Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third eye exercises

Hi to everyone,
As some other SS suggested, it is good to do alongside a spiritual work on the third eye some exercises.

My question here is simply what kind of exercices do you reccomend ? For the moment I am trying to "see" with my third eye beyond physical reality (material one), just to put it on work. With time I will see if this make sense or not , but for the moment I am here asking you.

Every tip is welcomed.
Thank you
HH

The exercises are visualization based given in the first part of 6th months meditation program.

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to everyone,
As some other SS suggested, it is good to do alongside a spiritual work on the third eye some exercises.

My question here is simply what kind of exercices do you reccomend ? For the moment I am trying to "see" with my third eye beyond physical reality (material one), just to put it on work. With time I will see if this make sense or not , but for the moment I am here asking you.

Every tip is welcomed.
Thank you
HH

Jack said:
The exercises are visualization based given in the first part of 6th months meditation program.

The only thing I can tell you is to practice using your third eye. Try seeing your aura and then other people's auras. If you keep using your Third eye... it will get stronger. Try to clean your third eye, too, that helps.

For me, I can see auras so far. Sometimes other things, too. But mostly my aura.

It just takes practice. It's all I can tell you.

Good luck, brother.

Hail Satan 4ever! 88!

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
The only thing I can tell you is to practice using your third eye. Try seeing your aura and then other people's auras. If you keep using your Third eye... it will get stronger. Try to clean your third eye, too, that helps.

For me, I can see auras so far. Sometimes other things, too. But mostly my aura.

It just takes practice. It's all I can tell you.

Good luck, brother.

Hail Satan 4ever! 88!
I haven't really tried using it to see my aura, as I have focused alltogether on other things. Now when I checked, I can see my aura faintly. Or am I just imagining..? This requires more practice...

Thanks.

Henu the Great said:
I haven't really tried using it to see my aura, as I have focused alltogether on other things. Now when I checked, I can see my aura faintly. Or am I just imagining..? This requires more practice...

Thanks.

I have this doubt too. In the meantime I stay positive and think that progress is made. The time and the practice will confirm this.

HH

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back