Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Age of Aquarius and the changes to come

Truth4ever

I know that the Aquarius age is due to start in 2020. What i'd like to know is what some one would do when the the whole economy collapses. When paper money becomes printed toilet paper and the ethics and values do a 180.
I know that all of jos will be throwing big parties cause of the jews being exterminated.
Does anyone think this will happen as fast as things are going now?

just thought i'd ask.
have fun yall!!!!

Hail Satan

Power Meditation and Satanic Witchcraft. Nice to have some survival skills as well, ( which varies depending on where one is at, their environment ).

The sermon " Natural Disasters " on youtube by H P Maxine. This talks about the Age of Aquarius sympolized by EA, the Water Bearer.
I might have misunderstood apologies

The sermon " Natural Disasters " on youtube by H P Maxine. This talks about the Age of Aquarius sympolized by EA, the Water Bearer.
I might have misunderstood apologies

Wasn't The Age of Aquarius supposed to start in 2024 with Pluto entering Aquarius? Because 2020 would be really nice and I hope that is when it starts. But I am not sure. Could someone explain...? Thanks so much!

I read somewhere (maybe on this forum IDK), that an astrological age lasts about 2160 years. So the age of Aquarius was supposed to start in 140 years from now. Is this true? What are your opinions?

The 2024 numerological justification sounds better.

Also what do you think about this short article? Is it bullshit of can we take this as a possibility?

http://daily-llama.com/2017/10/06/bizarre-theory-says-its-actually-the-year-1720-because-the-early-middle-ages-were-faked/

Now I remember. An astrological age does indeed last about 2160 years. It is in the book Azazel's astrology for Satanists. In the first chapter. I've started reading recently.

Mirach666 said:
Hp cobra said we will live long enough to see the Vatican collapse!!! :cool:

Which is like, in 7 years. :D If the Age of Satan starts in 2024, should the Enemy be destroyed before that? If the Humanity is about to advance in the Age of Aquarius.

Artanis said:
Mirach666 said:

Which is like, in 7 years. :D If the Age of Satan starts in 2024, should the Enemy be destroyed before that? If the Humanity is about to advance in the Age of Aquarius.

The jews Can be even destroyed by the end of the coming year..if more people start to do more rtr, future is not set in stone, that year will be the Age of Satan only if the enemy will be destroyed.

luis said:
Artanis said:
Mirach666 said:

The jews Can be even destroyed by the end of the coming year..if more people start to do more rtr, future is not set in stone, that year will be the Age of Satan only if the enemy will be destroyed.

Thats correct Brother.

The jews Can be even destroyed by the end of the coming year..if more people start to do more rtr, future is not set in stone, that year will be the Age of Satan only if the enemy will be destroyed.[/quote]

RTRs are essential, but remember to advance spiritually and to ask the Gods how to save the world.The gods will give you many ideas on how to annihilate the enemy

EasternFireLion666 said:
I read somewhere (maybe on this forum IDK), that an astrological age lasts about 2160 years. So the age of Aquarius was supposed to start in 140 years from now. Is this true? What are your opinions?

The 2024 numerological justification sounds better.

Also what do you think about this short article? Is it bullshit of can we take this as a possibility?

http://daily-llama.com/2017/10/06/bizarre-theory-says-its-actually-the-year-1720-because-the-early-middle-ages-were-faked/

That sounds more likely I remember reading HPS Maxine's post on the anti christ in the yahoo groups and she said that he will arrive in exactly that amount of time..150~.

Satan has already won we just have to destroy the straggling Marxist-Christian types and Jews through spiritual warfare. You can get special missions if you can effectively communicate with the Gods (astral vision and hearing). Do that and it will be the best way to advance Satan's new world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back