Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bombing of Wielun by German Luftwaffe

NaziMan12

Here is another exposing of the Jewish hand that works to remove knowledge of history where ever possible because they are Jewish criminals. Let's observe the Jewish numbers in this article about the supposed Bombing of Wielun. The most obvious here is the 6 o'clock time of when the town was supposedly burning. This is no coincidence as executive orders from the US President recognizing the Federal Bill to put the words "In God We Trust" and recognizing the Israeli nation were signed at 11 or 6 o 'clock.

These numbers, 6 and 11, are seen every where in Jewish Hollywood as well and denote the foundation of what the Jewish religion is - torture and killing in what is known as blood sacrifice and kidnapping. 6 represents their ideal for the non jew - the state of total servitude of the non jews to their jewish masters. How much of the article and of the actual event itself is completely unknown as the jew may have completely removed or created the event itself given that it has erased entire fields of knowledge such as the powers of the mind and soul and witchcraft.

Here is the event's article;

According to German military records, 29 Junkers Ju 87B “Stukas” of Sturzkampfgeschwader 76 under the command of Captain Walter Sigel, started from Nieder-Ellguth airfield at 05:02 on 1 September 1939. Some twenty minutes later they reached the town of Wieluń unopposed and dropped 29 bombs of 500 kg and 112 bombs of 50 kg. Among the first places hit was the hospital, though it had Red Cross markings; 26 patients and 6 nurses were killed. Within the hour all 29 aircraft landed at Nieder-Ellguth, where Sigel reported "no noteworthy observation of the enemy." The German pilots reported "blue sky" when attacking the town and described in detail buildings bombed.

A second wave of 29 Stukas of Sturzkampfgeschwader 2 Immelmann commanded by Major Oskar Dinort attacked the town shortly afterwards, followed by a third wave at about 14:00. In all, 380 bombs totalling 46,000 kg had been dropped on the town, hitting the hospital, killing more than 1,200 inhabitants and destroying 70 per cent of the buildings, up to 90 per cent in the center. According to German documents the town was burning at 06:00 – "Wielun brennt" - Wieluń is burning.

My family members lived threw the Blitz, some of them even had their bomb shelters in the backyard as garden sheds into the early 1950;s. And one group of them had their home bombed to the ground. And they went thought of all this because the Jews forced their nation into a war that nobody in Britain wanted with Germany. The Battle of Britain started after the RAF had started bombing German towns, cities and villages targeting civilians as well. On orders from the Jew Churchill who was also a servant of his masters the Jewish Messianic family the Rothschild's. The German's sent their air force to attack the RAF bases to stop the bombing raids against their nation. And it went from there. Its interesting how they always leave that out of the fake history of the mainstream.

Another historical fraud was the bombing of the Spanish town of Guernica, the Luftwaffe only bombed the bridge of the town to avoid that the communist army that were entrenched were supplied and in fact the explosion that destroyed the town was because the Spanish Communists detonated all the explosives and armament that had hidden in the basement of the church of the town, in the years 50 the Rothschild family was assigned to a painter called Picasso and that he was an agent of the Spanish communist party that painted a picture on the bombing of Guernica to perpetuate the lie that the Francoist troops and the German Luftwaffe destroyed that town.

Do any of you have any war records about these or links/resources about what occurred during WW2?
I would like read them.

Official history tells us how the nazis were bad motherfucking killers. But both my grandmothers say the same thing: The nazis treated the people in our country very well and they were nice, polite, well dressed and handsome. They liked to play football as well. There were similar stories even from a Polish grandma from what I heard once. On the other hand when the Soviets came, they stole and raped women and my grandfather found his house broken. The Americans and Brits were not only bombing our cities, but they were throwing explosive toys out of the planes. For fucks sake the children go for those!!! But you do not find this in any book or on the internet. So I am thinking that when my grandmoms will be gone, the truth will be lost. As time passes, the zionists can write whatever they want as "official history".

Those are the stories I heard and they are very different than what TV, books and internet teach us. Just like those memes with Expectations vs Reality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back