Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love spells & Timing...

Theserpentrises1666

Hey guys/girls I wanted to know how could I make 2 people not like each other? Because I needed this girl to myself 10 minutes ago and I’m sure as hell gonna make it happen. I know on the Jos website it shows to basically use their auras against each other so they cause revolting feelings, but will this work if the 2 are not actually a couple at the moment? And what if they aren’t seeing each other in person does it still work? Does they’re have to be physical interaction of the auras for the spell to work?

The second part of my question has to do with timing. Would it be a good time to do a working like this right now while the moon is waning? How could I make my working stronger.

Sorry if I ask a lot of questions I just don’t want to mess this up. Feel free to leave input though...

Theserpentrises1666 said:
Hey guys/girls I wanted to know how could I make 2 people not like each other? Because I needed this girl to myself 10 minutes ago and I’m sure as hell gonna make it happen. I know on the Jos website it shows to basically use their auras against each other so they cause revolting feelings, but will this work if the 2 are not actually a couple at the moment? And what if they aren’t seeing each other in person does it still work? Does they’re have to be physical interaction of the auras for the spell to work?

The second part of my question has to do with timing. Would it be a good time to do a working like this right now while the moon is waning? How could I make my working stronger.

Sorry if I ask a lot of questions I just don’t want to mess this up. Feel free to leave input though...

Why not just do a love spell on the girl?

Why not just do a love spell on the girl?[/quote]

I didn’t think it was that simple lol. Also I thought I read that the love spell was only for advanced SS. Because if you don’t know what your doing it could cause obsession on both parties?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back