Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GMO foods - good or bad?

Larissa666

Can anyone knowledgeable here educate us here? Are these really created to help the world problem with food, or are they another inventions of jews to harm us? I do not trust anyone who says they are safe just because "scientists say so", we know how much scientists are jews and how much gentile scientists are working to push their agenda.

The employees at Monsanto dont even eat the food Monsanto produces.. That should tell you something.

They are horrible. Avoid them as much as possible. Unfortunately the americans in particular have that part hard, several products like corn and soy are large majority GMO, and the GMO seeds contaminate the non GMO crops as well.
Monsanto must be totally kike owned, their whole purpose is to poison the whole world, make farmers dependant on a single corporation (GMO crops must be bought every year, they can not be reused so no replanting seeds form that year's crops) and get rich in the process.

Gmo foods ARE NOT GOOD. they have had their dna manipulated and in many have had a different species dna put in. Just like when Father put some of his dna into us it changed us permanently. same thing for gmo foods only this kind of change is terrible. so many thing are gmo that its mind boggling. if possible stay away from it. the best way to modify dna is thru selective breeding not a lab where they splice bugs and plants together.

Hail Satan

I forgot to say, the worse is GMO, the best is organic.
For organic food if you can get only a little (like I do) focus on milk/butter these two really benefit from being organic. Cereals/soy especially for the Americans, to avoid the GMO's, Euros are generally fine on the cereals. Fruits and vegetables of course can be nice but that's pretty hard. I heard bananas in particular benefit from being organic because they use heavy pesticides otherwise.
Also generally any food coming from China should be treated as unhealthy (the soils and waters are so polluted that the food will be no matter what), also certains non-organic products coming from heavy GMO countries like the USA (corn and soy are the most known).
There is also the issue of the meat industry that is very bad in some areas so if possible look into that to try to either reduce consumption or find products that are less full of toxins.

If you want an idea of (((monsanto))), go watch the Futurama episode "Leela and the Genestalk". "Mom" (Mum for those who speak English!) is the owner of "Momcorp", and in this episode she owns "Momsanto". The jew who is involved with Futurama tells you a lot of things, in various contexts.

There's more than enough money to feed the entire world. The dirty j00 rottschilds, etc., keep the money for itselfs because it is materialistic and thinks it is "god", with its faecal, parasitic "soul".

Kieith666 said:
The employees at Monsanto dont even eat the food Monsanto produces.. That should tell you something.

I read about an experiment about rats that were fed with GMO corn . Result: The rats ended up with tumors and harm in the liver and kidneys.
https://www.naturalnews.com/037249_gmo_study_cancer_tumors_organ_damage.html

and also I read another experiment done with pigs fed with GMO corn and soy. The pigs fed with GMO ended up with digestive and reproductive harm.
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/gmos-make-cows-pigs-sick-what-about-humans.html
https://www.sott.net/article/264517-First-long-term-study-released-on-pigs-cattle-who-eat-GMO-soy-and-corn-offers-frightening-results

the two articles i found helped me to understand why my friend "coincidentally" developed an allergy to corn. When she didn't know that she is allergic to corn, she had painful periods, digestive problems, sudden high blood pressure and other symptoms that disappeared quitting corn (and its derivatives Corn Starch and Corn Syrup) from her diet... Now judge yourself if GMO products are "safe"

Considering Monsanto also produced agent orange for Vietnam I'd say no. I know vets that got sprayed with it and are really messed up. And here if you have a field of Organic and a farmer next door plants GMO the plants can cross breed. And if Monsanto find their patented genes in your field they can sue you.

Adding to the other answers here, any woman planning on getting pregnant at some point needs to avoid GMO's. This can damage your eggs, and therefore the fetus. It's no wonder there's so much autism etc in the world these days.

Tetley tea, Kelloggs cereal, are some examples of very common GMO products that need to be avoided. There are many more.

GMO brands:

rNsc2yM.jpg

Non-GMO brands (safe and healthy):

CLWlMJA.jpg

There's more info online.

Lydia said:
Adding to the other answers here, any woman planning on getting pregnant at some point needs to avoid GMO's. This can damage your eggs, and therefore the fetus. It's no wonder there's so much autism etc in the world these days.

Tetley tea, Kelloggs cereal, are some examples of very common GMO products that need to be avoided. There are many more.

GMO brands:

rNsc2yM.jpg

Non-GMO brands (safe and healthy):

CLWlMJA.jpg

There's more info online.

I like how Mercola was mentioned. His unique research regarding the deeper cause of diabetes is a paramount source I look to when incorporating info for others with serious ailments.

GMO Foods are definitely bad Larissa. I've also noted several chemicals that manufacturers who try and cut costs put into their foods to cut over head costs. This can be found in the Nightmare Foods thread I made with a list for you. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=56

These are the ingredients that cause nightmares because they are chemicals and not real organic ingredients. They are literally inorganic compounds. It shouldn't be legal to put these in foods but they are for some unknown reason. Phosphorous is an ingredient similar to these and that is one of the main ingredients in the creation of methamphetamine.

HPS Maxine wrote a sermon about how cheap foods and ingredients from China are causing people to have nightmares. I investigated that claim and assembled all the ingredients through trial and error in that thread. It causes more then nightmares as they are nasty chems.

Organic farming is the original farming with natural methods and cycles. Switzerland discussed time ago to implement it as the only agricullture allowed by law.
GMO are not healty and often designed to artifically be "more productive", this means the plants grow bigger or quicker or more resistant or more fruits/seeds, thus they exploit the soil depleting it - same as the jew deplete their host. It means nature exploited for profit.

GMO's are actually artificial and created as a last minute, emergency alternative in the advent of a nuclear war between Soviets and Americans and their NATO allies. These GMO's would be safer from nuclear blasts and radiation. This was their original intention in my opinion. Obama heavily pushed Monsanto when he was in office as well. One way we could figure out the true intention of GMO's is to look at what he (obama) eats himself.

I forgot to say, thank you all, now I know I shouldn't ever consider those. They are still not present in Europe as much as in the US, but they will become available, due to almost every regulatory body working hard to push these on us. And we know (((who))) is behind most of those regulatory bodies.

GMO is also a way to slowly increase the poison in our food supply. They create harsh chemicals that kill all the plant life (Roundup). And then they specifically engineer plants that can withstand the poison. So nothing can grow or should grow in that area with what's dumped all over it. But they engineer Roundup Ready Corn for example to withstand it. And this poison certainly makes it to your dinner plate.

From my understanding scientists actually have very little understanding of genetic engineering and yet they genetically engineer this food for the populace. The reason must be money. You can look at nuclear power and see how many mistakes have happened because the bosses of scientists probably pushed for answers from their scientists and did not know how to properly use the technology but just didn't care into fully understanding it. It's very awful - we are basically the rats that are used in scientific trials is what I'm saying. Our health's deterioration because of GMO's is the consequence of the undeveloped science of genetic engineering and the most importantly the irresponsibility of the scientific community involved with genetic engineering.

I'm still looking into this as it's a very expansive topic and field of study. I had a thought I would like to share. It could be that big business and politicians have worked hard to push non-GMO's to create a scheme or plan to create a small industry and cash in billions from organics by marketing them as superior for your health. This is a possibility. I'll report back more and more as I look into this. I think if it were that bad Satan or the Demons would have made it known to us.

I've decided that GMO's do not pose a greater health risk, though im no scientist. I've read some stuff and that's it really. I'd say it's ok. Eating completely non GMO is impossible, very expensive and very untasty any way. Most of the time your diet will atleast have some non GMO stuff in it if you are truly worried about GMO's. I'm interested in hearing more pro-GMO arguments really.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back