Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini question

Sundara

If you’ve awakened your serpent before being physically ready, and you go through all of the phases and bring the energy down and understand yourself and accept the process, do the surges ever stop happening? I’ve gotten to a good solid point with this and have gotten from the gods that it’s over and I should just live my life. I wasn’t really physically ready for this and it didn’t come about through work and meditation, which I believe whole heartedly that it should and also should not be what’s sought for. I knew that I wasn’t ready for this physically or mentally but the Gods have helped me do this safely without bringing too much destruction to my life and things have been kept together, sort of. It’s been off and on since January. I feel that it’s needed for me to go back to living normally and work on myself from a physical and grounded state of mind, slowly. I’ve always been extremely sensitive to meditation. I did the program on jos when I was twelve and I did the very basic and in three months my serpent woke up. I should have backed off then and did once I realized I was too young, but it left me with extreme ocd. Satan also said that it would take one year to a year and a half before returning to normal. Once this starts it really doesn’t stop until it’s finished, but what is finished even? It’s true we never stop growing and living, I’ve always worked on myself and on other things prior to this experience but I wasn’t meditating. I was very happy being completely grounded and out of the astral. I feel like my heart really lies in the external world. I’m very passionate about my family and my kids, and education and art. I want to fully pursue these things in life to the best of my ability. I don’t necessarily want to be any kind of guru or obsessed with meditation and advancement to the point where any of these things need to be set aside which I feel should be fully feasible and fine. I still have some problems that need work and will always need work, and I don’t want to have to do it through such extreme measures like the serpent. I realized that I’m right where I need to be and where I’ve always needed to be. Even before this began, I was right where I needed to be. I just didn’t realize it and it was causing me to feel extremely unsettled along with ptsd and issues with ocd. I’ve noticed that this is something that never REALLY finishes in the sense that I’ll always be growing no matter what, but do these surges stop? The ones that have extreme energy and have unsettling side effects, do I HAVE to reached permanent immortality so that I’m not suddenly surprised by this again? Can a person go back to this “earth boundedness” that cobra mentioned in his recent sermon without having to meditate? Even though it would be favorable to keep being opened fully reaching this immortality? I don’t yet know if it’s something that I WANT to achieve in this life because I want to have my family. Reaching immortality is such dedication. I do want my soul to live on forever but I’m also okay with the prospect of dying as well, not really in the soul but on the physical. Or does a person have to be continuously opened and worked on in order to prevent death or insanity? I mean, death will happen regardless. These questions do seem kind of silly and it seems kind of silly to even question it. Figured I might ask anyhow if it’s of any help.

Sundara said:
These questions do seem kind of silly and it seems kind of silly to even question it. Figured I might ask anyhow if it’s of any help.

There has always been loads of questions on things that are absolute baloney. I'd say this is a more high tier question and not silly at all, just because of how you might want to word it or verbally express doesn't make it silly. Some people here do that with way less relevant things. For some reason they don't have the same care and self awareness;

tenor.gif

I WONDER WHY? :lol:

Oh and also they don't have the same standard of grammar usually, either.

We need more activity on here like this!

It is just a phase, the accommodation will ensure. As well the Kundalini brings extreme bliss to life, fuel and drive to accomplish literally anything. This is related to the feminine aspect of the soul.

Indeed this goal of spiritual advancement is one of the most important and as adequately grave and unique. To be a God is a sum of extreme perception and responsibility, and as it follows the intensity scale, the truth may be overwhelming in levels and stages. But as far as a linear growth is concerned, doing standard things of the SS life is enough to advance. You don't need to be a monk, and everything the Serpent is, is exactly action and enjoyment of life. Loving yourself and being a literal sun in life. Life is extremely blissful in essence, and by not being static, but by extending it in daily life.

As much life runs thru you, as much you exert it and create it or destroy it. The feminine part of life must be put on a pedestal and work as an aim to it, as it nourishes and drives the mechanical aspects to run smoothly and painless. Do the pineal breathing meditation daily.

Switch your view and adapt to the "creator mode" and energy follows.

NakedPluto said:
It is just a phase, the accommodation will ensure. As well the Kundalini brings extreme bliss to life, fuel and drive to accomplish literally anything. This is related to the feminine aspect of the soul.

Indeed this goal of spiritual advancement is one of the most important and as adequately grave and unique. To be a God is a sum of extreme perception and responsibility, and as it follows the intensity scale, the truth may be overwhelming in levels and stages. But as far as a linear growth is concerned, doing standard things of the SS life is enough to advance. You don't need to be a monk, and everything the Serpent is, is exactly action and enjoyment of life. Loving yourself and being a literal sun in life. Life is extremely blissful in essence, and by not being static, but by extending it in daily life.

As much life runs thru you, as much you exert it and create it or destroy it. The feminine part of life must be put on a pedestal and work as an aim to it, as it nourishes and drives the mechanical aspects to run smoothly and painless. Do the pineal breathing meditation daily.

Hey naked Pluto. I was just wondering about few things related to kundalini and yoga. Maybe you can help me out. So I'm doing hatha yoga daily 2 times a day for only about 3 weeks (lol) but I was trying to kundalini yoga 3-4 times but it was quite difficult with some asanas (I'm not really flexible but I'm trying everyday to go just a little bit deeper stretching and etc) I picked the most basic ones but still it was quite difficult.
So my question is should I do more stretching and basic yoga to later on do kundalini or should I try kundalini yoga regardless of my beginner stage.
p.s Is it true that after one year consistent kundalini yoga I should start feeling a little bit of something ? (I read that one on other topic by other member)

Taio said:
NakedPluto said:

Hey naked Pluto. I was just wondering about few things related to kundalini and yoga. Maybe you can help me out. So I'm doing hatha yoga daily 2 times a day for only about 3 weeks (lol) but I was trying to kundalini yoga 3-4 times but it was quite difficult with some asanas (I'm not really flexible but I'm trying everyday to go just a little bit deeper stretching and etc) I picked the most basic ones but still it was quite difficult.
So my question is should I do more stretching and basic yoga to later on do kundalini or should I try kundalini yoga regardless of my beginner stage.
p.s Is it true that after one year consistent kundalini yoga I should start feeling a little bit of something ? (I read that one on other topic by other member)

You should definitely become more immersed in hatha yoga, and master a satisfactory amount of flexibility. If you find it difficult to perform the kundalini session, you should pace it down first, and study the movements and the overall idea of it.

My first kundalini yoga session brought out a lot of power and stimulation of energies, so I don't agree with the statement of a specific time interval of the effects. The first effects are to better the health and give incentive to the body and spine. The effects even if not felt are there and are necessary. This is individual.

Indeed Kundalini Yoga is the higher and aim of "yoga", but to truly apply to an advancement routine and to take care of your body and spiritual power, you should build up your body and soul with Hatha.

Kundalini yoga if done wrong can have bad effects, and when done right can stimulate and awake the serpent, which should be something desirable and somewhat planed than an accidental situation.

You should prepare and understand that Kundalini Yoga is very serious, and time should be spent on building up to that stage of exercises. This is not a beginner exercise in my own opinion, but there's not a right or wrong answer, it is only discernment and awareness with correct execution of action.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back