Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2 and 3 Dec ember

He is trying to advise us to be in a deep state of meditation on those days. He has some source most likely he is looking at from the enemy that says they are meditating. However none of the stuff he has ever talked about was actually a threat to us or anyone that much.

These people are not the real higher up enemy. Ok if the xtians or Muslims had a big event some day maybe we should do extra stuff and it should be posted about. If you knew the info on what the top rabbis in pissrael were doing and when again useful and it would be good to counteract it. However everything you have used as sources is mostly New Age stuff they really dont have any power so its not a threat to anyone. There are maybe max 100 to 200 people doing this. Not going to help the enemy or really hurt us at all. In fact some of the things they do might even be slightly helpful as I explained in a post a long time ago.

You can relax and you know not stress out about these things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back