Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DOMINANT ELEMENTS

BlackMamba666

I looked at my natal chart, and I saw that my dominant elements are 2, earth and water. Is this normal? Is this good?

All fine and healthy, individuals can have an endless combination of dominant elements to my knowledge, there is nothing negative or bad about it. Those elements represent your dominant elemental make up, which is part of who you are and manifest to certain degrees.

BlackMamba666 said:
I looked at my natal chart, and I saw that my dominant elements are 2, earth and water. Is this normal? Is this good?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Earth.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Water.html

It's individual. There is no "normal" in the sense you may see it. Everyone has their own set of elements in their chart.

It gives you predisposition towards some things, and less to others. That being said invoking elements will raise other qualities that you may lack. In your case if you have very little air, invoking air will increase air in your being. I don't know much about that stuff, but that's the basics I believe.

BlackMamba666 said:

I don't know of any case where the two dominants are also opposite Elements so I'm going to assume they're not opposites, like for example Earth and Water. In that case, try summoning Fire and Air to counter them and see how it feels.
In this particular example also I put two dominants that are magnetic and the lacking Elements are electric (so you would feel the electrical nature as more obvious).

If you feel capable of it or just want to give it a try (I recommend it) do invoke the Quintessence and try to develop a feel for it. Each Element feels like its unique features, the Quintessence feels like a 'whole meal' and doesn't really lack anything.

Hail Satan!

It's a dominance of the feminine elements, but the Earth component works inversely in a masculine way by making one grounded. The water keeps intelligence and openness to change so prevents Earth issues cropping up. A poor combination with Water dominance is Air dominance, as it leads to things like overthinking and worrying, hyperventilating and stuff like that. Air works inversely in a feminine way. Grounding and void focused meditations as well as focusing on sensuality and sexuality is incredibly important for those cases I think. Earth naturally involves those things anyway, so you're fine for that. The water keeps it from being a dumb or stubborn type of Earth. Fire and Earth dominance is the low-iq asshole who needs to open up and be sensitive, study hard and think on things. They are driven to achieve things for themselves generally but less considerate of the world at large or other people until they mature. The Water-Air cases are the opposite, too caring and concerned with other people, outer concepts and entities and have to reel it in later in life and focus on themselves and their own wellbeing.

Strong masculinity or strong femininity in a chart in both polarities (Fire-Air for masculine, Water-Earth for feminine) is a balanced state of being and generally only a good thing. When they cross over there is generally more disruption and issues, but also it can be helpful in certain ways too.

satanama666 said:
what about mine:air-earth?

It makes you a more materially occupied person, and focused with facts, work and things like that. It's less emotional, generally people who are Air-Earth go with relationships who are more emotional. For more Air the tendency is to go for Fire and more Earth the tendency is to go with Water. Balanced elemental makeup varies and becomes more intricate to talk about.

Air and Earth people will feel like they are lacking something in life but will otherwise be pretty stable and in control. Fire-Water as the emotionally occupied people is the opposite, they constantly have shit going on and are all over the place as emotions are energy, they take the shortest route which if in such a person they don't have a strong mind or are balanced in other ways, can go out of control. The benefit of them is that they will experience more out of life in an active and meaningful sense. Air-Earth will be less appreciative and dreamy about "My life has led me to this point, it's such an adventure" and more about work and duty, focusing on hard facts like spiritual warfare for example, lol. This also has it's downsides such as workaholism and overwork, or otherwise contentment and laziness in one's situation (whereas a Fire person for example in that place would be more ambitious, wanting to go out and experience/do interesting things). You might develop a routine which has oversights and faults, and not correct it until years down the line when your emotions and care for your own affairs might be heightened again. This is all hypothetical though, if an Air and Earth person is diligent and has strong emotional indications through things like aspects, this would balance it out.

Air-earth is dutiful, but lacks vigour and depth. They need to search themselves and experience life for the force needed to act on their goals, which they'll then do almost perfectly.

When a fire-water type becomes about duty, there will be more mistakes generally but also more progress because there is more of a forward force coming with the emotions (in most cases). If such a person finds that stability and discipline which doesn't come so naturally, they will be a force to be reckoned with.
One Fire-water type aspect is Mars/Moon which can be major if both planets are in their relevant signs. If you look on Azazels astrology at the description for that aspect, it pretty much shows you how Fire-water is like at it's rawest level. That aspect would transform an Air-Earth chart into a more emotional one. Additionally, Air-Earth type aspects are Saturn/Uranus, Saturn/Venus, Saturn/Mercury, Venus/Mercury, Mercury/Uranus and Venus/Uranus. Those aspects if tight and prominent reinforce "Air-Earth" elemental makeup and can do the same balance to "Fire-Water" charts. Especially either of the one's involving Saturn and Venus. If those planets make any aspect to any other planets period, it will have some kind of grounding and "materializing" influence.

13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:
what about mine:air-earth?

It makes you a more materially occupied person, and focused with facts, work and things like that. It's less emotional, generally people who are Air-Earth go with relationships who are more emotional. For more Air the tendency is to go for Fire and more Earth the tendency is to go with Water. Balanced elemental makeup varies and becomes more intricate to talk about.

Air and Earth people will feel like they are lacking something in life but will otherwise be pretty stable and in control. Fire-Water as the emotionally occupied people is the opposite, they constantly have shit going on and are all over the place as emotions are energy, they take the shortest route which if in such a person they don't have a strong mind or are balanced in other ways, can go out of control. The benefit of them is that they will experience more out of life in an active and meaningful sense. Air-Earth will be less appreciative and dreamy about "My life has led me to this point, it's such an adventure" and more about work and duty, focusing on hard facts like spiritual warfare for example, lol. This also has it's downsides such as workaholism and overwork, or otherwise contentment and laziness in one's situation (whereas a Fire person for example in that place would be more ambitious, wanting to go out and experience/do interesting things). You might develop a routine which has oversights and faults, and not correct it until years down the line when your emotions and care for your own affairs might be heightened again. This is all hypothetical though, if an Air and Earth person is diligent and has strong emotional indications through things like aspects, this would balance it out.

Air-earth is dutiful, but lacks vigour and depth. They need to search themselves and experience life for the force needed to act on their goals, which they'll then do almost perfectly.

When a fire-water type becomes about duty, there will be more mistakes generally but also more progress because there is more of a forward force coming with the emotions (in most cases). If such a person finds that stability and discipline which doesn't come so naturally, they will be a force to be reckoned with.
One Fire-water type aspect is Mars/Moon which can be major if both planets are in their relevant signs. If you look on Azazels astrology at the description for that aspect, it pretty much shows you how Fire-water is like at it's rawest level. That aspect would transform an Air-Earth chart into a more emotional one. Additionally, Air-Earth type aspects are Saturn/Uranus, Saturn/Venus, Saturn/Mercury, Venus/Mercury, Mercury/Uranus and Venus/Uranus. Those aspects if tight and prominent reinforce "Air-Earth" elemental makeup and can do the same balance to "Fire-Water" charts. Especially either of the one's involving Saturn and Venus. If those planets make any aspect to any other planets period, it will have some kind of grounding and "materializing" influence.
of course the former is bigger and yes,i DO tend towards fire

13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:

Former?
don't you know what former and latter mean?they mean first,respectively second in a dual choice
i'm romanian and i know that(most romanians are so uncultured they don't even know english or how to pronounce words they meet for the first time and don't know what they mean in any language)

satanama666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:

Former?
don't you know what former and latter mean?they mean first,respectively second in a dual choice
i'm romanian and i know that(most romanians are so uncultured they don't even know english or how to pronounce words they meet for the first time and don't know what they mean in any language)

Yes I know, but you mean former in regards to what? :)

13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

air-earth

satanama666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:

air-earth

Ah right I didn't understand at first. Well if your deficit is Water you are in the best situation for empowering that :D

You want to look into your prominent planets too and see what elemental nature they are of. Like if you have a prominent Pluto or something, it would affirm a Water nature via aspect, which would balance you out.

My take on that thing with Hitler having no Water placements, it was offset by his tight Moon/Jupiter conjunction (expansion of emotions) and Venus/Mars which in tandem with one another, generate a lot of passion especially with the Venus/Mars being in his 7th house of relations(+Venus as his important chart ruler). Those are some of the balancing factors which can go into giving someone the nature of the element they lack, the prominent planets and tight aspects.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42018
I wrote about how to do that a bit here, looking back how I wrote its a bit cringy but eh, what can we do? :lol:

13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
air-earth

Ah right I didn't understand at first. Well if your deficit is Water you are in the best situation for empowering that :D

You want to look into your prominent planets too and see what elemental nature they are of. Like if you have a prominent Pluto or something, it would affirm a Water nature via aspect, which would balance you out.

My take on that thing with Hitler having no Water placements, it was offset by his tight Moon/Jupiter conjunction (expansion of emotions) and Venus/Mars which in tandem with one another, generate a lot of passion especially with the Venus/Mars being in his 7th house of relations(+Venus as his important chart ruler). Those are some of the balancing factors which can go into giving someone the nature of the element they lack, the prominent planets and tight aspects.

I wrote about how to do that a bit here, looking back how I wrote its a bit cringy but eh, what can we do? :lol:

What would you say about Air being dominant closely followed by fire, but very little Earth? (From cafeastrology: Air: 4, Fire: 3, Water: 2, Earth: 1)

13th_Wolf said:
satanama666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
air-earth

What would you say about Air being dominant closely followed by fire, but very little Earth? (From cafeastrology: Air: 4, Fire: 3, Water: 2, Earth: 1)

r2vven said:

The issue there would be ungrounded-ness. The fire and air dominance is a masculine dominance so a person would be very flighty and active, doing things. Predominance of air alone would indicate this in the way of chatter, communication, but that's taken alone. The middling water balances it out (especially if this is any of the personal planets in water) and the lack of Earth could be mediated by prominent planets being involved with say Saturn or Venus. That would help with balancing that out, grounding and bringing sensuality.

Sensuality is actually something you would have to focus on, as well as discipline and regimented living standards. Principles and so on. Not being too flighty, degenerate or an asshole like the tendency of either fire and air can be. Meditation naturally, is also important to disconnect and balance that out as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back