
Power, if you don’t believe then I will prove for you
Gemini in moon = 5 + Wednesday ruled by mercury + the time the Jew start itching his nose = 9:11
O’clock. See, dude, its real.

All thanks to our modern negative astrologer he just gave us :-

1-Imprinted Jewish affirmations on our heads
2-He programmed our brain to believe that Jews are strong
3-He just installed FEAR in our sub-conscious mind.(fear destroys your creativity, spiritual power)

Again All thanks to our lovely modern Astrologer

But don’t worry our modern Astrologer have the cure:
Clean you aura, after you clean your aura Keep in your mind that Jewish magicit has spread all over the World “ because they forced you to believed that.

After the gentile receives the Cure, his Mind will be
Conscious mind: I am strong, I am positive
Sub-conscious Mind: “OH GOD JEW DID A SPELL WE ARE GOING TO DIE”
Aura Color: POOP

The only way you can be their friend is to follow their Vatican Church Rules
[Don’t argue, Be Blind, recite like a parrot, Believe Jewish spiritual power, Obey]
buckethead.jpg

Don’t you ever ever ever dare to argue with them,
If you argue with them they will explode ,and you are result of RTR, you are enemy, and you should be banned.

Related to https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47979

Why are you so mad? You were given actually compelling reason why kikes actually use astrology, and yet you come here with this low effort shitpost. What is your goal?

Offtopic Henu but how do you properly turn a word into a link like you have done with your signature? I have tried before but it says I use too many characters and never works right. Is there a certain program to use?

slyscorpion said:
Wtf LOL :lol: the moon isn't even in Gemini right now. In fact it's close to the opposite sign.

hahahaha, it was "as an example , eg ... " idiot

NakedPluto said:
I don't understand a thing you wrote. I think this is a signal I should back off from forums, reading things like these and others.

Before you go off from the forums, take with you the modern AssTolloger and jump into the swamp

distribute your Jewish affirmation in the swamp.

Henu the Great said:
If it wasn't blatant what this person is, then it should be by now...

Yes , sonnenkraft is completely 2* blatant,

He don't Bow down for Jewish affirmation

He don't give a jew big size

Jew did a magic ,and sonnenkraft refused to die ops

He has programmed His brain only to accept positivity

He don't like modern Astrologers

And he just refused vaccination, ohh my god "regardless moon position"

He just made us look like a fools ,, I think sonnekraft must be banned .

We only prefer blind Members.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Offtopic Henu but how do you properly turn a word into a link like you have done with your signature? I have tried before but it says I use too many characters and never works right. Is there a certain program to use?
Quote this message to see how it works.

No programs are needed, as it is forum based bb code.

Insert_text

or

www.mywebpage.net

The latter has no text to describe it, just the link.

You can combine size control features, bolding, etc. with that. When you want to do that just leave the url code in the middle of the desired code.

Like this: Insert_text

Be sure to use preview feature in the profile control panel so you see how it would look like before saving it. Just like you can do when posting messages.

Blackdragon666 said:
:cool:
Henu the Great said:
More like 'who'.
You're right. English is my 3rd language so sometimes I end up with some typos or generally might sound off to native speakers.

Larissa666 said:
Why are you so mad? You were given actually compelling reason why kikes actually use astrology, and yet you come here with this low effort shitpost. What is your goal?

Because Jews don't own the planet/stars.
And 95% of negativity is coming from our modern astrologers.
I don't want believe in Jewish supremacy .
I don't like to see people mixing Jewish Torah negativity with spiritual astrology.

If our modern astrologers mixed torah with spiritual astrology !! they better not post it here in jos forums.
Tell them to keep their Jewish affirmation inside their home.

sonnenkraft said:
NakedPluto said:

Before you go off from the forums, take with you the modern AssTolloger and jump into the swamp

distribute your Jewish affirmation in the swamp.

There are stupid and incapable people that have common sense, and a somewhat innate respect and awareness of themselves and there is you, with no respect and awareness of themselves. There's no shame at any age to go back to school or to at least pursue cultivating the logical part of the brain.

Where is your orientation in thinking, collaboration and common sense? I understand people like you, I see you everytime everywhere people like you, necessary people, naturally and perfectly fine - limited people. I have respect for them, they are as they are, perfect. I really relate sometimes to them, it is human to do so. But you are the bad type of incapacity brother. I don't think you are a jew, you are just a little stupid, to come and out of the blue attack and be aggressive with everyone and express yourself like this, in between legitimate and loving SS.

Why do I have to support your attitude and child like mind here, when you don't at least have respect of the place. You can be aggressive, you can be harsh, unapproachable, projecting dirt everytime BUT only with a degree of respect of the place and members, and only by being justified.

You waste time on delusions, project dirt and in conclusion you represent yourself as a righteous being wronged in a dystopian circumstance that no one is aware of. You created yourself to be a hero in your mind, which is exactly the absence of a necessary education in your upbringing.

People here will help you get out of this situation. But you'll have to steer clear the fog in your mind and attitude and actually start progressing in this path. Only a couple weeks or days ago you made a post about some enemy cards. Everyone helped you. Now you come here and preach others as teaching lessons. No one is against you, if someone is against is lack of awareness and unjustified attitudes. Work on yourself and in your reply to this, please try practice logical reasoning. If I am to be insulted, I require the attempt of insult to be at least logical. :D

NakedPluto said:

As long as you keep spreading Jewish supremacy,
I will be harsh , there will be no Diplomacy ....
Tell your friend to throw his Jewish affirmation topic in the trash..

Henu the Great said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Quote this message to see how it works.

No programs are needed, as it is forum based bb code.

Insert_text

or

www.mywebpage.net

The latter has no text to describe it, just the link.

You can combine size control features, bolding, etc. with that. When you want to do that just leave the url code in the middle of the desired code.

Like this: Insert_text

Be sure to use preview feature in the profile control panel so you see how it would look like before saving it. Just like you can do when posting messages.

Blackdragon666 said:
:cool:
Henu the Great said:
More like 'who'.
You're right. English is my 3rd language so sometimes I end up with some typos or generally might sound off to native speakers.
Actually I was not correcting your grammar. And I have to say it's quite good, considering English is your third language.

Blackdragon666 said:
Actually I was not correcting your grammar. And I have to say it's quite good, considering English is your third language.
Oh, okay. And thanks! :D

sonnenkraft said:
NakedPluto said:

As long as you keep spreading Jewish supremacy,
I will be harsh , there will be no Diplomacy ....
Tell your friend to throw his Jewish affirmation topic in the trash..

Tell yourself to throw yourself in the trash, because every day it's looking like you've got even more personalities and it's starting to stink.

I have no friends from here, I really wish I did though so we could crack jokes about you and your hebrewglyphics XD.

13th_Wolf said:
You are spreading Jewish supremacy we don't accept your Negative astrological interpretations
Read your own Astrological topic 3-times and you will be vaccinated :lol: ,
1-why? because you believe in Jewish power..
2-Why ? b'cuz you have trained your subconscious mind to bow down for Jews ......
So enjoy the vaccine and other negative things ..

We don't need Another JEWTRIX 0.2 Power.

so in conclusion ,Throw your Jewish affirmation topic in the trash... or keep it inside your mind(swallow it ) .
we don't need it..

*End of story.

13th_Wolf said:
I have no friends from here, I really wish I did though so we could crack jokes about you and your hebrewglyphics XD.

I apologize because you have no friends ,maybe because you have to accept the truth
That no one likes a swamp creatures like you .

But you can invite your swamp creatures here, so i can throw them again into the swamp as usual.

Happy yule to our goblin friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back