Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Superiority, the Jews are Inferior

NaziMan12

Any more advanced species denotes a higher level of ability not only in particular siddhi's that they are capable but of raw energy and obviously the ability to do anything they want - the more powerful they are the more they are able to do. I am talking about the Gods. The Gods are superiors and there are ofcourse rankings with the Top Ranking Gods of Hell being the oldest and most advanced.

You have superiors on Earth too - these come from the upper classes and they are always only the Whites and not the jewish and they are the ones who add to society naturally by their position and profession. Their characters, wealth and profession will always be of a higher grade then an inferior's. The point being here is that are God's are these people, but on an even higher level and as Joy of Satanists we are a very fortunate people that are the first in a line to be able to reach more advanced levels.

I am illustrating the aristocracy of life in general here in which Joy of Satanists are high up. Jews are actually an inferior species with their total life and biology being directed into a sort of perverted intelligence that is self serving and destructive. The point I am making is that admiring what is truly superior, something the Jews cannot be, is to strengthen your self in a way in which I cannot describe. Every superior is to be admired as the ancient Pharaoh Heinrich Himmler has related.

Jews are superior at being Jews. Their strengths are were other people are weak and they know it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back