Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How old are you?

Peter

How old are you now and at what age did you find Satan?

I'm not going to be any more detailed about my age at this public forum that my Pluto is in Scorpio and I'm sure many others here fall into that category. I found JoS this spring, after many many years of searching for the truth.

Why do you need to know how old people here are NOW?

No, not relevant there are plenty of other threads the same thing that don't direct people to give away their age.

Peter said:
How old are you now and at what age did you find Satan?

It´s better to not reveal your personal info here.

But I can say the first time, I approched Satan must have been with 10-13 jears old. I hated the nazarene, related things, well never realy liked it to begin with.

I am over 40 and I walked for a long time, following many signs ... I do not want to share details. I wonder if there is an older generation here :)

This could help the enemy reconstruct and figure out anyones astrology chart at least somewhat if they knew your age and anyone ever posted any degrees of personal planets. This would be giving out too much information i advise against stating your age.

Thank you for your answers.

I would have been interested because there has been quite a bit of quarrel, debate, obscene talk these days, and I was wondering how much the average age is here.

Peter said:
Thank you for your answers.

I would have been interested because there has been quite a bit of quarrel, debate, obscene talk these days, and I was wondering how much the average age is here.

Correlation doesn’t always imply causation and any answers would have lent to confirmation bias. Just asking out of genuine curiosity, but do you expect younger people to talk that way? Or older? Because I’ve seen it plenty on both ends of the Internet. People lose their filter online in general, if it’s not just from a failure in reading comprehension.

Henu the Great said:
I'm not going to be any more detailed about my age at this public forum that my Pluto is in Scorpio and I'm sure many others here fall into that category. I found JoS this spring, after many many years of searching for the truth.

Why does it feel like you have been here much longer? It might be because I’ve been more active this year, but I swear it seems as if I’ve been seeing you here longer than that.

Libra said:
Henu the Great said:
Why does it feel like you have been here much longer? It might be because I’ve been more active this year, but I swear it seems as if I’ve been seeing you here longer than that.
Well, that's weird. I registered here the day I dedicated. 14 of April this year.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back