Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on Franz Bardon's Writing on "Life and Death"

While looking on information I already had found about the Earth Element and its ability to cause death, I came across (again) this paragraph from "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon.

I'd be interested in your opinion as I have noticed in his writing something I may call a 'paradox': the ability to perform such working and 'mastery' of the Elements. My thought is that one is not absolutely necessary to the other.

I'll highlight the parts that I found of most interest and that I consider 'paradoxical' in my opinion.

If you can offer your thoughts or advice or any observation at all on this topic I'll be very grateful.

"17. Power Over Life & Death ~
A magician who perfectly masters the elements and the electromagnetic fluid also is master
over life and death of every human being
. But he will never dare to menace the lives of his
fellow men, though he knows exactly how to induce a magical death. There would be a lot of
possibilities of doing so, but I desist from quoting such methods in order not to lead the
magician into temptation. According to the universal laws, a magician of illumined spirit
and perfect mastery of occult faculties and powers also will be able to raise the recently
deceased from the dead
. Backed by his high mystical experiences and with the help of his
well-trained senses, the magician can see not only the working of the elements in the body,
spirit and soul, but also the effect of the electromagnetic fluid; moreover, he can notice the
connecting bond between the material, astral and mental bodies, and he knows how all this
can be influenced according to the universal laws. It will be easy for him to restore the two
connecting links by means of the elements and the electromagnetic fluid. In a case where no
vital organ has been destroyed
, the magician can restore to life, provided he has been destined
by Divine Providence to do so. He can cancel the death of persons or animals killed by
electric shock (lightning or similar events). All he has to do in such cases is to establish the
contact with the spirit in akasa, deliberately inducing the electromagnetic fluid between the
spirit and the soul in order to fix the connecting link between them. Then he has to do the
same with respect to the astral matrix connecting the soul and body by means of the elements
and the electromagnetic fluid. The deceased one is restored to life by instantaneously filling
the body with the principle of light. This is the synthesis of the resuscitation in the magical
way as induced with the powers of the elements
and the electromagnetic fluid, no matter
whether willpower or other methods play a role in it. It is well known that higher adepts have
accomplished such resuscitations
."

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

by the way,how can earth cause death?can it be stoned/metallized?is poison of the earth element?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back