Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trust but Verify

Alta Serpentis

My friends and colleagues of high esteem, I write to you today because I am eating dust and wish to help my peers, those specifically less advanced then me, not faceplant along the path. As we all know we have a very long and hard hitting rtr schedule happening right now, and with such comes the attacks, and regardless of what I did, theyre happened super ferociously this go around.

Words of advice number one, if there is an rtr schedule posted, it probably is within your best interests to not attempt to contact anybody on the astral. This is a peak time for an enemy to slip in and be an imitator. Just as our attacks are amplified, so are theirs.

Secondly, just because you are open enough to distinguish between your thoughts and the voices of another, does not mean you can accurately tell the voices of an enemy from a friend. They sound the same, the enemy is tricky.

Tertiarily, trust but Verify. A healthy respect is due when an entity claims to be a god. Who are you to say they are not. They seem nice enough and don't vibe as evil. Always ask Satan whether they really are under his stead or not. These things can say they are of Satan. I thought that was the end all be all, if they said that they'd burst into blue flames or something, this is not the case.

At first when I was talking to this entity I thought it was one of the gods, as I had sequestered to speak with one, and at first it seemed legit. I felt something wrong with one specific word used and it was at that point right there I should have stopped communicating and asked for verification. But I did not, instead I took up conversation the next day and asked for verification from Satan after a similar experience. I got a nice big ol 3:33 everywhere, and I personally interpret this as not only being a triplicate number representing an angel, but 9 being a number of destruction. If you ask, you'll get told quick.

Anyhoo, by that point when I realised that I had been interacting with a baddie, I immediately did a quick banishing. Technically speaking is was beautifully executed, realistically speaking, my spiritual strength cannot hold a candle to that thing. Within a week I was broken up with, almost lost my job, found a cockroach in my house, am running a fever of 102, intense loneliness, feelings of empathy for jews, feelings of intense doubt, random christian word inserts, Ive been blatantly been interupted during meditations and while trying to sleep, just absolute thought overloads. And while I can tell all these thoughts and feelings are not mine, this shit sucks. So before you interact with anything (regardless of anything, unless you have an established relationship), ask Satan about it and do yourself a pre-emptive favor.

Sybellum said:

You are not alone, I've been dealing with the exact same thing and have pretty much been pissed off with opening to psychic communications at this point for a long while and might just strictly focus on cleansings and balances moving forward, the invasive word inserts are probably the most irritating and this happens any time anywhere even at work, doesn't matter to the enemy but I'm sure the gods are well aware of this high aggression towards us and are doing all they can being busy all over the place to try and help and I have managed to make out better communications from actual demons here and there that have been helping me defend myself, but I've found it difficult to interpret signs from the gods and what are false signs to deceive, you MUST do your research on the website and if you're unsure, ask around.

Know that underneath you are a dedicated soul to Satan regardless of what the enemy psychically makes you think, I have used black upon myself to reveal and see the truths underneath their illusionary lies, they'll make you think you've given up on Satan and all that garbage and the more you keep focusing on it the more powerful it gets, I've been signed the incredible importance so far of learning to distract myself immediately with literally anything positive to stop thinking or enabling such attacks by not feeding the attention. Such are not your thoughts at all and are but an illusory curtain of malevolent thoughtforms made to try and tear you down. Black reveals the truth underneath and shows that this is not the case and the gods see this, they understand we're all just dealing with lots of attacks and obviously haven't betrayed them.

It's a real shitty time right now for the psychics who are still trying to figure out how to work with their powers in order to not be deceived like this. I've had moments of solid 'visual' in being able to tell what is an enemy and what is not as if it was something I could physically see in realness, but these seem to come and go on their own, are few and far in-between and I have yet to figure out what actually makes this occur to do it at will and what combinational aspects work for this.

I've been practically screamed about balance left, right, centre, upside down and inverted in the past several weeks, it is incredibly important right now with all of this to keep your soul as balanced in every single aspect as possible, especially if you're psychic and open like this, as I have found imbalances for the slightest of things in the soul causes the enemy to immediately assault that weakest aspect as all the attacks I've experienced had been upon whatever in my soul at the moment is weakest because something else is overpowering it in imbalance, whether this is your elements, the ida or pingala, your soul's energy in general, the health and power of your chakras, stay balanced, centred and above all stay positive.

Also the circulation of energy in your soul is likely also very important as this circulation of energy being breathed in up from the feet, up through the chakras and out the crown seems to act like a natural cleansing immune system for the astral body in preventing build-up of negativity, dross seems to drain out of the soul through the crown.

Stay strong, keep safe and guard yourself. Also remember the importance of distraction, if you're focusing on an attack or 'looking' to it on the astral even subtly as it's occurring then you are providing a connection and an even further way in for the enemy and this will bypass your AoP, you have to actually snap out of it by distracting yourself and pulling away from the focus entirely.

What's difficult about all of this is maintaining balance. A strong connection with Satan should also still be maintained and established as best you can.

Color Meditation

How to Close Your Chakras

Chakra Spinning

How to Clean Your Aura

Aura of Protection

Returning Curses Part 1

Returning Curses Part 2

Meditation on Satan

The Aura

The Magickal Properties of Color

Thanks Ghost, I hate to even give it attention writing the post, but I don't want to have wasted an opportunity to help some other peeps avoid such. Ive found shutting down the psychic centers, king and queen meditation, and a feet to crown vishuddi cleansing does me good. Best of luck too you as well.

Sybellum said:

Thanks Apprentice for linking me to this page, it's likely I wouldn't have seen it anytime soon.

Sybellum, thank you for your post. Your experience sounds a lot like mine too, only I didn't successfully communicate with anyone, but I had a rough patch and almost lost my job too, or so I believed (there's nothing that suggests that, but I've been attacked by a manager that intimidated me and another worker.. the other guy possibly lost his job). I guess I could gain some hint from this too, as I truly understood the meaning of "not turning the other cheek" as a Satanist, as HP Maxine stated more than once, and as a result I feel a good 'beginner's understanding' on matters involving destructive Magick. I always wanted to avoid it before, always turning the other cheek, always showing empathy and understanding.

This is an interesting word... "understanding". I just learned that when an authority asks you "Do you understand?" you should never say you do. To "under" "stand" is legalese for "Do you submit to me?", and no one knowing that should accept to do that.
So, "understanding" bad people, pricks, plain evil beings, means to let them rule you. Fuck that.

Other than the bad streak of luck with work and generally dealing with people at work (unprotected weaklings that can be influenced against me, that is) I've actually had luck with my RTRs and felt a few good things I never experienced before, signs that my Kundalini is there and responding to my work.
I had almost given up for a while...

Another thing, a suggestion I gave Brother Ghost just yesterday as I found it to work better: when you do the RTRs' affirmation, visualize yourself in the middle of Quintessence (blacklight/kinda violet color) and speak directly to the Quintessence, altering reality itself from there. I found this to help me quite a bit to feel my RTRs as actually working effectively.

Stay strong, Brother.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

[/quote]
[/quote]
Yeah, no problem. Turning the other cheek is for the weak, but always remember with power comes responsibility to justice. And it sounds cliche I know, but as was once said we have a sword, and if we react to all negatives with stabbing people with he sword, it will be taken away. A three year old who stand people with a sword will not be promoted. With that said. Always make sure your use of magic is just, don't be walked over but don't overreact with unnecessary force. We have the power to obliterate people in every sense, but as long as it's applicable it is ok.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I just learned that when an authority asks you "Do you understand?" you should never say you do.
It was suggested somewhere that you actually respond "I don't stand under." Also, you could add "I don't speak legalese". This is a subtle game of words but what a difference in meaning ;)

and speak directly to the Quintessence
I received increased hostile activity after I started incinerating those nasty letters with blue flames, burning them into black ashes.

Sybellum said:
Always make sure your use of magic is just, don't be walked over but don't overreact with unnecessary force.
Yes, one has to learn to not overreact but to treat offenders accordingly. The nature of your defense should not exceed the nature of the attack. There is a subtle balance of proportionality and ethics that has to be learned. I'm still learning it.
This last summer, a hopeless drunkard lowlife soon-to-become-xtian goy neighbour of mine caused me material damage repeatedly, exposing a fear within me in the process. I was able to work with it and remove the fear, in addition to sending him a "warm touch of love". He has the balls to call me only when he is shitfaced drunk so the last time he did that at midnight I told him to go fuck himself and turned the phone off. He sent me a text blabbering something about coming salvation and fall. Feels like the enemy used him as a pawn to try and upset my balance.

Take care y'all.

Apprentice said:
I received increased hostile activity after I started incinerating those nasty letters with blue flames, burning them into black ashes.

Was this similar to that modified Fire FRTR that I tried with one hand over the candle flame?
Not surprising that attacks are getting stronger and more vicious. The enemy is getting serious damage. It's expected that they will bite, not just bark.
Or try to, at least.

Protect yourself, everyone. Tomorrow I'm also doing a massive Returning Curses and send it all back to the sender, see how they like it.

By the way, it took me over an hour to complete the current 3 rituals plus FRTR last night, but I felt like it all lasted something like half an hour.

This group offensive is amazing. I suggest we all continue a few RTRs every night after the last day. The one you feel you benefited from the most or a couple of your choice according to what you feel our Planet needs the most.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Was this similar to that modified Fire FRTR that I tried with one hand over the candle flame?
Almost. I had a plasma globe next to me so it was really easy to imagine a blue lightning and blue flames disintegrating those nasty symbols into black ashes (similar to burning a paper).

Not surprising that attacks are getting stronger and more vicious.
Actually it's been quite calm over here for this current group offensive. My family members tend to argue over stupid stuff and nitpick but not with me. I'm enjoying my peace, balance and lighter workload. Gotta remember this feeling when the going gets tough again :lol:

Apprentice said:
similar to burning a paper

That's similar to how I visualize it as well. I used to trust my Air and go for lightning and a lot of electricity, but I still find Fire to be purer and more perfect for annihilating things the quickest and straightest way. Besides, I just love the color of cinders and the smell and sound of Fire.
Which reminds me.... a series of signs culminating with yesterday nacht led me to Fire again and that all summed up led me to really wanting to meet Haures again. It's been too long, it's almost a need if you can believe that. The curious thing about our Goddess Haures (whom I have long believed to really be my Guardian, somehow still do, if not more, I don't know) is that other than being the FIRST ever Demon I actually spoke with and understood (although it was just the briefest introduction ever) has exactly like Leraje the same Element, Planet and Metal (reflecting my dominant Element and bday). This is something that only other two Demons have that I'm aware of, Beleth and Vepar, but I haven't had the pleasure yet. Also, Vepar includes in her office control over the Sea so it suggests me that a Demon's Element doesn't necessarily mean their office WILL only reflect abilities linked to that Element. Haures can kill with Fire, Leraje manipulates Air (in this only case the office reflects the Element), Vepar's office includes the Sea, and Beleth's office as far as I'm aware doesn't include natural phenomena.

Long story short, I know that I was told by Brother Ghost that 'to feel in love' with a Demon, especially if such Demon has love creating in her office, may mean it's a sign that they may very well be our Guardian, and no need to mention Aquarius' famous quotes on people who have erroneously believed they could treat Goetic Demons as succubi and incubi... but even knowing all that, I would be a liar if I told you I'm not still in love with Haures from day one. I even dedicated her a poem once lol. Love is not even part of her office, and it's definitely not a love of the more 'lusty' kind either. It's similar to the one I feel for Astarte, whom I couldn't help but think of as a big sister... an ancient, super powerful sister lol... but also a long lost sister, whom I feel really close to, somehow. Same with Haures, only instead of sister I feel she's more like another family figure.. closer to a mother, or step mother you really like.

Does any of that make sense? I've been rambling for a while. I hadn't thought so much about her since the first year after our meeting. Incidentally, very shortly after that meeting I have met my psychotic-grey-infested-ex-girlfriend... now the thought suggesting this unlucky meeting wasn't coincidence either comes to mind.

A trap? Honestly, it smells like a trap all over.

Regarding the attacks, I'm glad you don't find them a problem this time, Brother. From what I've been reading and seen for myself, the enemy is seriously going crazy with fear now, they'll use every cheap trick, but it's also pretty hilarious when you see the ends they go to... I have had the all known "thinking you might be a Jew" bullshit thoughts.. when that was gone and I came to my senses one or two days later, the whole "empathy for the Jews" thoughts started to be planted. This is a VERY easy one to fight, just picture Bill Gates's fucking face and tell me you don't want to take up pyrokinesis! XD
These attacks have become much more frequent, but also have lost power... I can feel we are becoming stronger by means of freeing ourselves, that our Souls have been chained for too long and now we are learning again to stand on our feet, upright and fierce with rage and vengeance.

The Gods will come, and if the People won't have already turned the enemy into a pile of goo, We will do it together.

SIEG HEIL!

Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back