Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Annunaki/Lucifer- "The Demiurge must now Fall"

GoldenxChild

15. Annunaki in war are likely to be consciencious objectors.

The heavenly powers cursed the angels that sided with Lucifer, calling them the Fallen or the Nephilim. When the armies of Michael began to fall upon the fallen, Lucifer organized the Legions so the fallen and their allies could defend themselves, they used their knowledge to forge weaponry and prepare what was called the Iron Legion. Many Annunaki joined with the Iron Legion, building what the fallen and humanity would need to survive and prepare for the War against the Demiurge and the forces of Heaven, but over half the Annunaki refused to join the war itself. The Iron Legion anointed themselves in the holy enemy war rituals, they had become unified in the belief that the Creator God had not been the Creator, and was a false God. “The Demiurge must now Fall” was the only command ever given by Lucifer.

GoldenxChild said:

The heavenly powers cursed the angels that sided with Lucifer, calling them the Fallen or the Nephilim. When the armies of Michael began to fall upon the fallen, Lucifer organized the Legions so the fallen and their allies could defend themselves, they used their knowledge to forge weaponry and prepare what was called the Iron Legion. Many Annunaki joined with the Iron Legion, building what the fallen and humanity would need to survive and prepare for the War against the Demiurge and the forces of Heaven, but over half the Annunaki refused to join the war itself. The Iron Legion anointed themselves in the holy enemy war rituals, they had become unified in the belief that the Creator God had not been the Creator, and was a false God. “The Demiurge must now Fall” was the only command ever given by Lucifer.
What material are you reading? Satan never 'fell'. He just physically departed from earth and the enemy managed to wipe out much of the ancient world and cut off our means to communicate with the Gods.

The fall of Lucifer is just an allegory for the fall of the Kundalini serpent from 'heaven', which is it's rightful place risen to the upper chakras, to 'hell', which is the lower chakras. Lucifer/Satan is likened to the dragon (Kundalini). There is nothing important or grand about this, just the enemy mocking us and Satan. The tale is also probably a curse on the serpent.

It's common for the jews to speak and write as if they have achieved what they want to achieve. This gives them motivation, demotivates their enemies, also decieves them and is also a magical technique as the more people they have tying into their BS cock and bull tales, the better chance they have at manifesting them due to the collective thought and belief energy input. Perfect parasitism at work. In reality, Satan is a God and the jewish 'heaven' doesn't even exist. Satan existed for what can be considered an infinite amount of time before the jews were 'hatched'. No one fell from anywhere.

You really need to put aside some of the material you read. It's jewish nonsense that actually doesn't help you in any way apart from decieving you and probably connects you to their energies. How about you read this instead?
www.kabbalahexposed.com

I will once again point out to you this is Xian bullshit. The "archangels" are thought forms created by the jewish alphebet. I honestly don't see your point in reading this crap or reason for posting it. It just makes you seem like an infiltrator or heavily deluded.

Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild said:

What material are you reading? Satan never 'fell'. He just physically departed from earth and the enemy managed to wipe out much of the ancient world and cut off our means to communicate with the Gods.

The fall of Lucifer is just an allegory for the fall of the Kundalini serpent from 'heaven', which is it's rightful place risen to the upper chakras, to 'hell', which is the lower chakras. Lucifer/Satan is likened to the dragon (Kundalini). There is nothing important or grand about this, just the enemy mocking us and Satan. The tale is also probably a curse on the serpent.

It's common for the jews to speak and write as if they have achieved what they want to achieve. This gives them motivation, demotivates their enemies, also decieves them and is also a magical technique as the more people they have tying into their BS cock and bull tales, the better chance they have at manifesting them due to the collective thought and belief energy input. Perfect parasitism at work. In reality, Satan is a God and the jewish 'heaven' doesn't even exist. Satan existed for what can be considered an infinite amount of time before the jews were 'hatched'. No one fell from anywhere.

You really need to put aside some of the material you read. It's jewish nonsense that actually doesn't help you in any way apart from decieving you and probably connects you to their energies. How about you read this instead?
http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

Do not be so ignorant as to think I haven't filtered that thought, if you look at my other post I "Specifically" say , there is Jewish propaganda. Please deflate your ego and relax. Every last detail you spoke of is already common knowledge to MOST of us here. This should be apparent.

ModernMage said:
I will once again point out to you this is Xian bullshit. The "archangels" are thought forms created by the jewish alphebet. I honestly don't see your point in reading this crap or reason for posting it. It just makes you seem like an infiltrator or heavily deluded.

The whole point of this post was the fact Father Satan stated "The Demiurge must now Fall" I read the site and Yes there is garbage. Although I was not advocating Jesus or any such related now was I. You and BlackDragon need to take a moment before replying to threads please.

GoldenxChild said:

Whoa whoa.. be careful what you read. I'm bad at reading shit too... but fortunately we're here to help you.

You seem lost in all that mess you believe or had read. No judgements here but please dont push other ideologies here. You'll get banned. It's one of the rules.

What BlackDragon666 told you is correct. Before jumping, look. Ask. Read Satanisgod.org. I'm still reading it, too. I know. There's a lot to read but you'll benefit from it.

Golden child as a screen name, just really reminds me of f0sterch1ld. Really bothers me that my brain makes that connection... lol.

Also, yes as other SS have suggested, please be careful on what you read, much information out their on the occult, annunaki, and our gods, is lies, meant to purposely deceive, and leads nowhere in gaining wisdom or knowledge.

All of you are right, and I appreciate the members here that were polite. I did post in another thread that I was simply showing that even this "New Age" is putting Father Satan as a supporter and advocator for Humanities growth. Which in my opinion is a Huge Positive considering, yes some of their opinions are influenced by Jewish subversion like "The Creator God" although they DID say that Lucifer and his side proclaimed this supposed God a 'False God". I would not of posted these had I knew it would have me accused of being Jew or Traitor. But whats done is done !

GoldenxChild said:
Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild said:

http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

Do not be so ignorant as to think I haven't filtered that thought, if you look at my other post I "Specifically" say , there is Jewish propaganda. Please deflate your ego and relax. Every last detail you spoke of is already common knowledge to MOST of us here. This should be apparent.
Why are you so easily offended? Are you really that insecure as a person?

I never attacked you and I don't intend to but I will certainly call out whatever new age or jewish toilet writings I see around.

Also, there are new people who are much gullible to these things and I think they don't deserve to encounter things they can find easily out there in abundance that are meant to degrade and insult Satan. People come here to get the truth, not a repeat of lies they come across out there.

This is like showing me some Bible verse that says Satan was 'the most beautiful in heaven'. The Bible insults Satan, is full of curses against Him, endless lies and all sort of filth. But yeah because a verse mentions the above let's all praise it. This is what you're doing, even if your intentions are pure. Satan doesn't deserve to be likened to whatever insanity came out of Israel's bowels, be it a rebel angel or whatever else they label him. Just because some jewish tales present Satan as a rebel doesn't mean Satanists should start seeing them in a positive light.

Even the tales about Enki have been corrupted to where it sounds like a Sumerian version of the Torah. Complete with slavery and Jehovah in them.

You're just regurgitating the enemy's work of slandering Satan.

Satan doesn't deserve any of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back