Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes

Low Priest

I am using
Algiz wunjo fehu sowilo ansuz tyr I did my 40 day program with these x8 vibrations.
I recently added Nauthiz and now do 16 vibrations for each. And vibrate them in the order that I wrote them. "I affirm, I am spiritually physically mentally safe secure happy motivated protective powerful strong and healthy in a positive way for me"

Is there an order I should do them to make them more powerful? Am I using any wrong? Also
I wan to learn how to use ingaz to store healing and protection energy. Do I just add I at the end, state affirmations then charge I with the sun?

Low Priest said:
I am using
Algiz wunjo fehu sowilo ansuz tyr I did my 40 day program with these x8 vibrations.
I recently added Nauthiz and now do 16 vibrations for each. And vibrate them in the order that I wrote them. "I affirm, I am spiritually physically mentally safe secure happy motivated protective powerful strong and healthy in a positive way for me"

Is there an order I should do them to make them more powerful? Am I using any wrong? Also
I wan to learn how to use ingaz to store healing and protection energy. Do I just add I at the end, state affirmations then charge I with the sun?

Better do:

I am at all times spiritually physically mentally safe secure happy motivated protected powerful strong and healthy in a positive way for me.

I heared it is better to not use more then 4 runes for one working (Feel free to do as you like but wanted to mention it).

In my signature under "Runes/workings combinded with colors" I have a working to increase ones sun energy.

Fuchs said:
heared it is better to not use more then 4 runes for one working (Feel free to do as you like but wanted to mention it).
I use 7 runes. Is this bad? Will it have negative effects. Or is this for the sake of not getting overwhelmed? Should I stop. I use them twice a day everyday and have been for about more than 20 days.

Just using Algiz and Sowilo is enough, it works better to use fewer runes for personal workings, especially protection workings since you can focus the energy more easily and accurately.

Using too many runes at once for a working dilutes the energy too much. Instead of doing all the runes you listed for 16 times, just do Algiz and Sowilo for 88 times or 100 times each, this is more than a hundred times more effective and powerful for a protection working.

As for storing healing energy, you have to ask yourself why you would need this? Empower your Solar chakra instead of wasting time doing random rituals with questionable use.

With a powerful solar, your aura is bright and strong, and healing energy is easily produced in abundance.

If you want to give someone you care about a charm or something to care for their health, just do a healing working instead, the energy you send will attach to their soul and work over the long term without needing to use some means to store it or anything.

These sorts of methods are far more effective and it is how runic magic should be performed.

VoiceofEnki said:
Just using Algiz and Sowilo is enough, it works better to use fewer runes for personal workings, especially protection workings since you can focus the energy more easily and accurately.

Using too many runes at once for a working dilutes the energy too much. Instead of doing all the runes you listed for 16 times, just do Algiz and Sowilo for 88 times or 100 times each, this is more than a hundred times more effective and powerful for a protection working.

As for storing healing energy, you have to ask yourself why you would need this? Empower your Solar chakra instead of wasting time doing random rituals with questionable use.

With a powerful solar, your aura is bright and strong, and healing energy is easily produced in abundance.

If you want to give someone you care about a charm or something to care for their health, just do a healing working instead, the energy you send will attach to their soul and work over the long term without needing to use some means to store it or anything.

These sorts of methods are far more effective and it is how runic magic should be performed.

Just finished 40 day ritual. Going to start that protection program you posted, you said innana provided by you changed it a bit. Most likely on Sunday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back