Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is self harm good?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Can I use it in magic?

The Jews hits their heads repeatedly on the wall .

iu

And the Judaic-Muslims slaughter themselves for spiritual purpose.

iu

so , No , Don't harm yourself ,Only the followers of the Abrahamic shits do that,
You are satanist do magic in a proper way " satanic way".
Don't harm yourself , You can only harm a doll for a magical purpose.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Can I use it in magic?
wtf are you okay you could use energy instead of a bunch of your blood but whatever floats your and isn't self harm a JEWISH type of thing like blood sacrifices and tricking Gentiles to give there psychic energy through prayer without realizing it and I could go on and on but you get the point. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

TopoftheAbyss said:
Can I use it in magic?

In what sense exactly? I am going to just go ahead and say no for 99% of all cases, if not 100%. I cannot imagine a scenario in which it would be effective, let alone outdone by any other method available. Maybe others will have better input.

Only case of self harm with positive effect that I know of is when you work out and cause minor damage so you build back stronger. This has nothing to do with magic, unless you boost your physical workouts with magick. Is there any other way???

TopoftheAbyss said:
Can I use it in magic?
I feel like you should already know this, with how long you've been here. It's of course not good, as it implies self-hatred and self-destructiveness. The only magic that this would be good for, would obviously be self-destructive magic. And nobody in their right mind would want to do that.

Sometimes it feels like you're trolling, with such questions.
If you're serious, than No, self harming is not good, how can it even cross the mind of somebody here from more than 1 year that self harming is good. You must have lost common sense.

No, this is an idiotic thing to do. Try to explain to me real quick how hurting yourself would act as a mantra, or a word of power, or raise your bioelectricity? It doesn't. It's some jew shit, and beyond that fuckin stupid.

No self harm is good.
There are things that are uncomfortable such as meditating under a waterfall for will.
But anything that causes harm is obviously detrimental

Theoretical, probably yes. You can probably use some technique that will hurt you but can still be effective. BUT this doesn't mean you should. When there's techniques that is very effective and means no harm to oneself, self harm techniques basically becomes stupidity.

Yes, pray to jewsus while you whip yourself until you open up your back, then you will ascend through self harm into godhood and live forever in heaven just like the Bible says.

I swear with every post you make im more and more convinced you're some sort of infiltrator.

Its literally been stated countless times that there is no benefit in self harm or usage of drugs.

Nothing that would harm you is ever good and especially not in magic, no.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Grow the fuck up.
Self harm can be good in some situations.

There was a former HP (Lucius Dragonwolf), who advised self-harm (cutting) as a form of self-discipline, maybe your pea brain can put together the reasons why he's no longer around.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Grow the fuck up.

When the Followers of Abrahamic tools wants to do magic , they start hurting themselves (((self Harm)))

ex ,muslim kick himself with knife /sword

iu

And the Jews Hits their Head Against the wall.

iu

Because they lack of spirituality they start doing weird stuffs,they live on earth without spiritual purpose.

So ,NO, Don't hurt yourself ,do Magic in a proper way "satanic way", You can only hurt a doll, but not yourself .

TopoftheAbyss said:
Grow the fuck up.

Yes, because the men in your signature were all renowned for harming themselves to advance spiritually. I'm sure Hitler achieved the magnum opus by flogging himself like some repentant xtian...

If you're going to condescendingly make dangerous claims without a damn-good, thought-provoking example to support your case, or a specification of what you mean exactly (i saw someone mention meditating under a waterfall for developing willpower...but i doubt thats what you meant), then you might as well replace your signature with that self-harming guy from the da vinci code movie.

You idiots, I never claimed self harm should be used in spirituality. I just asked if it has uses for it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
You idiots, I never claimed self harm should be used in spirituality. I just asked if it has uses for it.
You are promoting it, you keep telling us it's a good thing. You say it's a good idea to harm ourselves sometimes, then you tell us "grow the fuck up" when we say it's stupid and counterproductive to harm yourself.

What are you even saying? What is the disagreement here? Because now it looks like you're trying to walk backwards and pretend that you did not just write multiple comments advising people that it's a good idea to harm yourself. I honestly can't think of anything more christian than someone purposefully trying to hurt themself and thinking it's a good idea. Then when people tell you that, you get mad at them.

I do care about you. You are part of our family, so I want you to be safe, healthy, and successful. This is why I tell you it's retarded to think that injuring yourself is a good idea. Same reason why I tell other people here that drugs are bad, even when their addict brain doesn't want to hear it.

I made this topic because I was hurt. My life is terrible and the enemy attacked me. I want to self harm because the pain coming from it would be enjoyable in comparison to what I feel normally and I was wondering if I could use self harm in a working to solve some issues of my life.
Some posts in this topic are very stupid and make dumb assumptions about me, others are nice and appreciated.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I made this topic because I was hurt. My life is terrible and the enemy attacked me. I want to self harm because the pain coming from it would be enjoyable in comparison to what I feel normally and I was wondering if I could use self harm in a working to solve some issues of my life.
Some posts in this topic are very stupid and make dumb assumptions about me, others are nice and appreciated.
I wanted to ask this, whether you are depressed.

I'm sorry about what you're going through. This sounds like a very bad transit. Which house is your Saturn transiting, or any planets, just in case? Unfortunately when bad transits manifest their events, unless you're a very powerful Satanist, you have no option but to brace for it and only hope to lessen the effects with an appropriate working. It is actually our personal duty to check out future transits and if possible SR charts and know what to expect and prepare long before it happens. People suffer because of lack of this kind of knowledge.

Harming yourself is not going to actually help you but rather distract you from the real problems and definitely harm your subconscious mind. Also, we care about you. I can advice you to try out a sun square as Sagittarius is ok, for protection from negative planetary influences or even a standard working with Algiz.

Would you care to tell us more about the problems you're going through?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
You are promoting it, you keep telling us it's a good thing. You say it's a good idea to harm ourselves sometimes, then you tell us "grow the fuck up" when we say it's stupid and counterproductive to harm yourself.

What are you even saying? What is the disagreement here? Because now it looks like you're trying to walk backwards and pretend that you did not just write multiple comments advising people that it's a good idea to harm yourself. I honestly can't think of anything more christian than someone purposefully trying to hurt themself and thinking it's a good idea. Then when people tell you that, you get mad at them.

I do care about you. You are part of our family, so I want you to be safe, healthy, and successful. This is why I tell you it's retarded to think that injuring yourself is a good idea. Same reason why I tell other people here that drugs are bad, even when their addict brain doesn't want to hear it.
Things are not as basic and superficial as you see them. Self harm like suicide can be useful even if in extreme situations.

Blackdragon666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I'm sorry about what you're going through. This sounds like a very bad transit. Which house is your Saturn transiting, or any planets, just in case? Unfortunately when bad transits manifest their events, unless you're a very powerful Satanist, you have no option but to brace for it and only hope to lessen the effects with an appropriate working. It is actually our personal duty to check out future transits and if possible SR charts and know what to expect and prepare long before it happens. People suffer because of lack of this kind of knowledge.

Harming yourself is not going to actually help you but rather distract you from the real problems and definitely harm your subconscious mind. Also, we care about you. I can advice you to try out a sun square as Sagittarius is ok, for protection from negative planetary influences or even a standard working with Algiz.

I just have lots of thinks to worry about and many deficiencies and problems. One of these is a mind over the place that I can't keep focused. Some meditations are almost impossible for me and I'm never sure if I did the right amount of vibrations in workings so squares are out of the question. I still do workings even if it's hard and I also did a standard ritual which according to Tarot reading will be a success.
I will survive, thanks for caring.

Sounds like some masochistic fetish.

If you've been hurt emotionally in life, use the hate and anger as fuel to build yourself up. That's it.

Self harm has no place in spirituality which is in a completely different realm.

I've never been able to understand people who are hurt emotionally or physically and decide to hurt themselves further to somehow cope with it.

The concept seems so alien to me.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I just have lots of thinks to worry about and many deficiencies and problems. One of these is a mind over the place that I can't keep focused. Some meditations are almost impossible for me and I'm never sure if I did the right amount of vibrations in workings so squares are out of the question. I still do workings even if it's hard and I also did a standard ritual which according to Tarot reading will be a success.
I will survive, thanks for caring.
Indeed, you will survive. SS always do.

If void meditation is too hard for you, try this method I posted here.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45339&p=205445&hilit=Truck#p205445

Try using a calculator to key in the reps you have vibrated so far during a working.

I encourage you to share the deficiencies you have on the health forums, there you will receive the appropriate information and advice.

The bad times will pass. They always do.

Jack said:
Sounds like some masochistic fetish.

If you've been hurt emotionally in life, use the hate and anger as fuel to build yourself up. That's it.

Self harm has no place in spirituality which is in a completely different realm.
Self-harm is not part of anything normal and healthy. Remember, if you hurt your nail, you have to cut your finger to fix the problem and to avoid the pain that could result from the injured nail.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Things are not as basic and superficial as you see them. Self harm like suicide can be useful even if in extreme situations.
Seriously, how can you think of such a thing as good and positive. It is true that in the face of inevitable torture and massacre, suicide would be better but the result would not change and death would be the same but you would avoid suffering. As you can see it doesn't help much. If you have any suffering, how would further suffering be useful and beneficial to you? You should try to heal and not hurt yourself further. Suicide must be avoided and disastrous situations first.

I forgot to add, to the OP, try vibrating Sananda (Sanskrit word for happiness) when the emotions become overwhelming. I had made a short post a few days ago and it is one of those that were disapproved due to moderator error.

I was talking about how I had been depressed (I'm doing a working to heal deep psychological issues, a lot has been coming out every day). So I vibrated Sananda a few times and on the 8th rep I quite literally burst into laughter out of nowhere. I did it for 20 reps and used a short affirmation for happiness and I was not depressed anymore that day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back