Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spam this yt podcast with our sites. Speaking about current trending article about aliens being real

hailourtruegod

https://youtu.be/lfrqkHW1GLQ

If by some chance this post goes theu while this podcast is live then I recommend sending a super chat talking about the JoS and how we've known about this for years but how these are enemy aliens as opposed to our gods. if not just spam the comment section with our sites.

israel has come straight out talking about the galactic federation but of course they're making it seem like they're good and we should have a one world government so they can come and "give us technology". Yeah so go full world communism and they'll give us technology in the sense of microchips for humans and technology to enslave the masses is more like it :roll:

I just dropped a fresh comment, and replied to one of the top comments. It's not much, but hopefully it will draw some eyes and open minds. We have much work to do, but luckily the veil is being dropped for many.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back