Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SQUARES CONFUSION..

Taio

Hello everyone!

So I have this kinda stupid confusion about spiritual and material squares. I don't really get how you pick which one to use. Like I think spiritual is for natal and weakened planets (what I already know) but I think it is also for things like confidence,increasing sexual attraction and things that can't be touched or felt by material reality . And material ones are for wealth and something that can be touched or something like that?

I'm asking because I started my FIRST EVER, THE ONE AND ONLY, THE  MOST HIGH SPIRITUAL MARS SQUARE! (lol)

But not joking around I'm really not sure if I picked the right one with my affirmation. I started  on November 24th 8pm after VOC. It was perfect timing mars in the aries sign and moon. 

I used svaha and my affirmation: "In a positive and healthy way for me, planet mars gives me energy,vitality, ambition in reaching any goal and increases my feelings of glory in a positive and healthy way for me NOW" also with saying "never skip a day" it means 24 hours or what.
Because I started at 8pm and now doing it a bit after 7pm everyday. So I think I'm not skipping any days...If somebody could answer my few questions I would be thankful now and forever. And I used a search button but no useful information in my questions..

HS!

Your fine with what your doing and skipping a day means planitary day not 24 hours btw. Planitary days start when the sun rises. So your fine if the sun is not risen and you did it at 6 Am or something but if you wait till 8 Am to do this and the sun is risen you skipped a day. That is what that means. It doesn't have to be within 24 hours of when you last did it exactly.

https://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp

See the above thing for planitary days or hours and put in your location or close to it if they have it.

Now if your not doing this on hour of Mars each day this is way weaker too. So you should make sure its on the planitary hour when you can if you never did this hour of Mars or dont know when you did or started this most likely your wasting your time and should restart this.

Use chronosxp for planetary hours as it can be installed on your computer and it can be run in the background always showing what planetary hour it is etc.

Before you begin to use it you need to enter the cordinates of your current location and then you can see exact planetary hours for that position.

Chronosxp

You could use either one. The Material one still affects you spiritually. Be very careful with the squares, and be careful with how much you use them. Because the squares are permanent, and the square actually seems like it keeps getting stronger long after you are finished doing it.

I did an enormous amount of some squares a few years ago, and haven't done them since them. But I still feel like the effects of those squares, the influence of the planet, keeps becoming stronger in me. So be very careful with what you use the square for, don't use one that might be bad for you like the Saturn one, and don't do too many of them. Wait and feel how it effects you and then decide if you want to do more.

Yeah I fucked up this one.. Because I don't have much time in a day or in the morning. I'm working most of the days and also living with my parents again due to covid..  Since I only have time in the evening maybe some mantras or rune vibration would be better.

Really I'm just trying strengthen my solar chakra and remove this "anxiety" or whatever the fuck it is. I feel this really uncomfortable pressure where my 3rd chakra is. I did breathing empowerment for all chakras and I spin all my chakras every day. twice. I mean it's better but this problem is bothering me for over a year now..  I think it might also be a connection from this girl astraly or whatever (she was a little bit xian like going to church time to time and etc) I did remove unwanted people but maybe it was VOC i didn't check back then because I was fairly new. I think I will try to do this again for even maybe 90days.. 
Any advice on this situation if somebody understands what I've said...

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You could use either one. The Material one still affects you spiritually. Be very careful with the squares, and be careful with how much you use them. Because the squares are permanent, and the square actually seems like it keeps getting stronger long after you are finished doing it.

I did an enormous amount of some squares a few years ago, and haven't done them since them. But I still feel like the effects of those squares, the influence of the planet, keeps becoming stronger in me. So be very careful with what you use the square for, don't use one that might be bad for you like the Saturn one, and don't do too many of them. Wait and feel how it effects you and then decide if you want to do more.

So that guy who previously mentioned you perform 1 or 2 squares of the same type and move on, is correct? Even a single square is THAT powerful?

I should have been more careful with my venus square.

These are the squares I've done 1 single Saturn square forgot the reason, 1 venus, 1 Solar, and 2 or 3 Jupiter, and I'm currently doing a Mars.

I tell you had I known how serious squares where I wish the Gods were around to tell me which I should do. I'd obviously never do a Moon square that is an insane amount of time and effort into preparing it(marking all the hours of the moon on Chronos XP and whatnot) and also performing it.

One member replied to my Squares post. Mentioning Jupiter returns back to a strong sign sometime around April or May of next year until July I think. Last year was Jupiter Spam cause of Sagittarius. I used it for good luck, good fortune, good serendipity, and good timings. I modified good timings for perfect good timings for next year 2021 Squares. I also plan on modifying increasing to increased. I'm not sure if past tense works for affirmations. I stated to continually increase not just acclimate at an increased level.

I didn't want to mess with mars but I need it for the sex aspect. So it's my only square. I believe sometime in late December after the holidays another Mars pops in.

But anyways member: Ol Argedco Lucitias: thank you for the warning. I guess I should be more careful.

Albeit what is your opinion on Jupiter Spam? I know Jupiter is great but pumping up the planet that pumps up everything seems troublesome to some aspects.

Also thank you for confirming my suspicion that material affects spiritual. Hopefully this Mars/Sacral pump works well for me.

Don't be worried. You should do whatever square that you need to do. I'm just saying be very careful with your affirmations, and you should have a good reason to do it. The square basically makes the influence of that planet permanently stronger for you, which can have different effects at different times with the planet transits.

I am naturally extremely full of one planet's energy. And then I also did a lot of that planet's squares, all at very powerful times for them. And now I'm so much effected by that planet that it's hard to hold it together. Haven't done one of those squares in a few years, but it still feels like it keeps getting stronger. So I think people need to know how strong these Squares are, and it's not some bullshit waste of time thing that they can just do huge amounts of without much effect. Don't be worried, but do be careful.

I think Jupiter is mostly a good thing. So doing the Jupiter square at a beneficial time is a good idea for everyone. Only bad thing I know about Jupiter is it can influence people to become fat.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
...Don't be worried....

Oh okay. Thanks again.

The only square that I really wish to do is Mercury Square cause I got Mercury in 8th house Leo in my chart. And it's not that my communication is horrible just it could be better. I mean my handwriting down since like 2nd or 3rd grade even the teachers directly called it chicken-scratches. My communication could use a boost.

But man 64 days that's insane. I really don't know how I managed 36 Solar and 49 Venutian days. I mean it was really on edge even the slightest mistake would have made me go "Goddamnit". I can't believe I did nearly 100 days worth of squares, even the ending on the final day I was just waiting to go to sleep and wake up on the next astrological date to be safe. Even the Jupiter Square which is short is still a lot for me 16 days of concern. I wish the Saturn sqaure did positive things, it's a shame it falls unto the more malefic side 9 days is pretty cool but shani isn't to be messed with.

If Saturn was benefic I'd spam out a few Saturn squares. Either way I'm pretty Saturnian already especially my body composition. So even if Jupiter made me fat it probably made me skinny fat or give me a pregnant like stomach.

Oh member: Argedco, I do have a question. Specifically with Jupiter I asked for something i.e. luck, fortune, serendipity, and timings. My question is does the other parts of Jupiter's materialization affect me or any square for that matter?

Ritual/Magickal Rulerships for Jupiter:
Spirituality, good luck and fortune, long distance travel, higher education, philosophy, prosperity, optimism, expansion, benevolence, sports, recreation, the outdoors, abundance, happiness, good timing, wealth, weight gain, law, foreigners, foreign cultures and lands, indulgence, pleasure.

Do these things manifest or improve or increase as well? Not just the specific thing asking about it in the affirmation?

Gear88 said:
My question is does the other parts of Jupiter's materialization affect me or any square for that matter?
Ritual/Magickal Rulerships for Jupiter:
Spirituality, good luck and fortune, long distance travel, higher education, philosophy, prosperity, optimism, expansion, benevolence, sports, recreation, the outdoors, abundance, happiness, good timing, wealth, weight gain, law, foreigners, foreign cultures and lands, indulgence, pleasure.
Do these things manifest or improve or increase as well? Not just the specific thing asking about it in the affirmation?
I think so. Because all of the planet's energies and influences are stronger for you. Mostly focused on your affirmation, but also including other things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back