Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Annunaki

GoldenxChild

Worth the check out. sperate the Jew Jew trash obviously

https://www.auricmedia.net/24-signs-original-annunaki-descendant-earth-today/#:~:text=The%20Annunaki%20are%20rumored%20to%20be%20many%20things.,nothingness%20and%20had%20the%20power%20to%20manipulate%20it.

8. Annunaki are capable of love, but it does not always serve them well.

Originally the Annunaki had no intentions of try to inhabit, influence and they did not even intend on having any control over the world we live in. They fell in love with their own perfect production of the human being. This was futile, the Annunaki proudly presented their creation with love, only to have that love shattered when the Creator God told them they could never reveal themselves to their most accomplished creation. That humanity was to remain ignorant of the first creation of the Universe, the Annunaki, the original Abyss and many other things. This was the day that many Annunaki came to believe, what many of them had long suspected, that the Creator God may not be the true Creator.

9. Annunaki are opinionated, but do not debate what they think or know is true.

The resentment that many Annunaki always felt towards the Creator and their suspicions that he or it, was actually a Demiurge. Word of these suspcions slowly leaked itself, these rumors spread through the Angelic heirarchies and the other Elohim began to bubble over with controversy. Then one of the Elohim named Ahrimal had an apocalyptic vision of the Earth, it fortold the Fall of humanity from God’s grace and a great war in the heavens. When the Annunaki heard of Ahrimal’s vision, they were concerned, but still felt that taking sides over the creation was not worthy of debate. For most Annunaki already knew where they stood and what their opinions had always been.

10. Annunaki took the side of humanity in mythology.

The Archangelic powers and the Elohim called upon all of their bretheren for what was called the Great Debate. The Archangelic powers had come to quarrel over wheather God was the source of all power, or wheather the Archangels derrived their power from that source. Thus was God the original Creator or not. When the Annunaki refused to join the Great Debate, they kept true to their belief in pure neutrality and thus were left keeping their grief and arguments to themselves. Both the Antu and the Kishar were in agreement with each other on this. In the end, over half of the Annunaki left Heaven to take up sides with humanity.

GoldenxChild said:

https://www.auricmedia.net/24-signs-original-annunaki-descendant-earth-today/#:~:text=The%20Annunaki%20are%20rumored%20to%20be%20many%20things.,nothingness%20and%20had%20the%20power%20to%20manipulate%20it.

8. Annunaki are capable of love, but it does not always serve them well.

Originally the Annunaki had no intentions of try to inhabit, influence and they did not even intend on having any control over the world we live in. They fell in love with their own perfect production of the human being. This was futile, the Annunaki proudly presented their creation with love, only to have that love shattered when the Creator God told them they could never reveal themselves to their most accomplished creation. That humanity was to remain ignorant of the first creation of the Universe, the Annunaki, the original Abyss and many other things. This was the day that many Annunaki came to believe, what many of them had long suspected, that the Creator God may not be the true Creator.

9. Annunaki are opinionated, but do not debate what they think or know is true.

The resentment that many Annunaki always felt towards the Creator and their suspicions that he or it, was actually a Demiurge. Word of these suspcions slowly leaked itself, these rumors spread through the Angelic heirarchies and the other Elohim began to bubble over with controversy. Then one of the Elohim named Ahrimal had an apocalyptic vision of the Earth, it fortold the Fall of humanity from God’s grace and a great war in the heavens. When the Annunaki heard of Ahrimal’s vision, they were concerned, but still felt that taking sides over the creation was not worthy of debate. For most Annunaki already knew where they stood and what their opinions had always been.

10. Annunaki took the side of humanity in mythology.

The Archangelic powers and the Elohim called upon all of their bretheren for what was called the Great Debate. The Archangelic powers had come to quarrel over wheather God was the source of all power, or wheather the Archangels derrived their power from that source. Thus was God the original Creator or not. When the Annunaki refused to join the Great Debate, they kept true to their belief in pure neutrality and thus were left keeping their grief and arguments to themselves. Both the Antu and the Kishar were in agreement with each other on this. In the end, over half of the Annunaki left Heaven to take up sides with humanity.

This is a total slander against Satan and our gods. Satan is our creator God not some Jewish fart in the sky. Satan created us to be a colony of the gods. WE ARE THEIR DIRECT DESCENDANTS. Untie from this retard new age website and grow closer to Satan.

GoldenxChild said:

Not worth anything. It's a blog post copy-pasted from a new age clickbait website. When you see an article starting with "X signs/ways/things that..." it is pseudo-spiritual new age clickbait. Don't click it at all if you don't have your adblock turned on.

Damon said:
GoldenxChild said:

Not worth anything. It's a blog post copy-pasted from a new age clickbait website. When you see an article starting with "X signs/ways/things that..." it is pseudo-spiritual new age clickbait. Don't click it at all if you don't have your adblock turned on.

Obviously. I only found it fascinating that "New Age" or not, Father Satan is portrayed as a protagonist ! That's all i was getting at, they state that our gods are Anunnaki and that the "Opposing" force that makes up the Demiurge and Elohim are hostile to humanity. Yes, the angels are made from the Jewish Alphabet which didn't even exist at that time but never the less that 'Was' the conflicting antagonist to humanity, which is the Reptilian Grey spawns. That is all I was portraying.

Hey goldenxchild what ever you are reading throw it in the damn fire! This is complete and utter smear against the gods. Have you ever even tried to communicate with one of them? Do you even read the jos site? I know it can be really really hard to commune with them but even a few sparks or words or what ever contact you can get will show you the truth. Get off that site and wash it out of your brain please. All it is good for is as Maxine likes to say "Wiping your ass and flushing it down the toilet". Please for the sake of your mind and soul get away from that site and head to the JOS right away. Hell just reading the first paragraph of that post and I feel the need to scrub out my poor brain of that filth.
Sorry if this seems a bit flamey but it has to be said. Please child WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GET TO THE JOS RIGHT AWAY.

Hail Father Satan.

GoldenxChild said:

I know you are trying to glean some sort of info from this site, but I don't think it is a good idea because you cannot judge what is good, nor bad. Anything that appears neutral or not immediately contradictory to JOS info is probably just setting the stage for, or leading to, a bigger lie.

The nature of their lying is like a cluster bomb: a lot of it will miss or get brushed away, however some details may slip by and enter the mind. I think it better to avoid it entirely. If they are truly well-meaning Gentiles, then they are simply unknowingly parroting info given to them by Jews pretending to be 'in-the-know' experts or spiritual gurus.

I know you preface this info and other info accordingly, however it still scares me and other members that you are reading this. We don't want you to get corrupted because it does happen to people. This is why you are receiving the reactions you are.

I understand the concern ! Although like HP 666 said, if I were to be a traitor or infiltrator then i wasn't even part of His family to begin with ! I think it's Natural and Healthy to expand your knowledge out of multiple sources. YES, most are infested. As SS , it should be "Common Sense" to sift through garbage. I have read the JOS multiple times along with All links attached to SatanisGod.org. I take it upon myself to re read all material at least a few times a year so I can better filter the information through my capacity of consciousness. Each and every time it is a better and fuller understanding, not intellectual but emotional.

If our people are ONLY reading JOS material then they are missing out on potential knowledge that is outside of it. The Clergy cannot make a post on every single topic or thought that comes to mind. For example, we are a catch ALL Paganism which is Satanism which is Truthism, but we don't have ALL information filtered because that would be nearly impossible. We have what is necessary for Advancement and a VAST amount of Alchemic knowledge. Anything that is not on JOS, like when did Father Satan first Splice Genes for Humanity(Timeline)? Why are our gods 7-9 feet but there have been recorded Giants of 13 feet?(What is this relation ?) How many different Aryan Models are there ? Why is Lady Larajie 5 feet tall and not 7-9 like Azazel or Anubis?

These are simple Genetic Inheritance questions but this extends to any other topic that need answering.

HP Shannon has read over 60 000 books in her lifetime. I can guarantee you without a shadow of a doubt some of the books she read if not most had Jewish/Xian/islam or related shit, she had to sift and filter herself but there was Truth in it to find. That was all I was saying to begin with.

GoldenxChild said:
I understand the concern ! Although like HP 666 said, if I were to be a traitor or infiltrator then i wasn't even part of His family to begin with ! I think it's Natural and Healthy to expand your knowledge out of multiple sources. YES, most are infested. As SS , it should be "Common Sense" to sift through garbage. I have read the JOS multiple times along with All links attached to SatanisGod.org. I take it upon myself to re read all material at least a few times a year so I can better filter the information through my capacity of consciousness. Each and every time it is a better and fuller understanding, not intellectual but emotional.

If our people are ONLY reading JOS material then they are missing out on potential knowledge that is outside of it. The Clergy cannot make a post on every single topic or thought that comes to mind. For example, we are a catch ALL Paganism which is Satanism which is Truthism, but we don't have ALL information filtered because that would be nearly impossible. We have what is necessary for Advancement and a VAST amount of Alchemic knowledge. Anything that is not on JOS, like when did Father Satan first Splice Genes for Humanity(Timeline)? Why are our gods 7-9 feet but there have been recorded Giants of 13 feet?(What is this relation ?) How many different Aryan Models are there ? Why is Lady Larajie 5 feet tall and not 7-9 like Azazel or Anubis?

These are simple Genetic Inheritance questions but this extends to any other topic that need answering.

HP Shannon has read over 60 000 books in her lifetime. I can guarantee you without a shadow of a doubt some of the books she read if not most had Jewish/Xian/islam or related shit, she had to sift and filter herself but there was Truth in it to find. That was all I was saying to begin with.
No one called you an infiltrator or anything. You were just posting some writings that degrade Satan and are of jewish origins. I have explained to you in the other thread the problem with that. Don't be hard on yourself.

Also, looking for knowledge in jewish literature is like looking for a gold coin in a huge pile of filth. Without the direct guidance of the Gods, you will barely make any progress and there's also that part about getting connected to their horrible energies or even getting some thoughtforms attached to you.

The enemy has done such a thorough job corrupting information, even the JoS couldn't uncover it at a go. The clergy took over a decade for example to uncover the truth about angels and yahweh being thoughtforms, and this was under the direct guidance of the Gods.

Save yourself the effort and avoid so called occult writings out there. But if you choose to indulge in the enemy's filth, please don't post it here.

Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild said:

No one called you an infiltrator or anything. You were just posting some writings that degrade Satan and are of jewish origins. I have explained to you in the other thread the problem with that. Don't be hard on yourself.

Also, looking for knowledge in jewish literature is like looking for a gold coin in a huge pile of filth. Without the direct guidance of the Gods, you will barely make any progress and there's also that part about getting connected to their horrible energies or even getting some thoughtforms attached to you.

The enemy has done such a thorough job corrupting information, even the JoS couldn't uncover it at a go. The clergy took over a decade for example to uncover the truth about angels and yahweh being thoughtforms, and this was under the direct guidance of the Gods.

Save yourself the effort and avoid so called occult writings out there. But if you choose to indulge in the enemy's filth, please don't post it here.

Thank you, I will take what you said to heart. My apologies if I was vexed, I have much Pride.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back