Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

chakra spinning

shekeb

how to spin chakras to right side or left side . ( clockwise or counter clockwise )

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!

Chakras are spinning vortexes of energy, like pyramids.

You will have to align them properly by looking at the diagram on JOS website.

The energy uptake of each chakra is at the wide end and the energy output is at the point, also known as the 'bindu'.

So looking from the base of the pyramid, the wide end it rotates counter-clockwise.

It absorbs energy by spinning anti-clockwise.

I note how people post the Swastika and have it pointing the wrong way. The Swastika also spins counter clockwise.

666S666 said:
how to spin chakras to right side or left side . ( clockwise or counter clockwise )

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!

I am under the impression that the male chakras (base, sacral, solar, and bottom half of heart) should spin clockwise, whereas all the feminine ones should spin counter clockwise.

I have heard others say it doesn't matter which way, so I am a little unsure.

666S666 said:

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!

I almost always spin them counterclockwise, I don't know if it's right or wrong but I've always done so instinctively.

I feel the energy calmly and the whole meditation goes well

Blitzkreig said:
666S666 said:

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!

I am under the impression that the male chakras (base, sacral, solar, and bottom half of heart) should spin clockwise, whereas all the feminine ones should spin counter clockwise.

Aye oh aye. But the solar chakra also points down like the above feminine chakras.

So it's only the two base and sacral chakras that spin the opposite direction because of their inversion.

Blitzkreig said:
666S666 said:

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!

Now that you mentioned it I remembered about the two pyramids in the MerKaBa/Star of Astaroth meditation. I haven't done that meditation in forever, but I remember the two pyramids spin in opposite directions (then the MerKaBa was updated and is different now, but I thought it was too advanced for me as I felt nothing so I didn't try the updated one yet).
See if those directions in the JoS' MerKaBa page make sense to you. Usually I spin everything counter clockwise, but you never know. Lately I'm just feeling the vibration, can't tell which direction they spin.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig said:
666S666 said:

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!

Over the years this has been asked a lot. Spin them anyway that is comfortable. If this were an issue they would let us know.

Eric13 said:
Over the years this has been asked a lot. Spin them anyway that is comfortable. If this were an issue they would let us know.

Yeah, that is a good point. I just wonder why others thought differently. I think what you said overrides that though, because Maxine definitely would have said something on any of those pages if it spinning them one way would break the meditation.

I want to combine chakra spinning with vibrations. For 7th chakra JoS has info about vibrating b-b-b-b-b, and after that MAUM. Should I just vibrate MAUM, or both? Seven vibrations for seven chakras plus 3rd eye.

Henu the Great said:
I want to combine chakra spinning with vibrations. For 7th chakra JoS has info about vibrating b-b-b-b-b, and after that MAUM. Should I just vibrate MAUM, or both? Seven vibrations for seven chakras plus 3rd eye.

Two years ago when I took my time doing the 40 Days Training I remember using the B-B-B-B (buzzing bee) sound a lot for the Crown Chakra and I clearly remember thinking this sound was feeling like much more than the other vibrations I had tried, making my aware of it resonating in the top part of my head. I still use MAUM of course, as it includes the powerful AUM part, but if you're feeling something from B-B-B-B (or anything else that makes you feel an effect from doing it) I'd say keep it up. You can use both if you like, see which one feels more powerful after a while and pick your favorite.

Something else I feel I should mention, as it's been very important to me for the last month or so, is that whatever mantra you use (MAUM, THAUM, VAUM, etc) you should not just focus on the single chakra, but also take advantage of the A (base) U (crown) M ("connecting" in my understanding) as a way to feel that chakra as "part of the system" of the Soul, feeling its role and location in the Soul. Rule of thumb is, though, do what feels best for you. If it works/feel like something you can work with, keep it up.

HAIL SATAN!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Two years ago when I took my time doing the 40 Days Training I remember using the B-B-B-B (buzzing bee) sound a lot for the Crown Chakra and I clearly remember thinking this sound was feeling like much more than the other vibrations I had tried, making my aware of it resonating in the top part of my head. I still use MAUM of course, as it includes the powerful AUM part, but if you're feeling something from B-B-B-B (or anything else that makes you feel an effect from doing it) I'd say keep it up. You can use both if you like, see which one feels more powerful after a while and pick your favorite.

Something else I feel I should mention, as it's been very important to me for the last month or so, is that whatever mantra you use (MAUM, THAUM, VAUM, etc) you should not just focus on the single chakra, but also take advantage of the A (base) U (crown) M ("connecting" in my understanding) as a way to feel that chakra as "part of the system" of the Soul, feeling its role and location in the Soul. Rule of thumb is, though, do what feels best for you. If it works/feel like something you can work with, keep it up.

HAIL SATAN!
Thanks for the input. Now that you mentioned it, I remember using bee-sound in the past, and felt quite a nice effect from it. I think I will try both for now, and adjust later.

I have been slacking on chakra working department, but I'm taking measures to fix that very soon and your post was very helpful. Thanks a lot!

Henu the Great said:
I have been slacking on chakra working department, but I'm taking measures to fix that very soon and your post was very helpful. Thanks a lot!

I've been kind of slacking too (not doing all I wanted to do) lately with all the offensive time and other problems I had/still have to deal with, but sometimes tells me the Gods helped me realize my next step while doing RTRs, hence why now I feel strongly about grounding and Earth and the base chakra. I'm thinking of it in terms of a 'master/student' relationship in a dojo: you perform the potentially deadly technique and your master says (in a thick Asian accent lol) "No no no! You need more grounding! Effort good! Stance weak! You want deadly, no? More grounding!" XD

As for the buzzing bee sound, one more hint that I feel helps: when you do it, don't strain your entire mouth/cheek muscles to do it, only the lateral ones and leave the center/lips relaxed but as tight as to only leave one tiny hole through which air passes. Then 'imitate' the bee. It does sound a lot like V-V-V-V in my opinion, but it's also true that you get to feel it very easily in the head.
Just tune it so that it doesn't vibrate much in the Third Eye but more towards the upper part of your head. When you feel it there.. awesome.

Good luck with the TGT DEAD! :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I've been kind of slacking too (not doing all I wanted to do) lately with all the offensive time and other problems I had/still have to deal with, but sometimes tells me the Gods helped me realize my next step while doing RTRs, hence why now I feel strongly about grounding and Earth and the base chakra. I'm thinking of it in terms of a 'master/student' relationship in a dojo: you perform the potentially deadly technique and your master says (in a thick Asian accent lol) "No no no! You need more grounding! Effort good! Stance weak! You want deadly, no? More grounding!" XD
I get that. Warfare sucked so much juice out of me that I started skipping days and days of yoga. But at least I was putting a massive effort on rtr.

You know it's funny that you lack grounding. I lack the opposite, I guess. Earth is my dominant, and Air I have the least. I've been pondering about invoking Quintessence, since I'm looking for balance. Balance from that and doing yoga. I need balance.

Any idea how long it might take to get some results..? I guess I just have to try it everyday my best and see what happens...

As for the buzzing bee sound, one more hint that I feel helps: when you do it, don't strain your entire mouth/cheek muscles to do it, only the lateral ones and leave the center/lips relaxed but as tight as to only leave one tiny hole through which air passes. Then 'imitate' the bee. It does sound a lot like V-V-V-V in my opinion, but it's also true that you get to feel it very easily in the head.
Just tune it so that it doesn't vibrate much in the Third Eye but more towards the upper part of your head. When you feel it there.. awesome.

Good luck with the TGT DEAD! :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Thanks, and good luck to you to. It's a very powerful weapon and we have SATANAS to thank for that and clergy for bringing it to us. Very nice, to say the least. We wouldn't stand a chance without our Gods. I look forward to more peaceful and blissful days. Until then, rock on!

Henu the Great said:
You know it's funny that you lack grounding. I lack the opposite, I guess. Earth is my dominant, and Air I have the least. I've been pondering about invoking Quintessence, since I'm looking for balance. Balance from that and doing yoga. I need balance.

Any idea how long it might take to get some results..? I guess I just have to try it everyday my best and see what happens...

In one sarcastic remark "Aerate the premises". :p
Ok, jokes aside.. if you lack Air that much (as much as I lack Earth) you should introduce yourself/your Soul to Air. How? "Physically" is a good start. I recommend you try relax and calm yourself in any stance you want, and then just focus on your breathing, the breath getting in, how it fills your lungs. You should, ideally, become very aware of your breathing, of everything it does to your body and then the Soul. It fills your lungs, feeding you, empowering and calming you, but also be wary of any 'hyperactive' reaction. Not talking only about unwanted thoughts (Air people are very scatter brained) but a physical urge to move or open yourself to Air more. You'll eventually notice this change when you do it for a few more breaths. No need to overoxygenate yourself, just slow normally but slower, paying attention to it. If you find it's hard to keep focus, listen to the sound of Air getting through your nostrils and enjoy it.
I recommend the Basic breathing technique from the JoS, others for now will just distract you (unless you're doing them for something else, like enhancing perception with the Alternate nostril one of course).

Spiritually, you could visualize a slow Air twister/tornado starting from your base and ending in your crown chakra or third eye, exiting them.
Warning: when done in the third eye this can get almost 'physical', and you may experience a 'twitch' on your forehead, or a vibration that seems physical. This is a good sign that spiritual dross is being removed. Just remember to clean your Soul after and bathe yourself with a healing color, gold for instance, empowering areas that have been purged of negative energy. You can use affirmations after, like in the AoP if you like, but I find that visualizing alone, which will lead to FEELING this happening, is stronger. You can still add an affirmation to complete the operation.

Hope that helps, let me know how it goes.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

In one sarcastic remark "Aerate the premises". :p
Haha, yes.
Ok, jokes aside.. if you lack Air that much (as much as I lack Earth) you should introduce yourself/your Soul to Air. How? "Physically" is a good start. I recommend you try relax and calm yourself in any stance you want, and then just focus on your breathing, the breath getting in, how it fills your lungs. You should, ideally, become very aware of your breathing, of everything it does to your body and then the Soul. It fills your lungs, feeding you, empowering and calming you, but also be wary of any 'hyperactive' reaction. Not talking only about unwanted thoughts (Air people are very scatter brained) but a physical urge to move or open yourself to Air more. You'll eventually notice this change when you do it for a few more breaths. No need to overoxygenate yourself, just slow normally but slower, paying attention to it. If you find it's hard to keep focus, listen to the sound of Air getting through your nostrils and enjoy it.
I recommend the Basic breathing technique from the JoS, others for now will just distract you (unless you're doing them for something else, like enhancing perception with the Alternate nostril one of course).
Focusing on breathing is something very similiar to me as I exercise A LOT, but actually taking time, slowing down, and focusing on it like maybe when I do void or just Sun&Moon... That's another case, and I need to up my game, seriously. And that has been happening. I have let myself to take it easier on rtr so that I can focus more on the beginner level meditations so that I can master those.

Spiritually, you could visualize a slow Air twister/tornado starting from your base and ending in your crown chakra or third eye, exiting them.
Warning: when done in the third eye this can get almost 'physical', and you may experience a 'twitch' on your forehead, or a vibration that seems physical. This is a good sign that spiritual dross is being removed. Just remember to clean your Soul after and bathe yourself with a healing color, gold for instance, empowering areas that have been purged of negative energy. You can use affirmations after, like in the AoP if you like, but I find that visualizing alone, which will lead to FEELING this happening, is stronger. You can still add an affirmation to complete the operation.

Hope that helps, let me know how it goes.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
Nice advice. How about visualising being inside a tornado blown around by the AIR, whilst also at the same time focusing on breathing? Would that make sense at all?

Hopefully I get my air game going, and have something nice to report.

HAIL SATAN !!!

Henu the Great said:
Focusing on breathing is something very similiar to me as I exercise A LOT, but actually taking time, slowing down, and focusing on it like maybe when I do void or just Sun&Moon... That's another case, and I need to up my game, seriously. And that has been happening. I have let myself to take it easier on rtr so that I can focus more on the beginner level meditations so that I can master those.

That's almost in the same words exactly what I said to myself about Earth lately, brother, the need to up your game. I guess we both have started to realize how important it is to have a balanced Soul. I found that going slower on the FRTR helps as you focus more on each letter and take your time to thoroughly destroy it. When doing something every day we tend to be doing it 'robotically' in order to finish sooner I guess, but Magick shouldn't be fret, one does what one has to do. Focusing enhances the whole working many fold, you might even have signs from the Gods showing you their appreciation. I saw Astarte and felt Father back in February (I had just started FRTRs as I was out of a bad luck streak and needed to do my part) after a 3x FRTR and knew they believe in me. So I gave it more and more. Now there are times during the FRTR, like halfway through, that I FEEL the letters are almost non-existent and it encourages me to give my best, even if it's already 2am and can't wait to get in bed. Postponing equals defeat. And Spiritual Satanists won't be defeated.

Henu the Great said:
How about visualising being inside a tornado blown around by the AIR, whilst also at the same time focusing on breathing? Would that make sense at all?

To visualize YOURSELF being INSIDE the tornado would end up in the 'evoking' category. The Air Element would be out of your body (where you visualize it the Element will ideally manifest) and this wouldn't allow your Soul to holding it in (you may still feel it around you and partially inside, brushing against your skin but not penetrating/bathing your Soul properly). By using a tornado (or any visualization you prefer of Air, even a gust after another, simple breathing, etc) INSIDE yourself (invoking the Air, then) you allow your Soul to grow accustomed to it and learn how to hold it more and better.

Careful anyway, as (because the Air Element tends to activate and stimulate and undo blockages) you may feel too much. Tingling, sparks in your muscles, nervous stimulation that causes jolts in your limbs, could all be effects of your working with Air, so do go slowly here. I think slow is really best in Magick, it's not like you have to rush things in a timed situation.. fretting your work will only spread you too thin for your work to have an impact on reality and decrease your success. Yo, maybe I'm advocating slowness because I'm fiddling with Earth lol.. but seriously, I do find it helps more to take your time with things and go to a slower pace than you'd want. It's really the same principle as Void meditation, you slow yourself down so you become aware of what moves too fast around you which you can't see yet. Like trying to read a phrase in a book while the book is being thrown in the air over and over again, you can't even distinguish the letters from the numbers. Slow down enough, and your senses become capable of capturing much more. Same goes for energy and Elements. Stupid example: if in Summer you run through a small waterfall because it's too cold, chances are you will feel cold every single time you do that. If, instead, you muster your courage and pace slowly under it, you'll adapt to the cold much quicker, until you're actually capable of enjoying it and will stay under as long as you want. Elements are like this too.
Besides, and I find this extremely important, they are quite literally "food for the Soul". Taking your time with a meal you really crave should be something natural, same goes for Elements.

Well, hope I motivated you enough. XD Do let me know about your results. If you have any suggestion about Earth, I'm all ears.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

To visualize YOURSELF being INSIDE the tornado would end up in the 'evoking' category. The Air Element would be out of your body (where you visualize it the Element will ideally manifest) and this wouldn't allow your Soul to holding it in (you may still feel it around you and partially inside, brushing against your skin but not penetrating/bathing your Soul properly). By using a tornado (or any visualization you prefer of Air, even a gust after another, simple breathing, etc) INSIDE yourself (invoking the Air, then) you allow your Soul to grow accustomed to it and learn how to hold it more and better.
Got it, thanks.
Careful anyway, as (because the Air Element tends to activate and stimulate and undo blockages) you may feel too much. Tingling, sparks in your muscles, nervous stimulation that causes jolts in your limbs, could all be effects of your working with Air, so do go slowly here. I think slow is really best in Magick, it's not like you have to rush things in a timed situation.. fretting your work will only spread you too thin for your work to have an impact on reality and decrease your success. Yo, maybe I'm advocating slowness because I'm fiddling with Earth lol.. but seriously, I do find it helps more to take your time with things and go to a slower pace than you'd want. It's really the same principle as Void meditation, you slow yourself down so you become aware of what moves too fast around you which you can't see yet. Like trying to read a phrase in a book while the book is being thrown in the air over and over again, you can't even distinguish the letters from the numbers. Slow down enough, and your senses become capable of capturing much more. Same goes for energy and Elements. Stupid example: if in Summer you run through a small waterfall because it's too cold, chances are you will feel cold every single time you do that. If, instead, you muster your courage and pace slowly under it, you'll adapt to the cold much quicker, until you're actually capable of enjoying it and will stay under as long as you want. Elements are like this too.
Besides, and I find this extremely important, they are quite literally "food for the Soul". Taking your time with a meal you really crave should be something natural, same goes for Elements.
Something that I noticed when I did more sun&moon pranayama last week was muscle spasms and jolts. It's that air, yes?

Slow is always good approach for such matters, and I think for any matter that revolves around evolving your self. Be it physical, mental or spiritual. There is this saying in cycling: Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. This relates to having a steady pace instead of surges. Over time slow and smooth is easier to race than fast and surgy and can result in better position in the race. I think same can be applied to this matter.

Well, hope I motivated you enough. XD Do let me know about your results. If you have any suggestion about Earth, I'm all ears.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!
You shared valuable insight, and I appreciate it very much.

I can only suggest physical side of things about earth. I think you are aware of taking it slow already. That's one key concept right there. If you are not already doing some sort of physical exercise, then you should consider trying something. At minimum doing daily yoga is something very grounding, and physical. To take it to the next level start bodybuilding and doing cardio. That's how you gain both strength and cardio supports strenght by cardiovascular system. You don't want to be the super muscular guy who takes a set of stairs and is spent, right? :D Or if that sounds completely stupid to you, then maybe do twice the amount of yoga per day. I don't know your preferences or anything so I can merely suggest something random.

But yeah, key concepts should be: Slow, steady, focus and physical activities. Speaking of which eating after workouts is my favourite. :D

I hope this helped atleast a bit.

Hail Satan !

Henu the Great said:
Something that I noticed when I did more sun&moon pranayama last week was muscle spasms and jolts. It's that air, yes?

Slow is always good approach for such matters, and I think for any matter that revolves around evolving your self. Be it physical, mental or spiritual. There is this saying in cycling: Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. This relates to having a steady pace instead of surges. Over time slow and smooth is easier to race than fast and surgy and can result in better position in the race. I think same can be applied to this matter.

The Sun and Moon breathing technique seems to be a lot of people's favorite and is said to be one of the best ones to increase your energy and free Kundalini. Jolts and sparks and involuntary movement are indeed featured related to Air Element, but don't forget this is also a clear sign of your own Soul having a stronger impact on your physical self, without focusing on Elements per se.

Sometimes, when I meditate in bed and reach a point in which I ALMOST let go and relax completely I feel a join twisting, a spasm, something involuntary and I know it's my energy getting released as the veil between the physical and the astral gets lifted away more and more.

In my opinion this is a very good thing. If you normally do pranayama I do recommend you pair it with Yoga as the two together can be seriously powerful. You could, for instance, start with pranayama, then Yoga + pranayama for as long as it's comfortable, then again slow down with pranayama (in a relaxed stance, you can do the Butterfly asana just to name one, but make sure your legs don't get cramps or feel too 'steady'.. you want your muscles to be relaxed so you can better feel the energy flow).

Going slow is an invaluable asset, either for Air people and Earth people or any other Element. If you run too fast you just risk missing the scenery entirely.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Sometimes, when I meditate in bed and reach a point in which I ALMOST let go and relax completely I feel a join twisting, a spasm, something involuntary and I know it's my energy getting released as the veil between the physical and the astral gets lifted away more and more.
A few days ago I was dozing off in bed, and entered a state between awake and asleep. I remember kicking something "in there", and my leg jolted. :D

In my opinion this is a very good thing. If you normally do pranayama I do recommend you pair it with Yoga as the two together can be seriously powerful. You could, for instance, start with pranayama, then Yoga + pranayama for as long as it's comfortable, then again slow down with pranayama (in a relaxed stance, you can do the Butterfly asana just to name one, but make sure your legs don't get cramps or feel too 'steady'.. you want your muscles to be relaxed so you can better feel the energy flow).
I do both, but I have not done them together properly yet. Some foundation breathing, yes, but that's about it. I want to get more expierence on both until I combine them.

I got a meditation pillow as a Yule gift. :D So now I can easily sit longer periods without physical discomfort. I might just start trying doing the easy pose with pranayama, for starters, and build up from there.

Just yesterday I did my longest single void meditation sitting, 16 minutes, and physically it was easy. I just felt like I need to do that very much more than I have done, and time went by so fast. The badass in me is like "pillows are for pussies", but honestly it beats sitting on a carpet or any other hard surface. Do you have expierence with yoga props?

Henu the Great said:
A few days ago I was dozing off in bed, and entered a state between awake and asleep. I remember kicking something "in there", and my leg jolted. :D

Yeah, happens to me a lot too lol. Very upsetting when I'm training for astral projection as I'm immediately recalled to a waking state, but it's also a good sign I guess, pointing out that one needs to accomplish a better FULL relaxation technique.
You know, I mostly disregard as completely needless everything outside the JoS when it comes to magick and meditation and such things, but once I read, from this complete nobody who's trying to make himself some money selling bullshit on "how to get your own succubus" and stuff like that, of a relaxation example that turned out to become the best astral projection ATTEMPT I've ever tried.
Long story short, the man suggested to visualize a warm/hot white liquid being poured inside you starting with the feet and leg upwards, slowly but inexorably filling every nook and cranny in the body until you feel full and relaxed. This, he says, was just to accomplish a mental state in which "your succubus" (or whatever parasite posing as one that he was trying to brainwash others into attracting, more like) can come to you.
In MY experience, this visualization was so calming I got to the point where I felt my astral head was (literally) headbanging its way out of the physical one. I felt this as a repeated attempt, like ten times in a row in a few seconds, then it stopped when the rest of my Soul refused to let go of the body....

To this day, that was the most successful try.

I do both, but I have not done them together properly yet. Some foundation breathing, yes, but that's about it. I want to get more expierence on both until I combine them.

Personally, I don't think you should postpone potentially great training. Yoga and breathing go hand in hand, actually I begun the whole yoga training using the number of breaths as the time measure before switching to the next asana. Since you do breathe all the time anyway, you might as well use breathing techniques that make it any easier for our Kundalini to be stimulated into rising.

[quote[I got a meditation pillow as a Yule gift. :D So now I can easily sit longer periods without physical discomfort. I might just start trying doing the easy pose with pranayama, for starters, and build up from there.

Just yesterday I did my longest single void meditation sitting, 16 minutes, and physically it was easy. I just felt like I need to do that very much more than I have done, and time went by so fast. The badass in me is like "pillows are for pussies", but honestly it beats sitting on a carpet or any other hard surface. Do you have expierence with yoga props?[/quote]

"Badass" and "xxx are for pussies" in the same sentence? Bro, you been watching Cobra Kai? XD I know I have lol. Love the series, but on the other hand I've always been a martial arts nut. :p

As for the pillow.. nah, I don't think it's for pussies lol. A pillow's only usefulness is to make your blood flow more smoothly as you use (mostly, I think) sitting asanas and want your legs and lower body not to fall asleep, or even worse getting cramps that distract you from meditation. I started using one after I read HP Maxine suggested to use one in the JoS, always sat on whatever I had before, mattress or cement surfaces alike (cuz, you know.. pillow are for pussies.. XD nah, j/k).

My yoga props so far has only ever been a "yoga mat", on of those half an inch thick silicone like rolled up mats you can buy anywhere. Not too thin, or you feel like you're doing yoga on cheer concrete (that's where I usually do it) but surely not thick enough that you can 'sink' in it, losing the connection with the ground that you need for most asanas to actually force you into their multiple benefits.

Lastly, forgive me but I gotta ask... who's Henu? A Gods' name? I can tell it's Egyptian and love it.. been curious for a while now.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

666S666 said:
Rotate chakras as you feel comfortable
You can also look at this image for a few minutes before rotating the chakras to better visualize the rotation of your chakras.
TVdyN3O.gif

Long story short, the man suggested to visualize a warm/hot white liquid being poured inside you starting with the feet and leg upwards, slowly but inexorably filling every nook and cranny in the body until you feel full and relaxed. This, he says, was just to accomplish a mental state in which "your succubus" (or whatever parasite posing as one that he was trying to brainwash others into attracting, more like) can come to you.
In MY experience, this visualization was so calming I got to the point where I felt my astral head was (literally) headbanging its way out of the physical one. I felt this as a repeated attempt, like ten times in a row in a few seconds, then it stopped when the rest of my Soul refused to let go of the body....

To this day, that was the most successful try.
Sounds like a very effective method and I should try that. The best relaxations in corpe pose I have personally expierenced were done in about the same manner. Begin from toes and relax one part at a time as completely as possible and slowly more upward. After I reached head I would just maintain the ultimate relaxation for as long as I needed.

Personally, I don't think you should postpone potentially great training. Yoga and breathing go hand in hand, actually I begun the whole yoga training using the number of breaths as the time measure before switching to the next asana. Since you do breathe all the time anyway, you might as well use breathing techniques that make it any easier for our Kundalini to be stimulated into rising.
Yes, I will try sithali breathing with poses soon enough. And of course breath of fire combines well with kundalini yoga, and it's "built-in" for many kriyas. So there's that.

"Badass" and "xxx are for pussies" in the same sentence? Bro, you been watching Cobra Kai? XD I know I have lol. Love the series, but on the other hand I've always been a martial arts nut. :p

As for the pillow.. nah, I don't think it's for pussies lol. A pillow's only usefulness is to make your blood flow more smoothly as you use (mostly, I think) sitting asanas and want your legs and lower body not to fall asleep, or even worse getting cramps that distract you from meditation. I started using one after I read HP Maxine suggested to use one in the JoS, always sat on whatever I had before, mattress or cement surfaces alike (cuz, you know.. pillow are for pussies.. XD nah, j/k).

My yoga props so far has only ever been a "yoga mat", on of those half an inch thick silicone like rolled up mats you can buy anywhere. Not too thin, or you feel like you're doing yoga on cheer concrete (that's where I usually do it) but surely not thick enough that you can 'sink' in it, losing the connection with the ground that you need for most asanas to actually force you into their multiple benefits.
I have had this ascetic mindset. Cold showers, sleeping on hard surface, doing yoga without a yoga mat, fasting, etc. Most of it is bullshit, except maybe cold showers on a hot day and doing yoga without mat, but some yoga sets are better done with a soft mat. I think such mindset has served it's purpose to increase mental resilience, but reasonably thinking props are good to use (and eating is much needed, and also pleasurable!).

I can't say that I have wathced Cobra Kai. I had to look it up, looks like fun and I might watch it later, who knows. I used to do Hokutoryu Jiu Jitsu as a teen. I almost got back into it last year, but not enough money to spend on season payment halted my plan. Maybe later.

Lastly, forgive me but I gotta ask... who's Henu? A Gods' name? I can tell it's Egyptian and love it.. been curious for a while now.
Well, that's me. It's my real life nick name. :D Not quite a Gods name. :D Altough there is Hanuman in hinduism which is pretty close to this. I haven't done past life regression so I can't say without speculating if I have a connection to Egypt.

Henu the Great said:

Something great about the Corpse Asana that I read about is that you don't stop at your bones and muscles, but even "let the brain drop to the back of the skull" lol. Perhaps that's funny to think about but when I tried it it does feel like you're actually doing it.. the physical and energetic connection somehow feel stronger here, as the brain naturally shifts into some lower wave, alpha or theta, etc. Maybe it should be part of the Astral Projection methods' description: 'always use the Corpse Asana before attempting this skill'. Honestly I thought it that just now, I should give it a try myself (normally I just lay down, it's different than using this Asana).

"I have had this ascetic mindset. Cold showers, sleeping on hard surface, doing yoga without a yoga mat, fasting, etc.
I think such mindset has served it's purpose to increase mental resilience"

To tell you the truth, I think you're right on the money there. I've been thinking about this 'martial arts attitude' when thinking of our meditation and spiritual training as a mean for strengthening the will. Perhaps that's also why I've got back into martial arts more than usual lately. Not going to a dojo or gym now (no time or willing to waste more money on an incompetent 'teacher') I don't constantly train, it's not like I have to be somewhere Tuesdays and Thursdays 4-6pm every week.. but I like the freedom of doing whatever I want or feel like doing at any time of the day. When you learn martial arts (especially Chinese and Japanese ones) you develop this mentality that allows you to see normal life application.. there was an old Batman and Robin movie where Robin did his laundry like he was doing a weapon kata, lol.. not exactly what I mean, but it's a fitting example.

In this case, I have been using martial arts' mentality (rigorous discipline and training) to kinda force myself into meditating more and doing more rituals. I've been suffering quite a bit of stress lately, between a death in the family and the loss of my job for someone else's fault, so I've been using whatever means to hold myself together.. had been using probably too much Earth at first (although I DID go slow this time), as I needed more grounding, but in the end it was going back to my past as a martial artist what did the ultimate trick for me. Also (in case you never heard of it or don't know what it is about) I was 'drawn' by a lot of signs towards Wing Chun, a style that I never really thought much of. Right now, I'm thinking "what the fuck did I even study anything other than this for so long?" XD ..honestly, knowing martial arts better than most people, I can tell that this martial arts is almost comparable to entering a "god mode" cheat in a videogame.. it gives you an edge that most arts don't even explore and the greatest thing (other than that edge) is that it's studied so that it uses minimal physical effort. Not for nothing Ip Man was the teacher of the greatest martial artist of the last century. It kind of feels like Wing Chun has been one of those many secrets that have been kept from us.. things that deal with energy and delivering killing blows through it included. We normally mention Telekinesis and Pyro in this forum, but there's definitely other 'powers' that deal with using energy to break concrete blocks and metal, etc. Now that I think of it, HP Maxine does mention that in the Kundalini page in the JoS.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

There it is, knew I'd read that. Too bad this kind of skill tends to be overlooked by many who easily fall for the more attractive ones.
....Kind of think that "breaking concrete blocks" would fall under the "Earth manipulation/elementalist" category, don't you think?

I had a look at that martial art you did.. are you Finnish? Says it's a Finnish one so I assumed there'd be more schools there, also would explain why I never heard of it. Looking at what it's about, I'd say it's another MMA that includes elements from Judo and Jiujitsu together with the "bashing" blows from basic Shotokan Karate, trying to mould it into a hard style that could work well enough in a one-on-one encounter on the street. If you're a big guy who finds easier to physically overpower others with bodyweight and a few well grounded blows, go for it. Most people who pick up fights aren't martial artists, so the risk of running into one that knows more than you is lower. If you're anywhere near 'middle sized' or 'scrawny' or any lightweight, I'd say, drop it. When choosing your own martial art it's a common mistake to go for the flashier, coolest, notoriously stronger or most unusual one. People end up trying to learn a style that doesn't suit their physical abilities, their grounding, balance, level of strength or agility. If you're 5'5'' and weight 200 pounds you won't want to pick Capoeira or Taekwondo as your personal style. You'll want to use your mass and shorter size as an advantage, definitely not something that holds you further away from winning a fight, or getting you tired very easily. And if you're a lightweight you won't pick Sumo either lol.

I know there's someone here in the forum that was trying to put together a large PDF about Martial Arts, but it's been a while since I saw anything other than the original post mentioning this.

As for not having enough money to study a martial art today, you don't need it. There's more than enough material online to study effectively (if you have basic martial arts knowledge already that sure helps). I've learned more stuff studying by myself for over a decade than the nearly two decades before, when I had masters in Karate or Kung Fu and Wushu casually walking between 20-30 students and lifting your fist half an inch higher (like you didn't know where you're gonna punch someone). In my opinion, you don't need a teacher/sifu/sensei, unless you practice something that just needs a sparring partner (arts like Judo, where you need to learn how to apply your force and rotation to their weight a few hundred times before that movement can become something that belongs to you and you can do it in a fight).
One of the reasons I also favor Wing Chun now (other than it puts most Chinese and Japanese styles to ridicule in comparison) is that you can train it on a wooden dummy and have a VERY good chance of using it correcting in a fight.

In the end, however, the choice is yours. I can only show you various directions and tell you which I think would suit you more, but you have to feel what you need more than anything. In my experience, you'll choose a hundred wrong styles before you can understand what you REALLY need. This is also a very useful process because most of us THINK they know what their strengths and flaws are, but won't truly find out until facing the skill requiring that strength, or even that flaw, before realizing better what we are more prone to be successful at.
If you need a hand, do ask.

Love the Henu name, anyway. For some reason it reminded me of Thoth. I guess we've all had an Egyptian root (and Greek, and Mesopotamic, etc).. fascination/nostalgia with those land should already indicate something, like that you've been there before and miss what it once was.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

PS. Hope I didn't screw up the 'quoting' thing again, I had just learned how to use it correctly and now it's changed again.. XD

I spin base, sacral, and solar to the right.
heart, I spin bottom half to the right and top half to the left.
For throat 6th and crown I spin to the left.
Anja(3rd eye) I spin to the right.
Can't decide how to spin shoulder hips and temples so I don't spin them, nor do I soon the gold chakra above the head or minor chakras in the head.

Excuse me for taking such a long time to reply. It's just your posts have lot more to crunch for me than the usual posts around here.

an old Batman and Robin movie where Robin did his laundry like he was doing a weapon kata, lol.. not exactly what I mean, but it's a fitting example.
:D

In this case, I have been using martial arts' mentality (rigorous discipline and training) to kinda force myself into meditating more and doing more rituals. I've been suffering quite a bit of stress lately, between a death in the family and the loss of my job for someone else's fault, so I've been using whatever means to hold myself together.. had been using probably too much Earth at first (although I DID go slow this time), as I needed more grounding, but in the end it was going back to my past as a martial artist what did the ultimate trick for me. Also (in case you never heard of it or don't know what it is about) I was 'drawn' by a lot of signs towards Wing Chun, a style that I never really thought much of. Right now, I'm thinking "what the fuck did I even study anything other than this for so long?" XD ..honestly, knowing martial arts better than most people, I can tell that this martial arts is almost comparable to entering a "god mode" cheat in a videogame.. it gives you an edge that most arts don't even explore and the greatest thing (other than that edge) is that it's studied so that it uses minimal physical effort. Not for nothing Ip Man was the teacher of the greatest martial artist of the last century. It kind of feels like Wing Chun has been one of those many secrets that have been kept from us.. things that deal with energy and delivering killing blows through it included. We normally mention Telekinesis and Pyro in this forum, but there's definitely other 'powers' that deal with using energy to break concrete blocks and metal, etc. Now that I think of it, HP Maxine does mention that in the Kundalini page in the JoS.
Sorry to hear about your hardships. On the other hand. Those are the things that mold us into stronger, more capable beings. So, bring it on! Right? :)

I had a quick glanze at Wing Chun, and I think that's something right on my avenue. The wooden dummy for training could be so much fun!

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

There it is, knew I'd read that. Too bad this kind of skill tends to be overlooked by many who easily fall for the more attractive ones.
....Kind of think that "breaking concrete blocks" would fall under the "Earth manipulation/elementalist" category, don't you think?
Not sure about the right terms, but generally speaking higher bioelectricity, more ability. And yeah, concentraing energy on hand(s) while hitting blocks is certainly doable, lol. I'm really intrigued about combining spiritual path with martial arts. Actually, thats how it used to be when you think about it. These things are one, not separate.

I had a look at that martial art you did.. are you Finnish? Says it's a Finnish one so I assumed there'd be more schools there, also would explain why I never heard of it.
I live in Finland, yes. I'm from close by, but moved in here over two decades ago.
Looking at what it's about, I'd say it's another MMA that includes elements from Judo and Jiujitsu together with the "bashing" blows from basic Shotokan Karate, trying to mould it into a hard style that could work well enough in a one-on-one encounter on the street. If you're a big guy who finds easier to physically overpower others with bodyweight and a few well grounded blows, go for it. Most people who pick up fights aren't martial artists, so the risk of running into one that knows more than you is lower. If you're anywhere near 'middle sized' or 'scrawny' or any lightweight, I'd say, drop it. When choosing your own martial art it's a common mistake to go for the flashier, coolest, notoriously stronger or most unusual one. People end up trying to learn a style that doesn't suit their physical abilities, their grounding, balance, level of strength or agility. If you're 5'5'' and weight 200 pounds you won't want to pick Capoeira or Taekwondo as your personal style. You'll want to use your mass and shorter size as an advantage, definitely not something that holds you further away from winning a fight, or getting you tired very easily. And if you're a lightweight you won't pick Sumo either lol.
You got it right, that's pretty much how it is. Basically competitions boil down to few punches or kicks and rest happens on ground trying to get a lock by grappling.

I never though about that kind of approach to martial arts. At the time I just though that it was best option for me from the local options which are not many as I live in somewhere less populated area.

I know there's someone here in the forum that was trying to put together a large PDF about Martial Arts, but it's been a while since I saw anything other than the original post mentioning this.
Yes, I remember that member. He had a setback, and had to start anew with his work.

These are the topics:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=180492#p180492

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=177959#p177959

I see you posted there aswell. :D

As for not having enough money to study a martial art today, you don't need it. There's more than enough material online to study effectively (if you have basic martial arts knowledge already that sure helps). I've learned more stuff studying by myself for over a decade than the nearly two decades before, when I had masters in Karate or Kung Fu and Wushu casually walking between 20-30 students and lifting your fist half an inch higher (like you didn't know where you're gonna punch someone). In my opinion, you don't need a teacher/sifu/sensei, unless you practice something that just needs a sparring partner (arts like Judo, where you need to learn how to apply your force and rotation to their weight a few hundred times before that movement can become something that belongs to you and you can do it in a fight).
One of the reasons I also favor Wing Chun now (other than it puts most Chinese and Japanese styles to ridicule in comparison) is that you can train it on a wooden dummy and have a VERY good chance of using it correcting in a fight.
Now I share your view, but I need to invest in a dummy and get some learning material now then, don't I? :D

In the end, however, the choice is yours. I can only show you various directions and tell you which I think would suit you more, but you have to feel what you need more than anything. In my experience, you'll choose a hundred wrong styles before you can understand what you REALLY need. This is also a very useful process because most of us THINK they know what their strengths and flaws are, but won't truly find out until facing the skill requiring that strength, or even that flaw, before realizing better what we are more prone to be successful at.
If you need a hand, do ask.
I think my current strenght is to kick in the groin and smash the head. Then run. My flaw? Not enough strength, but who needs strength when you can kick in the groin? :D

I have slim frame with lotsa endurance. Some strenght, and building more strenght every day. I'm around 5 foot 9 inches and 150 pounds. Lol, I had to use converters. I think I'll be around 155 pounds by the end of the year. I have some flexibility, and for some areas I'm pretty stiff. Like lower back and hamstrings are weak points in regards to flexibility. I think speed and endurance are my forte, strenght not so much. So tactically insert fingers into eyes, then run? Lol!

So, will wing chun suit me? :D

Love the Henu name, anyway. For some reason it reminded me of Thoth. I guess we've all had an Egyptian root (and Greek, and Mesopotamic, etc).. fascination/nostalgia with those land should already indicate something, like that you've been there before and miss what it once was.
Haha, thanks. I've had moments of connection to Egypt so many times, but who knows for sure. Like a faint longing feeling to the great era. I will find out in due time.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

PS. Hope I didn't screw up the 'quoting' thing again, I had just learned how to use it correctly and now it's changed again.. XD
Will he say it, can he say it?
HAIL SHAYTAN
He said it!

PS. Just use the preview feature. I use it all the time as I have/want to proofread my posts many many times for errors and minor edits.

PPS. Charge through your issues like a beast!

Henu the Great said:
Excuse me for taking such a long time to reply. It's just your posts have lot more to crunch for me than the usual posts around here.

Not a problem, Brother, this last couple of months seems to be filled with unforeseen setbacks and whatever else, even I can't respond as quick as I usually like to.

Sorry to hear about your hardships. On the other hand. Those are the things that mold us into stronger, more capable beings. So, bring it on! Right? :)

That's for sure. Those that don't perceive hardship as something more like a challenge to better ourselves don't last long in whatever they do and are prone to self inflicted discomfort and pain. As SS we, more than anyone else I ever heard of, are subject to enemy attacks and continuous troubling times, especially (as I noticed) during the times of most success.. the enemy's way of saying "we've been paying attention to you". I've seen this happen a lot over the last two years, last year especially. Also, last year I had more success as a Spiritual Satanist than I ever had before, so that's another proof for me to believe this as more than mere theory.

I had a quick glanze at Wing Chun, and I think that's something right on my avenue. The wooden dummy for training could be so much fun!

I've been wanting to experiment with the wooden dummy for decades, guess this is where I finally let it happen. Although I treasure this last Wing Chun exploration more than all the styles I've learned to 'fear' for their ineffectiveness (the coolest ones in particular way) I do like the idea of mixing the very essence of Wing Chun (which is the concept of attack AND defense at the same time.. along with the idea that one shouldn't lose stamina foolishly and only do as much as needed.. this is probably what makes it look like kinda lame, or for old people lol) with other techniques, as long as the attack AND defense at the same time is always applied here). There's still very effective techniques, mostly strikes, to take advantage of that are very valid material in a real fight.

I'm really intrigued about combining spiritual path with martial arts. Actually, thats how it used to be when you think about it. These things are one, not separate.

Same as I've always thought. Ever since playing my first Mortal Kombat game as a young noob I liked the idea that every martial artist should also take the necessary time in developing some other skill, possibly favoring the Elemental kind, like Pyro or Cryo and so on.
To be completely honest, only many years after that I learned of Satan's words about "delight in creation as well as in destruction", and even now more often than not I tend to forget how destruction is simply a part of what we are that I have always had a VERY hard time accepting. To this day, my best abilities are of the healing kind, and ever though I have pushed myself as far and as much as I could try to, I ended up 'cockblocking myself' right before getting to the goodies, ending up telling myself that "destruction isn't for me" - which is bullshit fed by the enemy more like - and that I don't really want to cause damage to others (even those that truly deserve it).
This wrong thinking is what stopped me from accomplishing so many things in the past... I'm working on stopping this stupid mental process and advancing past the point of being able to destroy the enemy by magickal/Elemental means.

You got it right, that's pretty much how it is. Basically competitions boil down to few punches or kicks and rest happens on ground trying to get a lock by grappling.

Yeah, lol never been a fan of ground fighting like that Greek-Roman style.. besides, if there's more than one opponent you risk having someone else kick you in the head while you grapple the first guy.. not the most desired result. This is why I like Wing Chun so much, it's fast and gives a much larger window of opportunity to fight multiple guys at once, if needed, something that more 'beautiful' martial arts don't allow much liberty with.

I see you posted there aswell. :D

Had seen those around.. couldn't wait for the product lol :p

Now I share your view, but I need to invest in a dummy and get some learning material now then, don't I? :D

I've been looking prices online but they ask for absurd amount, as expected. All these sad fucks who produce 'professional' martial arts equipment think it's worth the weight in gold and that they're the only supplier in the world.
Me, I'm gonna build my own wooden dummy out of spare wood pieces and rope, more like lol. Just gotta make sure there's no splinters and sharp parts.. the common dummy has got rounded wood 'limbs', I got square shaped ones, but it's a good enough wood that I can use to practice breaking it. Already tried to break some a punch and it worked like a charm lol.. the greatest thing about training with wooden targets? You never know how much power you have been building up until the moment you easily enough break something with your fist. Other than the obvious usefulness, it's a psychological factor telling you "dude, fuck! you can fist through wood! imagine what you can do to someone's ribcage..." XD Good feeling indeed.

The same principle is valid for magick and Elemental powers. We don't 'build a magickal dummy' or something, but it's definitely a good idea to periodically test ourselves in trying to accomplish something we've been training with. When you see even the slightest unexpected result it's a good sign telling you you've been growing more powerful.
Just realized this myself as I have had an unexpected success with something I haven't even really trained much with, but that somehow seems right up my alley all of a sudden... maybe I've been unawarely getting myself ready for this in the past (it is part of a skill I have been fascinated by for a lot of time for sure) and only now that I'm (more) mentally prepared to accept it and the responsibility that comes with it I can finally 'make it happen'.
I'm going to experiment more with this and eventually post something about it.

I think my current strenght is to kick in the groin and smash the head. Then run. My flaw? Not enough strength, but who needs strength when you can kick in the groin? :D

lol.. just don't make of one tactic your entire survival skill, always have something else up your sleeve, just in case. You're taller than most people and don't weigh much.. (I had to use converters to put that in centimeters and kilos lol..) I assume that means you have longer arms than most people as well (slim people usually do) and that means your hands can reach someone's face and neck with less effort than if you were a 5 foot 4 guy facing someone 5 foot 9. Reaching easily for the face and neck means you have probably easier access to delicate areas that are prone to break (nose and chin) or temporary incapacitate (neck and ears), just to name a few possibilities. I'd be tempted to tell you you'd make a great Mantis style practitioner, but it's also a style that requires deeper understanding of human anatomy and is a little more complicated than a kick in the groin... also, it requires some hand conditioning as your fingers become literally lethal. Long slim arms and stiff body also remind me of Crane style, where arms and dodging are everything. Forget kicking high, it's not as reliable as movies makes it look.

So, will wing chun suit me? :D

I'd have to compare you to your opponent as a difference in height can give the other guy the upper hand (no pun, lol).. ideally you should have a style that goes with your body type and works with every opponent's body type.. you don't want to be facing a 5 foot 1 fucking ninja that disappears between your legs and respawns on your shoulder aiming for your neck.

Haha, thanks. I've had moments of connection to Egypt so many times, but who knows for sure. Like a faint longing feeling to the great era. I will find out in due time.

Personally, I think we all remember some of that. If we lived through it at some point, with or already without our Gods, there's some ancient memory of it buried in our Souls. Time will tell indeed.

Let's check the preview now lol... (mmm... looks readable to me, will see once it's up).

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I would to like ask if this is normal, usually when I spin my chakras it takes me a few seconds to do them but now in almost a week, my chakras won't even budge to spin. Is there something wrong with me? Thank you for any response!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back