Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What should I do?

Magical DarkCely

Hi. I left Satan for different months. I was thinking nothing exist but Universe and magic. I'm mentally unstable here. Yesterday, I asked Satan visualizing his Sigil, if he exists. That I love Him. During the prayer, I felt warm, as I were facing the sun. I had insomnia for two-three hours. Is it His energy? It is so hot. Despite I wasn't Satanist anymore, I was visiting the forum. I'm mentally unstable and I want more masculine energy because I'm too emotionally.

Is it okay to use Wunjo Rune for anxiety/mental illnesses?

And I need more masculine energy. I'm too confused, because sometimes I think that there is no truth.

I'm tired of being too emotional. I want to be more rational.

And I want to be fathful to Satan and Gods

Sorry for the outburst. Did I miss something?

I still feel so much energy when I meditate so I should be ok. I have meditated frequently

Magical DarkCely said:

Wunjo is good for emotional balance. Satanama is also great for healing as well. Satanama is good for overall balance, too, and maybe this can help you with masculine balancing, too.

I am trying to understand what you mean when you say "sometimes I think that there is no truth", and "I was thinking nothing exist but Universe and magic". Do you feel kind of ungrounded or unstable, as if reality is not as solid as it is? This might be more of an earth element or base chakra thing.

Sowilo and the sun would represent good sources of masculinity, but I wonder if there is something better that would make you feel more grounded as well. Maybe these would suffice. I think a separate working for your physical health would also help in addition to this.

Do you have any physical symptoms as well? You can balance yourself with certain foods that can calm the mind, however you first want to think about what the current state of your body. Do you feel hot/cold, how is your digestion/sleep, do you feel irritable/calm, do you feel like you can or can't sit still. These are the questions that need to be answered.

Yes I've so many problems with my base chakra. I'm often full of guilt. When I wake up I feel so tired and I can't meditate.

I need to have more energy. When I meditate I get tired easily. So I do basic things, like chakra cleansing, aura and protection.

But in vibration, I can do max 9 vibrations. Idk why. Yes I can do 18-40 but I get tired.

Maybe I should try to use Sowilo? Or something for depression?

Magical DarkCely said:
Yes I've so many problems with my base chakra. I'm often full of guilt. When I wake up I feel so tired and I can't meditate.

I need to have more energy. When I meditate I get tired easily. So I do basic things, like chakra cleansing, aura and protection.

But in vibration, I can do max 9 vibrations. Idk why. Yes I can do 18-40 but I get tired.

There are many things that pop into my mind as places to start. The biggest priority right now is the tiredness, because fixing that will give you the time/energy to strengthen the base chakra and anything else.

I want to distinguish if you are tired due to more physical or spiritual reasons. Do you feel tired before you meditate, or only after? It may be possible you are expending too much energy in whatever work you are doing. Do the Foundation Meditation and affirm the energy is empowering your being in a permanent manner. This should address any tiredness as a result of expended psychic energy, and of course it will indirectly help the body as well. Do this as much as you want. This is the simplest and quickest way to gain more energy.

-------------------------

What is your digestion and sleep like?
Think hard to pinpoint any problems or symptoms, no matter how minor. Also, what about any other symptoms? Aches or pains? Changes or notes about your appearance, such as undereye bags, skin quality, etc. List as much as you think is significant.

What is your diet and water intake like?
This does not need to be perfect, but you want to avoid dietary habits that cause major imbalances. Minor imbalances can be taken care of through your spiritual empowerment, but major ones will be a lot harder and are therefore best fixed physically.

I must also ask this for the sake of being complete: If you are a guy, how often do you masturbate? This might seem weird, but it is something that can cause fatigue, especially morning fatigue. The reason is that the semen draws from the "jing" of the body, aka stem cell/nucleic acid pool. This is hard for the body to easily create (compared to blood, for example), and if you masturbate too frequently, this can weaken the body.

I must point out that you only need to adopt a healthy frequency of masturbation, if this is the case. You should only extend to 3-5 days interval between sessions. Anything longer is asking too much and is not sustainable. Super long times will even create blockages, as the orgasm itself is very empowering to the body. For men, though, they have to watch their jing expenditure. As with all things, increasing your bioenergy through the Eight Fold Path will eventually make this not an issue, but it can certainly be a factor to consider for those with lower energy.

As for runes, Sowilo would be great. Because it is solar is nature and incites action, this should work at many levels. Leave it open ended such that it will work physically, mentally, and spiritually on anything it needs to. With all workings, do just as many reps that you won't tire out from them. You can always increase the number later. Start with 8, since Sowilo is number 16. Then once your condition improves you can increase this at a later date.

What sort of yoga do you do?
Yoga is especially great at acting like a cure-all for many conditions. I would highly recommend the Tibetan 5 Rites since it starts at 3 reps for each exercise, therefore taking about 3-5 minutes to start. It is perfect for a scenario like this where you have a lower amount of starting energy. It is very easy to do; I would highly recommend it. Do it upon waking.

Once you gain more energy, you should then focus on strengthening the lower chakras, especially the base and solar. You can do this now by spinning them, just do not tire yourself out such that you don't complete other stuff.

Magical DarkCely said:

When I feel tired, I just meditate in my chair, with lights on. It is simple but it helps. The chair restricts you and you have no way to lay down and with lights on it is also harder to fall a sleep :D

Blitzkreig said:
Magical DarkCely said:

There are many things that pop into my mind as places to start. The biggest priority right now is the tiredness, because fixing that will give you the time/energy to strengthen the base chakra and anything else.

I want to distinguish if you are tired due to more physical or spiritual reasons. Do you feel tired before you meditate, or only after? It may be possible you are expending too much energy in whatever work you are doing. Do the Foundation Meditation and affirm the energy is empowering your being in a permanent manner. This should address any tiredness as a result of expended psychic energy, and of course it will indirectly help the body as well. Do this as much as you want. This is the simplest and quickest way to gain more energy.

What is your digestion and sleep like?
Think hard to pinpoint any problems or symptoms, no matter how minor. Also, what about any other symptoms? Aches or pains? Changes or notes about your appearance, such as undereye bags, skin quality, etc. List as much as you think is significant.

What is your diet and water intake like?
This does not need to be perfect, but you want to avoid dietary habits that cause major imbalances. Minor imbalances can be taken care of through your spiritual empowerment, but major ones will be a lot harder and are therefore best fixed physically.

I must also ask this for the sake of being complete: If you are a guy, how often do you masturbate? This might seem weird, but it is something that can cause fatigue, especially morning fatigue. The reason is that the semen draws from the "jing" of the body, aka stem cell/nucleic acid pool. This is hard for the body to easily create (compared to blood, for example), and if you masturbate too frequently, this can weaken the body.

I must point out that you only need to adopt a healthy frequency of masturbation, if this is the case. You should only extend to 3-5 days interval between sessions. Anything longer is asking too much and is not sustainable. Super long times will even create blockages, as the orgasm itself is very empowering to the body. For men, though, they have to watch their jing expenditure. As with all things, increasing your bioenergy through the Eight Fold Path will eventually make this not an issue, but it can certainly be a factor to consider for those with lower energy.

As for runes, Sowilo would be great. Because it is solar is nature and incites action, this should work at many levels. Leave it open ended such that it will work physically, mentally, and spiritually on anything it needs to. With all workings, do just as many reps that you won't tire out from them. You can always increase the number later. Start with 8, since Sowilo is number 16. Then once your condition improves you can increase this at a later date.

What sort of yoga do you do?
Yoga is especially great at acting like a cure-all for many conditions. I would highly recommend the Tibetan 5 Rites since it starts at 3 reps for each exercise, therefore taking about 3-5 minutes to start. It is perfect for a scenario like this where you have a lower amount of starting energy. It is very easy to do; I would highly recommend it. Do it upon waking.

Once you gain more energy, you should then focus on strengthening the lower chakras, especially the base and solar. You can do this now by spinning them, just do not tire yourself out such that you don't complete other stuff.

i'm a girl. i used the method you wrote and i did 9 vibrations for chakras. thank you. I do Hatha Yoga, but I have to try 5 Tibetan Rites. Watching my Saturn, I have a low self esteem and easily depression. I was thinking about using Wunjo for depression and Sowilo for self-esteem. I think it may be okay?

But I don't know the affirmation to use for self-esteem.

NinRick said:
Magical DarkCely said:

When I feel tired, I just meditate in my chair, with lights on. It is simple but it helps. The chair restricts you and you have no way to lay down and with lights on it is also harder to fall a sleep :D

thankyou

Magical DarkCely said:

It should be important to note that tiredness and fatigue can be from an underlying factor of physical health. I can't say what could possibly be causing it for you and it's not my place to, but a lot of things can cause this from vitamin deficiency, lack of proper sleep, not drinking enough water, not having enough iron, etc.

Don't go rushing to every possible solution though based upon these possibilities because like I said, I don't know what the possible cause could be for you. If this fatigue and tiredness or quick exhaustion from any kind of exertion either mental or physical is something that has been going on for a long while now though, it would probably be in your best interest to book a doctor's appointment or get a blood test to make sure everything is okay with vitamins and iron levels among other things, especially if you're feeling depression and especially if this is impeding on your meditations, spiritual progress and general daily life.

Just be wary about them possibly trying to immediately prescribe you with drugs like anti-depressants, if you ask me that's the most laziest thing doctors do these days and they can be very quick to do it instead of discussing more appropriate options like an exercise routine or change of diet and such. Depression can be caused by a lot of things that can be easily fixed with some effort or change of lifestyle. Have a good routine, a proper sleep schedule, eat well and keep active regularly, these are general things that can help a lot when done consistently in the long-run.

Spiritually you could also try breathing in white-gold energy to feed your soul or solar chakra with light and sun energy. Sowilo, Surya and especially Sananda (Literally means "Happiness") can be used to fight off and deal with depression, but if I were you I would make sure you're physically healthy too. Lack of regular exercise in jogging or brisk walking and just generally being inert can also contribute to easy exhaustion and depression if it's been your general lifestyle for a long while.

Magical DarkCely said:
i'm a girl. i used the method you wrote and i did 9 vibrations for chakras. thank you. I do Hatha Yoga, but I have to try 5 Tibetan Rites. Watching my Saturn, I have a low self esteem and easily depression. I was thinking about using Wunjo for depression and Sowilo for self-esteem. I think it may be okay?

But I don't know the affirmation to use for self-esteem.

You could probably get away with either of those for both self-esteem and depression. If you want to do 2 workings you can, I just don't know what you are capable of and if that will overload you or not.

An example for self-esteem can be:

"The energies of Sowilo make me always confident in myself and my abilities, in a manner that is completely healthy and positive for me!"

A combined affirmation might be something like:

"The energies of Sowilo make me always confident in myself and fully motivated to be productive, in a manner that is healthy, positive, and permanent for me!"

--------------------------------------------

Also, keep in mind GITM's advice. Working at this problem from all angles: spiritual, physical, and mental, will give better and quicker results. Simple exercise alone can help. You already do hatha yoga, so perhaps something more yang would better help you. This can be the Tibetan 5 Rites and/or cardio exercise, for example.

Looking at your body type can tell you what sort of dietary options you should pursue. Make an effort to cut out processed foods, especially sugar, as this will make any person more sluggish and lethargic. If you larger and more prone to weight gain, then you need to cut down on sweet foods and simple starches, instead preferring light meats/beans, lots of green veggies, and a moderate amount of complex carbs. Pungent and spicy flavors will work well at revving your body up.

If you are thinner and also feeling this way, it could be low nourishment. Women can be prone to deficient blood quality, as they have to contend with losing blood monthly. Eating moderate portions of meat and beans is a good way to counter this.

For sleep: make sure you are in bed early, such as by 11pm at the latest. This early time is the best time for the body to repair itself. Even if you sleep the same amount of time, earlier sleep is more restful to the body, due to circadian reasons and the changes in the earth's magnetic fields, which promotes healing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back