Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Secret?

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I'd like to share an experience i had a couple of days back. I'd like to know what you guys think of it.

A few days back, my wife was calling me to wake me up in the morning while i was sleeping. At the same time she was calling me, i was awake in a dream as well. In my dream, Enki was telling me that He wants to tell me a secret. That's when my wife started calling me. In my dream, Enki was waiting for me to answer my wife. I told my wife I'm getting up in a bit, at the same time i was awake in my dream and i knew Enki was waiting for me. So i went back to sleep, back to my dream, back to Enki. The dream continued.

After i woke up, i didn't remember anything except the part where Enki told me that He wants to tell me a secret. I don't remember how Enki looked like or even seeing Enki, just what Enki said. I've been thinking about this for a couple of days. I still haven't figured out if that actually was Father speaking to me in my dream or if it was just a super vivid dream. I haven't had another such dream since then. I never had an experience before where i was conscious in both reality and in my dream at the same time

If anyone had a similar experience, I'd like to hear about it. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Pranayama helps me along with focus on dreams to remember perfectly all the dreams forgotten or in fog. It also brings out all the feelings in them.

Try do a meditation and some breathing exercises, relaxed and see if you remember the dream/vision.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I'd like to share an experience i had a couple of days back. I'd like to know what you guys think of it.

A few days back, my wife was calling me to wake me up in the morning while i was sleeping. At the same time she was calling me, i was awake in a dream as well. In my dream, Enki was telling me that He wants to tell me a secret. That's when my wife started calling me. In my dream, Enki was waiting for me to answer my wife. I told my wife I'm getting up in a bit, at the same time i was awake in my dream and i knew Enki was waiting for me. So i went back to sleep, back to my dream, back to Enki. The dream continued.

After i woke up, i didn't remember anything except the part where Enki told me that He wants to tell me a secret. I don't remember how Enki looked like or even seeing Enki, just what Enki said. I've been thinking about this for a couple of days. I still haven't figured out if that actually was Father speaking to me in my dream or if it was just a super vivid dream. I haven't had another such dream since then. I never had an experience before where i was conscious in both reality and in my dream at the same time

If anyone had a similar experience, I'd like to hear about it. I'd appreciate any thoughts.

There are certain dreams that are definitely from the Gods and in time you’ll be able to understand it. I can differentiate dreams from the Gods now with the feelings in the dream. They’re usually very memorable. I had a dream once that I was in ancient Egypt, but it was in ruins and I was in a building that had a separate holding area, and a big wall. On the other side there were the Gods, and I was in the holding warrior area. Satan was in another room in between these two rooms. It was an office and there was a guard in there. I went to Satan’s office and asked for permission to cross into the other room to meet my GD. The guard had a magazine over his face and said Satan was out for a bit and just handed me a key and shrugged his shoulders and I didn’t need permission. So I took the key and went to the other room. My guardian appeared and then I became very lucid in the dream, the energy was very powerful and he immediately whisked me back to the other room and spent some time in there with me, telling me that the other room was a warzone. Now I completely understand the dream and it was definitely from the gods, but at the time I didn’t. I also looked up Egyptian buildings after this and I found very similar buildings that matched the building to a T. Makes me wonder if this was a possible actual use of buildings like that in Egypt too. Energy chambers that helped facilitate astral projection.

NakedPluto said:
Pranayama helps me along with focus on dreams to remember perfectly all the dreams forgotten or in fog. It also brings out all the feelings in them.

Try do a meditation and some breathing exercises, relaxed and see if you remember the dream/vision.

Thank you. I will try to get deeper in my meditations. It's interesting that you mentioned remembering feelings in dreams cos i usually remember how i felt in my dreams even if i don't remember the dream. But this time I couldn't remember how i felt, not at all. It even bothered me too as the dream was about Enki and i badly wanted to remember how it felt.

Sundara said:

That sounds like an extremely intense and vivid dream. I'm sure it would have been a wonderfully amazing experience. I pine for such a moment with a God, even if it's in a dream.
My dreams are often quite foggy. I do dream a lot, just don't remember most of them. Thank you for sharing your experience. It's always wonderful to hear such experiences from a fellow Satanist.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back