Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Never Leaves

Wayofthegods

Throughout the years I have noticed a persistent attack. That of believing Satan leaves for one reason or another. There are many ways this can be used, perhaps you had sex with a jew, perhaps you're a traitor, perhaps you are a jew, you must have done something. ECT.

The enemy even goes as far as too bind you from the Gods and interfere with Telepathy. After having to fight for years certain strategies. One that I just caught onto, is Binding the soul.

That's what I thought, they froze my phone, this is important to get out.

They do bindings on the individual that disconnect them from their power, that hault the progression of their life, and also revealingly important, bind you from the Gods.

You will look at Satans sigil and try to connect to him and there will be a barrier. Blocking you from connecting. Bringing his energy constantly into your life is very important. A weekly Thanksgiving ritual use to be highly suggested.

They will pretend to be the gods and tell you, they want nothing to do with you. I personally was going through an attack, where I couldn't connect to Satan. It felt as though he turned his back and walked away.

Then one night I went to take a shower. Satan came down from the ceiling and landed on the other side of the curtain. He talked with me for a few minutes. He told me how the biggest deceit by the enemy is taking away the true Gods.

He said have you ever betrayed me? Are you the likes that run around making sites against me convincing others to leave? What mistakes you have done are now forgiven. You will come out a clean slate. Work to do better from this day forward. You are fighting on a slave world, bound and attacked.

You have fought with everything to crawl your way out. Mistakes are bound to happen. Why do you hold yourself at such an impossible standard? Those who seek me and fight for me, I reward. That's all that is required. Do your best.

People do not give themselves any credit. You have chosen me against everything in the world. I meet my children MORE then half way. Even to those who have turned away, I offer my hand. Does a Father just leave his children? Even if they wish to venture out without him?

Remember even the Christian's I wish to save. What would my thoughts be to someone who chose me over everything? Over their friends, family, coworkers, society, community, political organizations, everything out to steer them away. Yet steadfast they hold me as Truth.

I'm not here to burn the world but to heal it. I fought a war, a long bitter war, for my children. Even while they cursed my name. Did I turn away? Did I demand worship? No. I fought those who wished harm upon the creation I love.

Not for reward, or self glory. But because I love you. I merely ask come to me, so that I may protect you. That you may shine in my image, the image which I wish to project onto worlds.

Choose me and I will give you life. I had no intention of obscuring myself from anyone. This is always the doing of the enemy. Soon I will stand in person with my people. The enemy will try to trick you, kill you, beat you down.

Do not lose the hope inside. For I am always with you.

Thank you for sharing, I got very teary eyed reading that. :cry: That was absolutely beautiful...

Personal Growth said:
That was beautiful.

It really was. God I love him. For some reason I saw him with white hair. It's always so refreshing coming in contact with him. His mentality and personality are so balanced.

They center me. When I go to extremes. Or am locked in my own ego. Which is a problem. I never wished to become so arrogant.

I would be so lost, without these Beautiful immense beings in my life. Father Satanas and their pure Demonic Energy wash over us all.

One day we will live in a world where they walk among us, and live in a society of lasting peace and serenity.

Aldrick said:
Aldrick, I love your post and felt compelled to relate something that happened the same night you posted, as I also go through doubt phases.

Something was stopping me from falling into a proper deep sleep, i could see a face I did not recognize but instinctively knew it was someone I did not like / someone with ill intent. This presence was holding back my visualization as I tried to fight it myself with blue fire. I found out I had a very difficult time even just visualizing Satan's sigil. I felt like nothing I did was working and all sorts of possible explanations ran through my head and I could have went into a severe depression just from listening to them.

So I sat up and did a few SATANAS to calm my mind. When I calmed down (didn't take very long), I used my memory and focused as HARD as I could on his sigil and said repeatedly "I think someone is blocking me from communicating with you".

After the fifth repetition I received a gentle and obvious sign that he could hear my words and I also felt very appreciated for my efforts to desire him greatly in my life (because this act compounds onto other signs I have received prior). Knowing he was present, I did pointy gun fingers (the Italian in me shines through, aayyyyyy) and proclaimed "that was awesome, thank you for letting me know its alright after all" and my mood swiftly improved thereafter.

I have no concrete explanation as to what that blockage was exactly, but if it was the enemy (and not me in some confused stupor, somehow imagining someone) it suddenly stopped the moment Satan sent me a clear signal. As I could not fall asleep due to insomnia that same night, I decided to have a look at JOS to keep my mind occupied a bit. That is when I saw your post and thought it was oddly and circumstantially relatable. Almost as if I needed to read something through you after this all transpired.

So thank you for writing this post as it further emboldens my spiritual resolve.

Bone Dust said:
Aldrick said:
Aldrick, I love your post and felt compelled to relate something that happened the same night you posted, as I also go through doubt phases.

Something was stopping me from falling into a proper deep sleep, i could see a face I did not recognize but instinctively knew it was someone I did not like / someone with ill intent. This presence was holding back my visualization as I tried to fight it myself with blue fire. I found out I had a very difficult time even just visualizing Satan's sigil. I felt like nothing I did was working and all sorts of possible explanations ran through my head and I could have went into a severe depression just from listening to them.

So I sat up and did a few SATANAS to calm my mind. When I calmed down (didn't take very long), I used my memory and focused as HARD as I could on his sigil and said repeatedly "I think someone is blocking me from communicating with you".

After the fifth repetition I received a gentle and obvious sign that he could hear my words and I also felt very appreciated for my efforts to desire him greatly in my life (because this act compounds onto other signs I have received prior). Knowing he was present, I did pointy gun fingers (the Italian in me shines through, aayyyyyy) and proclaimed "that was awesome, thank you for letting me know its alright after all" and my mood swiftly improved thereafter.

I have no concrete explanation as to what that blockage was exactly, but if it was the enemy (and not me in some confused stupor, somehow imagining someone) it suddenly stopped the moment Satan sent me a clear signal. As I could not fall asleep due to insomnia that same night, I decided to have a look at JOS to keep my mind occupied a bit. That is when I saw your post and thought it was oddly and circumstantially relatable. Almost as if I needed to read something through you after this all transpired.

So thank you for writing this post as it further emboldens my spiritual resolve.

Nice! Usually how it works with the Gods. They write through others. To send messages to others. As I was writing it, it was more like auto writing. Then I felt Satan step out of control and look at it. He said Good, post it.

I think that's why its having such an effect on people. Its him coming out of it, and you can tell.

Aldrick said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is one of the most beautiful things i have ever read. I'm sure this is something that would immensely help every SS as the enemy is relentlessly attacking all of us these days. So much messed up thoughts coming up out of nowhere. Thank you so much for choosing to share this with us. May the Gods bless you always.
Hail Satan!

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Aldrick said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is one of the most beautiful things i have ever read. I'm sure this is something that would immensely help every SS as the enemy is relentlessly attacking all of us these days. So much messed up thoughts coming up out of nowhere. Thank you so much for choosing to share this with us. May the Gods bless you always.
Hail Satan!

:)

Thank you so much Aldrick!
Your post brought me to tears and I am thankful!

Father Satan is the greatest!!
Thank you!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS FOR FOREVER!!!

Aldrick said:

This is beautiful.

Father Satan is the most wonderful being. His energy is so comforting. He always helps me to move forward. I'm so grateful.

Thank you for writing this.

May Father and our Gods protect you. Always.

Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back