Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

TO ANYONE WHO USES THE JS F-RTR

Young Faith

It's been a while since every day when I wake up I find an inbox email from the hosting service where I host the JS Final RTR saying that the account has been blocked for 24 hours due to CPU overuse (too many people using it, I hope).

The day after I always receive an email saying that the account is now active again, but this is a loop repeating itself every 2 days, so I am making this post to suggest to everyone who uses my JS FRTR to download the offline version, you can find all the links here: http://mw800a.altervista.org/final_rtr_js/

There's also a link to download the source code, just in case someone wants to check.

Technical informations: the offline version of the JS FRTR is written in NodeJS for the backend and HTML-CSS-JS for the frontend. It's basically the same as the website version, just copypasted on a windows/linux/mac application through the Electron module for NodeJS which allows you to create "desktop" apps with html-css-js for the frontend, and not only that.

I notice this. If I don’t delete the tab when I’m finished the next time I come on it will say suspended domain, or take me to google cookies.

I just search for it every time I do it and it works fine.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I notice this. If I don’t delete the tab when I’m finished the next time I come on it will say suspended domain, or take me to google cookies.

I just search for it every time I do it and it works fine.
If you DON'T close the tab, the site gets blocked? Is this basically what you're saying? That's strange, as far as I know I am not sure if that can cause CPU overusage
Well, just close the tab then, if that's the case

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back