Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I AM VERY WORRIED ABOUT my mixes race and about marriage

Srabony666

Hi, I am Abdullah.

I read Joy Of Satan website and I khow that Satan don't like mixed race but I am mixed race. Ok, firstly, I will tell that what is my problem?
My problems or questions:
(1) Which race ritual will I do? Black or White?
I am mixed race. My body skin is black. My father's body skin is white and my mother body skin is brown, little white. My grandpa genes is white and my grandma genes is pure black. So, which genes I am? Which blood I am? White or black? I am confused . But, My mother is telling me that my genes maybe from white because My Dad and grandpa genes is white. Which race ritual will I do?

(2) And, My parents now are looking a bride for me. Which bride should I accept ? I mean, I don't khow yet which race I am? How will I find my race or genes? And, which race's bride should I find?

Please, help me... Please , answer my question easily so that I can understand.

I do everyday meditation and do yoga and everyday I do Final RTR. So, please, help me please.

English is not my mother language . So please Answer my question so that easily I van understand.

Hail Satan .

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

I read Joy Of Satan website and I khow that Satan don't like mixed race but I am mixed race. Ok, firstly, I will tell that what is my problem?
I am mixed race. My body skin is black. My father's body skin is white and my mother body skin is brown, little white. My grandpa genes is white and my grandma genes is pure black. So, which genes I am? Which blood I am? White or black? I am confused . But, My mother is telling me that my genes maybe from white because My Dad and grandpa genes is white. Which race ritual will I do?

(2) And, My parents now are looking a bride for me. Which bride should I accept ? I mean, I don't khow yet which race I am? How will I find my race or genes? And, which race's bride should I find?

I do everyday meditation and do yoga and everyday I do Final RTR. So, please, help me please.

English is not my mother language . So please Answer my question so that easily I van understand.

Hail Satan .

It is not bad to be of a mixed race, you had no influence on it.

However, it is bad to actively racemix. Stick with your race.

You tole us your skin is black, so you are of the black race.

So you need a wife who is black... or even better, you need a wife whose skin colour is naturally like yours.

You said you are mixed, so find a partner who is also to the same degree mixed as you... so she needs to look like you, your skin colour has to be very similar

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

These people are lying to you. You dont have to be any known pure race to be an SS and Satan surely does not care, provided you're not disrespecting Him and you're doing your best to advance. The forum members love to strike fear and doubt into new members to keep them in line and more apt to swallow their antisemitic dialogue. Most us members smart enough to see this have moved on to a lesser known but far older site and founder- Venus Satanas. This is where the JoS stole its information. A quick look into Venus's site confirms this, as well as its seniority.

Jo's is no longer the only source of reliable occult information. You dont need this place.
You're confused and misdirected, where did we ever say that Satan accepts only pure races? Lol nobody but you said that. Satan accepts all Gentiles.

Venus Satanas.
I just looked that up. It's just some rat trying to take people's money. First thing I saw on her website is Everybody has to buy my books! and then on the next page, I have 2 different Etsy shops, and everybody needs to buy candles from me! She is not a Satanist, she is a business woman who is only trying to take money from people. She doesn't look healthy, and she sure doesn't look happy.

Satanism is the basis of every original culture in the world, a code of knowledge thousands of years old. The knowledge is to be shared with everybody for free, as everybody has the fundamental right to this knowledge. It is not something to be hidden behind pay walls for some rat to take all your money. It's strange you have "Their are no mediators in Satanism" in your signature, but then you promote that everybody has to buy some random person's books to learn how to be a Satanist. If you pay her enough money, she will tell you some worthless new age christian stuff about how you have to turn the other cheek and love those who hate you. Do you know what the word "mediator" means?

I didn't look at what she was even saying, but I bet it was just pure recycled new-age garbage. Make sure to buy candles from this woman so you can do your bullshit little wiccan "candle spells" that don't do anything, but it will only work if you use her official candle that you buy from her.

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

These people are lying to you. You dont have to be any known pure race to be an SS and Satan surely does not care, provided you're not disrespecting Him and you're doing your best to advance. The forum members love to strike fear and doubt into new members to keep them in line and more apt to swallow their antisemitic dialogue. Most us members smart enough to see this have moved on to a lesser known but far older site and founder- Venus Satanas. This is where the JoS stole its information. A quick look into Venus's site confirms this, as well as its seniority.

Jo's is no longer the only source of reliable occult information. You dont need this place.
It's obvious this is an infiltrator. From it's tales about Nepthys(she probably doesn't even know you exist, let alone care about your existence) to pushing drugs and now some pro jewish nonsense. Any thinking person who has read even basic Judaism knows that Satan is the adversary of the jews.

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .
Race isn’t just skin color, race is in the genes. There’s many different races that have dark skin. Are you saying that you’re mixed with African and European? If you are then you belong to the black African race.
Judaism is anti-Satanic, anti-Pagan and anti-Gentile so why can’t we be anti-Judaism?

The abrahamic religions are also anti-Satanic, anti-Pagan and anti-women so why can’t I be anti-abrahamic?

I’m mixed race and JoS accepts mixed race people, the official JoS websites never said or implied that Lord Satan doesn’t like mixed people.

This is a growing list of sources the JoS has cited for their claims which debunks your plagiarism accusations.

Actually, I know what's happened here from a quick peruse of your posts.

You got into an argument with other members about something, and due to your inability to accept that people are allowed to believe different things and even heatedly argue about those things, you've concluded that those not in agreement with you are just liars or brainwashed or whatever else, whereas you're the one whose experiences and research are valuable. Just you. Oh, and the people that agree with you too.

If you weren't this way, then you'd know that most members tell people exactly what you said, just like NinRick did, and those who don't are often argued with. But again, you're the type of person who believes that people arguing with you means those people are telling you you don't have the right to believe what you believe, and ergo you come out of it with this mindset that we're just being conned. Not because we have our own opinions, not because we've researched things to back up our own positions, not because we've experienced things on our own that help feed our beliefs, but because we've been duped. If your purpose in staying here to talk shit is to get people to leave like that ThrowAway69 loser, then you'll have a much better shot of doing so if you didn't assume that everyone who argues with you must be stupid and wrong. And don't make the argument that you didn't literally claim such so that's not what you meant - you don't need to literally claim such.

You're free to keep posting, but I hope you understand that it's solely for your sake and that you're not going to persuade many people when it's glaringly apparent by your tone and just reading your posts that you got into a disagreement, became obstinate, and now you're talking shit out of pure butthurt feels and an inability to engage in a dialogue even though you try and feign the appearance of such. You're resorting to the same behavior that likely made you mad in the first place - insults and mockery - but somehow believe that it's okay when you talk like that because you're correct about what you're putting forth whereas JoS is wrong.

You should also be aware, in the event that you respond to me, that I'm just ignoring your account and will literally not read a single word you write in response. I understand in your lack of originality and imagination that you'll argue this is because I'm afraid of being challenged - quite the contrary. Got a lot of Libra in me, I excel at constructive dialogue and being polite in disagreements. What I cannot do, is have a discussion with someone who has entered the ring already believing that they're right, who perceives my disagreeing with them as me telling them they're not allowed to have that opinion, who gets offended with disagreements to the point they resort to mockery and talking shit in other posts - the same behavior you'd condemn in another if they did this to you. Talking with such people only angers me and produces no worthwhile results.

I've heard Venus Satanas would be a good echo chamber for people who exemplify this type of behavior. You don't need this place.

I'll leave just one last thought for new folks who might be confused about this Venus Satanas thing:

In the event that what this person said about Venus Satanas is true - that it's an older site from which HPS Maxine "stole" information - then what this demonstrates is that such information is uncorrupted occult info that Satan/the Gods verified or even taught the clergy themselves. Notice how the clergy, in sermons here and on JoS, will cite outside sources. Warning against outside sources is not members saying that every little thing not on JoS is wrong; it's a caution because there's so much corruption out there that it can be difficult for newer people to sift through the bullshit. So anyone who claims that cautioning against outside sources is evidence of brainwashing is misrepresenting the argument. Older, more advanced members read outside sources in the forms of books and websites all the time, and come back to discuss them.

In the event that Venus Satanas does indeed have information that JoS also has, then again, this indicates that it's an example of uncorrupted information that the Gods either verified or taught the clergy independent of VS. What this does not indicate, is that VS is in contact with the Gods and are working with them, nor does it indicate that everything on VS is correct and safe to employ in occult practice. People have always been free to choose what sources to read and believe, so if people wanna read into this VS group, feel free. Just be cautious and use reason, and accept the consequences of using potentially corrupted information, as has pretty much always been the position here. And be prepared to argue if you bring information back here that people disagree with. Freedom to believe and argue about your beliefs is a very Satanic thing that people sometimes struggle to accept and understand.

Academic Scholar said:
Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .
Race isn’t just skin color, race is in the genes. There’s many different races that have dark skin. Are you saying that you’re mixed with African and European? If you are then you belong to the black African race.

No no.... I am not african.. Even I don't khow who are they and i don't khow about their culture. And I am not fully black, I can say that My skin is brown.

I am Bangladeshi.

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .
I am from Bangladesh. And My skin color is brwon. Thats not mean that I am Black race. Your genes is your race. Your grandpa and father is white genes.. So thats mean, make 100% sure that YOU ARE WHITE RACE.

So, MARRY A WHITE BRIDE.

(Here my phone is very problem. Here my keyboard problem. So, if I do amy mistake words, Sorry for that.)

Be happy.

Hail Satan.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
In the event that what this person said about Venus Satanas is true

Which isn't. That "Venus Satanas" used to be a member of JoS until 2004 and used to post in the old Yahoo groups under her real name but being a jewess she got upset with the NS thing when it was revealed in 2005 and made her own site originally based on the writings of Crowley and later copied info from JoS.

Damon said:

Which isn't. That "Venus Satanas" used to be a member of JoS until 2004 and used to post in the old Yahoo groups under her real name but being a jewess she got upset with the NS thing when it was revealed in 2005 and made her own site originally based on the writings of Crowley and later copied info from JoS.

I figured it was something like this; either way, I like giving the benefit of the doubt to certain arguments for the sake of showing how the conclusion is erroneous even if the argument is based on something valid.

Mondol said:
Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .
I am from Bangladesh. And My skin color is brwon. Thats not mean that I am Black race. Your genes is your race. Your grandpa and father is white genes.. So thats mean, make 100% sure that YOU ARE WHITE RACE.

So, MARRY A WHITE BRIDE.

(Here my phone is very problem. Here my keyboard problem. So, if I do amy mistake words, Sorry for that.)

Be happy.

Hail Satan.
You're kidding yourself if you think that you're white when you have brown skin.

antisemitic dialogue..
A group like ANTIFA or the Jewish defense league sounds like your kind of place. Why not go there instead of clogging this forum with your terrible takes on every issue?

Damon said:

I figured it was something like this; either way, I like giving the benefit of the doubt to certain arguments for the sake of showing how the conclusion is erroneous even if the argument is based on something valid.
I bet that zeliris rat is venus satanas. It seems like an angry mixed half-jew in all of its comments, and it keeps trying to stear people toward that website. Where the first thing you see is a link to buy her book.

Mondol said:
Academic Scholar said:
Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

No no.... I am not african.. Even I don't khow who are they and i don't khow about their culture. And I am not fully black, I can say that My skin is brown.

I am Bangladeshi.
Here my phone problems. And, also, phone keyboard problems. My all replies Goes wrong place. I just Only replyed Abdullah666 .... But some little reply goes wrong place. Sorry. :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I bet that zeliris rat is venus satanas. It seems like an angry mixed half-jew in all of its comments, and it keeps trying to stear people toward that website. Where the first thing you see is a link to buy her book.

As much as I would like it to be true, they are different. How do I know that? Because they are both dumb enough to have posted their photos all over the internet. This is Zeliris's instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/pastelhighpriestess/

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
antisemitic dialogue..
A group like ANTIFA or the Jewish defense league sounds like your kind of place. Why not go there instead of clogging this forum with your terrible takes on every issue?

Yep. She even has pics with "Satanists for BLM" pics in her instagram profile to support that violent, Soros-funded, racebaiting, marxist organization.

Damon said:
Yep. She even has pics with "Satanists for BLM" pics in her instagram profile to support that violent, Soros-funded, racebaiting, marxist organization.

She looks like a very sickly and ill person. Though I suppose that’s how all people that are into Marxist theories look.

She must have got lost trying to find the far left “church of Satan”

Damon said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

As much as I would like it to be true, they are different. How do I know that? Because they are both dumb enough to have posted their photos all over the internet. This is Zeliris's instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/pastelhighpriestess/
Well that explains a lot lmao

You say that we are 'a cult' who 'hates individualism' because Aquarius said 'mean things' to you and a HP told you being a drug dealer is a bad idea.

Hmmm. Okay dearie. You've somehow fumbled around as a BLM-drone so far, but maybe you should know more intimately what a real cult that doesn't tolerate individualism looks like. What will your Antifa friends, instagram pals and twitter feed, drug addict customers and 'help from corporate' you were bragging about in the mary jane thread think of your posting history here...? Somehow I don't think a group that harasses people and burns shit down over way more inane comments made decades ago will open their Crown chakras in endless love and forgiveness to overlook your lily White ass posting history... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BEGONE PARASITE.

As an aside, the candle-seller and prayer-monger who paywalls everything she claims HPS Maxine 'ripped off' is experiencing all kinds of personal disaster.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Damon said:

She looks like a very sickly and ill person. Though I suppose that’s how all people that are into Marxist theories look.

She must have got lost trying to find the far left “church of Satan”

She's just a teenager. A rebellious teenager. I don’t have to take it seriously I think (now yet).

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

Venus Satanas? The kike? The one who sells baphomets with binding circles. The one who sat and did nothing but spew lies? Who has not been around since 2002? The one who didnt bring out any useful meditations? Everything on her site even quotes Maxine.

The one who never brought us RTRs? That never did anything to fight the enemy? That Venus Satanas?

Because ya know the Jews were never at fault for anything. They didnt destroy the Roman empire. Destroy Russia. Still own everything. They weren't the likes of Jeffery Epstein?

This shit may have worked in 2012, but you are WAY WAY too late for this garbage.

They have just been trying to help this whole time right? The only one who thinks the jews as allies are other jews, and let's face it you are, because you ARE Vebus goyim. You expect us to believe a pathetic little rat like you actually has any followers, that would waste their time here on YOUR behalf. Get real.

Ofcourse you would rear your ugly head. All your power go bye bye?

I'll leave just one last thought for new folks who might be confused about this Venus Satanas thing:

In the event that what this person said about Venus Satanas is true - that it's an older site from which HPS Maxine "stole" information - then what this demonstrates is that such information is uncorrupted occult info that Satan/the Gods verified or even taught the clergy themselves. Notice how the clergy, in sermons here and on JoS, will cite outside sources. Warning against outside sources is not members saying that every little thing not on JoS is wrong; it's a caution because there's so much corruption out there that it can be difficult for newer people to sift through the bullshit. So anyone who claims that cautioning against outside sources is evidence of brainwashing is misrepresenting the argument. Older, more advanced members read outside sources in the forms of books and websites all the time, and come back to discuss them.

In the event that Venus Satanas does indeed have information that JoS also has, then again, this indicates that it's an example of uncorrupted information that the Gods either verified or taught the clergy independent of VS. What this does not indicate, is that VS is in contact with the Gods and are working with them, nor does it indicate that everything on VS is correct and safe to employ in occult practice. People have always been free to choose what sources to read and believe, so if people wanna read into this VS group, feel free. Just be cautious and use reason, and accept the consequences of using potentially corrupted information, as has pretty much always been the position here. And be prepared to argue if you bring information back here that people disagree with. Freedom to believe and argue about your beliefs is a very Satanic thing that people sometimes struggle to accept and understand.

This person is a total poser and not really Satanic at all. Her energy isn't very good it feels like she practices Jew magick. Not to mention I watched part of one video where she is holding up some book with a star of David type thing on the front talking about "the Golden Dawn" she suggests people look into this. That is total Jewish enemy occult stuff (the kind of thing Alister Crowley was into) I couldn't find any website at all of this person and I checked several search engines. Looks like it was taken down at least i couldn't find it but oh well not a big loss from what i see. I dont think this person ever put any stuff up that was anything like what is on the JOS.

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

Before going to Jewsus to kiss his bloody feet, remind yourself a thing:
We don't need you.
This place doesn't need you at all.
When The Fourth Reich is here, no place in the universe will be safe for fools and their reptilian masters.
I hope to be one of the many who will bring fire and suffering to the ones you protect.
The day is near, and tomorrow it will be even nearer.

Mondol said:
Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

So, MARRY A WHITE BRIDE.

Be happy.

Hail Satan.
No, that's not how it works, the people of Bangla became a race of their own. There can be a time where you see White Skinned Bengali(mostly women) but that doesn't mean they are White. When you talk about women, women are usually paler than men in every race. You can marry a white-skinned Bengali if you want but remember it doesn't mean your children will also have Pale skin like her or have a White soul or you becoming White in the next life. Marrying a white outside of Bengal is out of the question but Orrisa or Jharkhand may work cuz they are a bit racially similar to Bengalis. Bengalis align more towards the mixing of Black and Asian genes, so the White skin that some Bengalis have mostly come from the Asian genes of the East and not the Aryans. I would rather suggest marrying someone who has a complexion like you. You are brown? why not marry a brown like you? For a man, a woman who is a little paler than you will work just fine.

Don't put the "MARRY A WHITE BRIDE or BLACK BRIDE or ASIAN BRIDE" in the minds of mixed races. India has different sub-races, mixing between sub-races is also miscegenation. Better to marry and mate with a person who is like you and from your own culture, as a Bengali with a Bengali and an Assamese with an Assamese, a Kashmiri with a Kashmiri and Punjabi with a Punjabi.

Saw someone who has a White complexion and Bengali? Good for you if you look like him/her. Not that good if you don't look like them.

Yes, you are brown Mondol and that doesn't mean you are Black, I agree 100%. But because of continuous mixing in the past in India, many groups in India have become a race of their own. As I said, the people of Bangla, Orissa, and Jharkhand can be considered the same because they have racial similarities.

We know that race is more than just the skin complexion, but are we all biologists? No, so for a common person, skin complexion or Appearance of a person is one of the easiest and pretty much accurate to at least determine what kind of soul you may have or the race you belong to when you are not advanced enough in the spiritual to see who you are.

Below is just my theory, so don't take this one as true.
The 3 parent souls exist which are namely, White, Asian and Black but I think we have more than that because I believe many souls in the Indian subcontinent and other mixed parts of the world are new and these new souls have a different print and not really white or black or Asian. They are new and mixed souls. So a person somewhere in a mixed nation may not have an Asian, white, or black soul but a mixed soul. I am not sure if a mixed soul is possible but when a group becomes a race of their own, that means they have a different soul. (As I said, this is just a theory I thought about and not to take this seriously. I can only hope someone who has contact with the Gods read what I wrote and confirm if this is true or false.)

I wish you good luck Mondol.

Aquarius said:
Mondol said:
Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

So, MARRY A WHITE BRIDE.

Be happy.

Hail Satan.
You're kidding yourself if you think that you're white when you have brown skin.
No no.... I am not kidding myself.

Abdullah666 said that he is an indian. So, he is include in White race.

Firstly, We all kow that Aryan race is white race and children of Our Satan. So, please, read and go to this link first. See that India and also Bangladesh are included in white race.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

So, Abdullah666 is include in White Race.

Mondol said:
Aquarius said:
Mondol said:

So, MARRY A WHITE BRIDE.

Be happy.

Hail Satan.

Firstly, We all kow that Aryan race is white race and children of Our Satan. So, please, read and go to this link first. See that India and also Bangladesh are included in white race.

Indians are not white in any way. There may be fair skinned one that are exceptions but they're still a subrace which should not mix with European Whites.
He said he has a brown skin. He's black.

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Don't worry, my English isn't that good either. :D The main thing is that we can understand each other. You have a very kind heart, I can see it ...
People from India usually have very straight hair and very good energy of their soul. These are the Arias. This is a white subrace. Take a wife that you love, who will be like you and i wish you happiness my friend.

Aquarius said:
Mondol said:
Aquarius said:

Indians are not white in any way. There may be fair skinned one that are exceptions but they're still a subrace which should not mix with European Whites.

He is not black. Black means sub-saharan African. The dark-skinned Indians look very different than Africans. Indians have straight black hair, not curly, they don't have a flat nose. Overall they look like dark-skinned whites. Remember than a race isn't just skin color. Go to a search engine and search for black albinos vs indian albinos and notice their facial characteristics look very different.

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

Venus Satanas, now that’s the name I haven’t heard in years. She’s still alive?

Actually it doesn’t even matter. Her “teachings” were lame, devoid of any spirituality, and I don’t have any reason to believe she actually changed.

Damon said:
Aquarius said:
Mondol said:

He is not black. Black means sub-saharan African. The dark-skinned Indians look very different than Africans. Indians have straight black hair, not curly, they don't have a flat nose. Overall they look like dark-skinned whites. Remember than a race isn't just skin color. Go to a search engine and search for black albinos vs indian albinos and notice their facial characteristics look very different.
Sorry I was wrong, Indians are mostly asian, as said by HC: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382&p=71169&hilit=Indians#p71169

Go away you antifa bastard, gas yourself!

Abdullah666 said:
Hi, I am Abdullah.

Hail Satan .

Do both rituals: white and black, and which on to you more like, this race soul you probably have, or remember who you was in past life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back