Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Runic Magic on Xians

WiseDragon

I used runic spells twice on 2 differens Xians in my years, the eneregies obviously manifested, but not as I wanted. One was a love spell, when i was young. I used Gebo, if i remember right, but i didn't approach her, i just did the magic. She changed her beahaviour in a very weird way, trying to get my attention, but it was weird, i won't go in details. Do you think that the fact that she was a Xian played a role? Or the fact that I didn't approach her made the energies manifest in a weird way?

The second time, recently, i tried to influence a MMA fight, trying to make Justin Gaethje (Xian) win over Khabib Nurmagomedov. I like Justin, i quite dislike Khabib, he's an arrogant muslim hypocrite asshole. Even if many retards find him an "humble muslim". Like really? Recently he said that the people beheaded in france by muslims monkeys, had it coming, since they insulted his prophet. In general, he is a very fake individual.

The fact is that the guy is a goddamn monster, nobody seems to be able to beat him, and Justin didn't either. I used Sowilo on Justin, for 40 days. This was the result. For those who don't know, MMA fighters before a fight, they train very hard for like 3 months, this is called a "Camp", they cut weight and they prepare. The training Camp is crucial, you literally can't skip a day if you wanna be really prepared. I started the spell on 26th of August, the fight was the 25th of october, the spell lasted 40 days, so i finished the first days of October. This is what happened before the fight, and i'm quite sure it's a manifestation of my spell.

Here's Khabib's Coach talking about how weird things happened during the Camp, making it almost impossible for Khabib to prepare, the worst camp they ever had he says:
https://youtu.be/kqh9r-5Bxl8 (1:40 - 2:50).

At the end of the day Justin lost, the skill gap on the ground was huge, even if Khabib had 2 broken toes, had the mumps and couldn't train for like a month and so on. Justin had the worst possible version of Khabib and still lost. As I said there was a huge skill gap, maybe that's the reason that the energies didn't manifest fully. But Justin before the fight did the sign of the cross like 4 times, you think this can be a factor as well?

What the fuck you go waste your energies on something so frivolous as a mma match, I don't understand. I would understand if it was to help you beat someone, but this is just nonsense.

As for the girl. Why would you even use magick on a xtian. There are better choices out there than that.

So I won't answer your questions, as your ordeal is nonsense to me.

The Love spell failed as you didn't approach her. Women seldom approach men ,its the man's job to do everything from start to finish. You need to command attention and direct her to do the things that is needed for the relationship to go forward in comfortable compliance. If you ever leave her in charge of anything that requires forward planning, she will fuck it up and will blame you for it.

Unless you're betting on who's gonna win, what's the whole point on using magick to influence an MMA fight? It'd be like paying a guy to take a dive at some local fight club.

WiseDragon said:
I think both of these manifestations were a result of lacking power and/or insufficient visualization and directing of the energies.

Trying to have a specific thing happen for someone else through your magick, is a pretty advanced thing to try doing. The more specific it gets, the harder it becomes to execute.

For example, the difference between "person X is met with misfortunes" and "person X breaks his left leg" is huge. The former will be far easier to achieve than the latter. Same goes for your example in that fight. There is a big difference between "that guy wins this fight" and, for example, "that guy has big success in his mma career" (or "that muslim has big failures in his mma career"). Bear in mind these are crude examples I wrote to illustrate a point, due to lack of time. They are not to be used as direct examples for a good affirmation.

You just have to first plan for yourself how you can program and direct the energies in a way that will best ensure to actually create your desired results. Wording and visualization is crucial here, and depending on how specific it is, it can require significantly more power and concentration to succeed.

Always remember the example of the water flowing through pipes into the pond. That's how energy works. If you try to make it too specific, little of it will manage to get through. If you don't know what I'm talking about, read below:

So, firstly, let's imagine energy as "water" that is seeking to flow down into a pool/pond of sorts. There are hundreds of pipes leading down into the pond, all with their own unique features. In this example, the water arriving in the "pond" is a metaphor for the completion of your working. So if your working's goal is to get money, the water can flow through any single one of the pipes to arrive in the pond and bring that money to you. However, the ways in which money will come to you will depend on which pipe the water flows through. So naturally, you would want to make sure the water doesn't just take the nearest and shortest pipe, as this may lead to negative consequences. So you tell it to, for example, avoid pipes which may get damaged if the water flows through, or pipes that may be dirty and get mud/dirt into your pond if the water goes through there. This is the act of putting safety-words in the affirmation, and this is how a good affirmation should be constructed. Because that way, if the shortest pipe is a safe option, the water will still choose it to flow through. The safety words are just to make sure that the "fastest" way to attain your goal, is also at the same time a way that will be positive and healthy for you. If the shortest pipe is not a safe option, it will be avoided.
Now, if you are overly specific or picky with your goal, that is equivalent to telling the water to take a pipe that's 10km away from it, and has an insanely long, curvy path. If you do this, the water of course will try to go through there, but almost all of it will evaporate in the process. Only a few drops will arrive in the pond, and you won't get any significant results.
Making sure that the water arrives in a positive and healthy way for you, that the results are permanent, and that you are trying to get the water into the correct pond, are really everything you need to keep in mind for your affirmations. Going any further than this will just dilute your energies into nothingness, and make your workings almost completely useless.

The first thing is too non-specific to figure out. In which way was she acting weird?

The second thing, you likely didn't raise enough energy. 40 days is likely not enough. You used white magic on trying to empower someone who is weaker than the one you hate and to whom you have no emotional ties unlike the one you hate, rather than the opposite. Sowilo took the path of least resistance in trying to ruin the hated ones training. This is also a mass event concerning an extremely skilled individual with a huge amount of will behind him. MMA is watched by so many people with massive stakes, they are going to influence the result.

Xianity isn't going to be any barrier unless someone is a very high-level jizzsuit or something like that. They are weak as anyone else.

Henu the Great said:
So I won't answer your questions, as your ordeal is nonsense to me.
Oh no! Henu the Great won't answer my questions! What now? Gtfo lol

As I hope you realise, christians are full of disgusting energies, so putting your Magick into a christian for your own partnership benefit has to contend with those jewnergies. You call yourself "WiseDragon" yet you want a christian partner and a christian to win an enterntainment fight against a muslim, both of whom worship the jew in their jewish anti-Human, anti-Natural, anti-Spiritual, anti-Scientific religions of death and destruction. Yeah, that's wise and Dragon-like.

FancyMancy said:
To follow your train of cringy jokes, its not fancy to write useless and demeaning comments either. "Spineless" and "weak" are more fitting words to describe someone like that.

Let the guy experiment around with magick any way he wants to. He is atleast trying to do it at all, while I can guess you havent vibrated a mantra in the last 3 months.

FancyMancy said:
As I hope you realise, christians are full of disgusting energies, so putting your Magick into a christian for your own partnership benefit has to contend with those jewnergies. You call yourself "WiseDragon" yet you want a christian partner and a christian to win an enterntainment fight against a muslim, both of whom worship the jew in their jewish anti-Human, anti-Natural, anti-Spiritual, anti-Scientific religions of death and destruction. Yeah, that's wise and Dragon-like.
The time i made the love spell i was like 16 years old. The girl was Xian, like everyone i know. It's very rare to meet atheist people where i am from, impossible to meet Satanists i think. And she wasn't that religious at all, but still like everyone here, she was born in a Xian family.

...And i know that an idiot like you may not understand it, i'll help you to do so tho, cause i'm an empathic person. The fact that I called my self Wise doesn't mean i see my self as wise and want to people to know it. It's just a name, a symbol. The wisdom, that one gets once that the Dragon (kundalini) rises. My kundalin hasn't rised yet. I bet you're the type of guy to belive that Hoodedcobra is a snake with an hood on his head, writing good stuff for your slow ass.

Karnonnos said:
The first thing is too non-specific to figure out. In which way was she acting weird?

The second thing, you likely didn't raise enough energy. 40 days is likely not enough. You used white magic on trying to empower someone who is weaker than the one you hate and to whom you have no emotional ties unlike the one you hate, rather than the opposite. Sowilo took the path of least resistance in trying to ruin the hated ones training. This is also a mass event concerning an extremely skilled individual with a huge amount of will behind him. MMA is watched by so many people with massive stakes, they are going to influence the result.

Xianity isn't going to be any barrier unless someone is a very high-level jizzsuit or something like that. They are weak as anyone else.
Even in the first case it could be insufficient energy but it is also possible that the statement was not very accurate and precise. The love spell he did when he was younger and so it could be an underdeveloped set of skills and abilities that have manifested such results.

Karnonnos said:
. You used white magic on trying to empower someone who is weaker than the one you hate and to whom you have no emotional ties unlike the one you hate, rather than the opposite. Sowilo took the path of least resistance in trying to ruin the hated ones training. This is also a mass event concerning an extremely skilled individual with a huge amount of will behind him. MMA is watched by so many people with massive stakes, they are going to influence the result.
This. You nailed it. Personally even if i like Justin i couldn't care less if he won or not against any other person. I just really dislike Khabib, and his hypocrisy. Plus he seems invincible so i wanted to test if with my magic something different would've happened, but not. As for the others saying that it doesn't makes sense, i get your point of view. I had a lot of free time and wanted to try and see. At the end of the day after every spell you learn something, you improve your skills and so on, so it wasn't a wate of time after all.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
To follow your train of cringy jokes, its not fancy to write useless and demeaning comments either. "Spineless" and "weak" are more fitting words to describe someone like that.

Let the guy experiment around with magick any way he wants to. He is atleast trying to do it at all, while I can guess you havent vibrated a mantra in the last 3 months.
Thank you, Shael.

FancyMancy said:
You can influence anyone and anything that is lower than you. Xians, muslims and common jews are not spiritual and are therefore very weak and inferior. The fact that these are zombies, is another theme, we have talked about this in other topics. We have not reached great conclusions but there are some useful details. So, you can search and see these topics but have patience and give yourself more time to advance and to settle fundamental aspects of life and then you can calmly and comfortably think about your desired love relationship, without a doubt this is also an important aspect of life. And of course we are always here to analyze, discuss and help if nessesary.

WiseDragon. I must apologise for coming off on such an arrogant way on you.

Even if I did not fully agree about your methods, I agree that you practice the skill, and learn.

Your love working most likely 'succeeded', but Gebo is the rune of sacrifice and giving, and putting in the effort to initiate. When you mention that you hadn't approached her, that's where it may have manifested in an unexpected way. I'm assuming the circumstances and situation worked out, but it's just that you hadn't played your role in the giving part (taking the effort to approach her), which is what Gebo's about. If the girl had begun acting strangely in order to obtain your attention, that should've been a sky clear sign for you to take action, give, and bring true the purpose of the working.

If you intend to use a specific rune, make sure its potentially situational qualities conform to how you wish for your desires to manifest. And that the opportunity it eventually gives, is something you'll be able to follow through on. You can also use multiple runes that complement one another, to steer the working to manifest more specifically, and perhaps situationally feasible.

Henu the Great said:
WiseDragon. I must apologise for coming off on such an arrogant way on you.

Even if I did not fully agree about your methods, I agree that you practice the skill, and learn.
No problem brother, i did the same mistake with others. We live and learn.

This is a very interesting topic.
I live in the area where most of the people are xians too, managed to free some of them, but it's not related to the topic.

Xians are radiating dirty energies, which are suitable for Grey as the resource. Whenever any of the xian slaves start radiating some positive energy, from emotions for example, those xian entities will make sure to provoke some situations that will hurt this person and convert that energy into their food. Which they will take away from the slave and leave him empty.

Imagine slaves mining for gold, one slaves decided to keep a tiny piece of gold, but he got noticed, beaten and all that was taken away. Basically that's what happening with xian slaves, but energetically. They mine energy, convert it to suitable form and pass it down the food chain.

Now imagine, you hitting up on xian girl with your magic.
What is actually happening?
You are creating a channel and sending the energy to her with affirmations, supposed to program her into liking her.
Also, maybe you visualized yourself banging that chick and created additional channel to her sacral chakra and send her a lot of energy.

Thing is, most of that energy got stollen.
Since xians are energetically compromised, entities are sabotaging those chanells to feed from your energy.
They control their minds, as well as their astral body.
But.. In many cases those insiders may play along and even command her to act and interact with you.

Why? They see you as potential energy sources, as soon as they will find a way to establish more stable connection between you and xian host they will make sure to find a way to hurt you, to take as much energy as possible.

Hosts are hungry for energy. As soon as you charged up with meditation or some positive emotions, hosts are attracted to you, but once you empty they lose interest.

When you use love magic on xian, basically you are exposing yourself and creating a possible way to attack you.

I forgot to mention runes.
Runes are powerful instrument to adjust your energy frequency to do what you wish to, with vibrations for example. In order to create a love like feeling require a lot of energy from you. I guess you created enough to expose yourself and tease the xian entities with a sense of your energy and they were trying to command her to approach you or something.

Regarding the mma fight.
If your energy working caused disturbance it's already a very good sign.
But in those fifhts a lot of energies are involved.
Money for example. Or a lot of people cheering uo for their favorite fighter or in some cases even praying for a win.
Enemy use masses and can redirect their hate or affection at will, by some dirty trick. It's very power tool enemy have...
Just imagine it all energetically.

And now compare your energy to this.
You not only need to increase your energy levels in order to have better results next time, but in order to be able to summon and redirect chaotic energies, the outside force... Sometimes, actually in most of the cases your own energy reserves are not enough, you beed need to learn how to catch a wave and redirect it. This requires not only power, but experience and knowledge. Balance is key to everything, just don't stop and you will achieve great highs, Brother.

WiseDragon said:
Karnonnos said:
. You used white magic on trying to empower someone who is weaker than the one you hate and to whom you have no emotional ties unlike the one you hate, rather than the opposite. Sowilo took the path of least resistance in trying to ruin the hated ones training. This is also a mass event concerning an extremely skilled individual with a huge amount of will behind him. MMA is watched by so many people with massive stakes, they are going to influence the result.
This. You nailed it. Personally even if i like Justin i couldn't care less if he won or not against any other person. I just really dislike Khabib, and his hypocrisy. Plus he seems invincible so i wanted to test if with my magic something different would've happened, but not. As for the others saying that it doesn't makes sense, i get your point of view. I had a lot of free time and wanted to try and see. At the end of the day after every spell you learn something, you improve your skills and so on, so it wasn't a wate of time after all.

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:

Thank you, Shael.

You know you can find a better person than an xtian even if he can't find a Satanist. How about an Athiest or a Pagan. Thats way better. Here think about this i was in this little tiny town at around age 19 out in the middle of nowhere (thumb area of Michigan and yeah i live nowhere near that now just wanted to say so you can get my point not exactly open minded area) of about 1600 people. My dad was a pastor I still lived with him. The young people in this town seemed really bored and the Churches kind of were central meeting place so even though i was an SS id go to the church events sometimes just to get out. One day I met this girl there at the Church who was a Luciferian and knew about the JOS teens for Satan group. Kind of cool. We became friends for awhile till she isolated herself and didn't want to be friends for some reason with me or anyone (which I did a little later in life myself for a few years so not suprised :lol: or thinking its that bad) I didnt know that much about love spells back then or even think of it but anyways if something like that can happen in my life there is no use wasting time on xtians. You should be alone rather than go with them. Especially considering the fact that in 2 years or maybe even less it won't be hard to find an SS or really open minded person most likely trust me I am an outer planet person I sense the mass mind I see where its going. No use wasting your time with xtians.

The first part was a total waste of time though. Look if you want to mess with magick to see if you can do something there are much cooler things to do than that. I know i did it. For example at my work there was this totally retarted person who annoyed the fuck out of me i was getting mad at that and he was working right next to me so I visualized something happen to make him go away and felt anger. 10 minutes later he spills hot food all over himself and has to go home for the day. That is stuff you can do with magick.

I had a similar thing too. The issue is within that you need to deal with. If you expect her to come to you even though it's not in her nature then it's total domination on your part and not ethical whatsoever. Really (and also considering the xian element which you blew off and thought whatever) it was mostly just a sexual thing and that was mostly what you were after at that age. For that you approach girls who are more open to that sort of thing and attract them instead with the magick, not the girls who are more fragile and cutie-pies. You want someone active and to come to you, go for those types of girls.

I think Henu the Great reacting as he did was justified, and I think Shael on this represented one of the symptoms of sympathy, which is helping out and overly adding value/propping up time-wasting stuff. Not saying this was as you said it was about your younger days, and I'm sure you're a Satanist anyway. Nor am I saying what Shael wrote was wrong. It's just that this group is serious stuff, there are people nowhere close to this truth who have had death sentences and stuff in recent times. I think we should all have a personality here and share those types of things, but put Satan first in everything. Responsibility before the ego, and this is not an egoic thing like a party but it's a technological convention, distanced and "cold" if you will. This forum is at it's level a device for dutiful communication, not playful and especially considering the circumstances all around us.

But the MMA thing is dumb :lol: imo

If people were asking advice on things concerning Satan's goals, and genuine spiritual development then Henu the Humble would respond :lol:

Separating elitism from arrogance is an important thing.

Keep doing your thing anyway dude. :D

13th_Wolf said:
If people were asking advice on things concerning Satan's goals, and genuine spiritual development then Henu the Humble would respond :lol:
I don't know what to say. Thanks, I guess.

Henu the Great said:
13th_Wolf said:
I don't know what to say. Thanks, I guess.

I was only making a joke out of it where I saw it lol. I like alliteration.

13th_Wolf said:
I was only making a joke out of it where I saw it lol. I like alliteration.
That's cool, but I also liked the fact that you got the point of my earlier post.

SigTyr said:
This is a very interesting topic.
I live in the area where most of the people are xians too, managed to free some of them, but it's not related to the topic.

Xians are radiating dirty energies, which are suitable for Grey as the resource. Whenever any of the xian slaves start radiating some positive energy, from emotions for example, those xian entities will make sure to provoke some situations that will hurt this person and convert that energy into their food. Which they will take away from the slave and leave him empty.

Imagine slaves mining for gold, one slaves decided to keep a tiny piece of gold, but he got noticed, beaten and all that was taken away. Basically that's what happening with xian slaves, but energetically. They mine energy, convert it to suitable form and pass it down the food chain.

Now imagine, you hitting up on xian girl with your magic.
What is actually happening?
You are creating a channel and sending the energy to her with affirmations, supposed to program her into liking her.
Also, maybe you visualized yourself banging that chick and created additional channel to her sacral chakra and send her a lot of energy.

Thing is, most of that energy got stollen.
Since xians are energetically compromised, entities are sabotaging those chanells to feed from your energy.
They control their minds, as well as their astral body.
But.. In many cases those insiders may play along and even command her to act and interact with you.

Why? They see you as potential energy sources, as soon as they will find a way to establish more stable connection between you and xian host they will make sure to find a way to hurt you, to take as much energy as possible.

Hosts are hungry for energy. As soon as you charged up with meditation or some positive emotions, hosts are attracted to you, but once you empty they lose interest.

When you use love magic on xian, basically you are exposing yourself and creating a possible way to attack you.

I forgot to mention runes.
Runes are powerful instrument to adjust your energy frequency to do what you wish to, with vibrations for example. In order to create a love like feeling require a lot of energy from you. I guess you created enough to expose yourself and tease the xian entities with a sense of your energy and they were trying to command her to approach you or something.

Regarding the mma fight.
If your energy working caused disturbance it's already a very good sign.
But in those fifhts a lot of energies are involved.
Money for example. Or a lot of people cheering uo for their favorite fighter or in some cases even praying for a win.
Enemy use masses and can redirect their hate or affection at will, by some dirty trick. It's very power tool enemy have...
Just imagine it all energetically.

And now compare your energy to this.
You not only need to increase your energy levels in order to have better results next time, but in order to be able to summon and redirect chaotic energies, the outside force... Sometimes, actually in most of the cases your own energy reserves are not enough, you beed need to learn how to catch a wave and redirect it. This requires not only power, but experience and knowledge. Balance is key to everything, just don't stop and you will achieve great highs, Brother.

I wish more people interested in love spells would read this. This is so spot-on. Sexual/ Romantic feelings have a-lot of Energy that can be manipulated with. When I was new to Love Magick and did such I would find myself loosing so much energy I didn’t know.

Now I know. But xianity or enemy programming is still a challenge, even to those who are not xians. The enemy controls so many. The best way is to involve the gods in your love Magick. I work with Set, and Satan Too. Set has guided me alot. And I grateful.

WiseDragon said:
FancyMancy said:
The time i made the love spell i was like 16 years old. The girl was Xian, like everyone i know. It's very rare to meet atheist people where i am from, impossible to meet Satanists i think. And she wasn't that religious at all, but still like everyone here, she was born in a Xian family.

...And i know that an idiot like you may not understand it, i'll help you to do so tho, cause i'm an empathic person. The fact that I called my self Wise doesn't mean i see my self as wise and want to people to know it. It's just a name, a symbol. The wisdom, that one gets once that the Dragon (kundalini) rises. My kundalin hasn't rised yet. I bet you're the type of guy to belive that Hoodedcobra is a snake with an hood on his head, writing good stuff for your slow ass.
So someone else comes off as arrogant against you and that's OK and you lol with them, but you call me an idiot when I didn't attack you? You must be a serious retard, then. FYI - that's a retaliation to your attack against me. I also don't have a slow ass, horse, donkey, mule or any animal. Come on - surely you can do better than that, big man.

It's OK for someone else to say something about wasting time on an entertainment fight, but it's not OK for FancyMancy to do the same. I didn't swear at you nor be forceful or anything. Something seriously wise and sure exists here. Have a good day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back