Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bindrunes? Your thoughts about them

im working currently something on runes and doing researches on my own, so i wanted to ask of you do BINDRUNES have any powerful meanings? i mean like combinations or something... i dont mean during workings i mean it literally as written symbols, if they have any effect if one meditates on them etc.... because ive been working on some, and some do feel like they have some kind of power while others dont... maybe im just delussional, that is why im asking if anyone has any knowledge about this or experience :cool: all thoughts are appreciated :cool:

Hails to you all

Sometimes I used to visualise the runes: Isa, Gebo and Algiz layered on top of eachother and attached them to whatever I wished to bind. I feel the best colour to use when visualising that combination is shining white, but I could be wrong. It definitely worked tho whenever I did it.

The reasoning for the 3 abovementioned runes, was that Isa and Gebo are obviously binding runes and would work well together, but the Algiz rune I used more for the sense that whatever binding I was doing was in the way of protection. Idk about any other rune combinations tho, or which to vibrate.

The combination looks kinda like this (but in ASCII type shit XD):

\ I /
\ I /
\ I /
\I/
/I\
/ I \
/ I \
/ I \

13th_Wolf said:

\ I /
\ I /
\ I /
\I/
/I\
/ I \
/ I \
/ I \

5sN2LWv.png

FancyMancy said:
13th_Wolf said:

\ I /
\ I /
\ I /
\I/
/I\
/ I \
/ I \
/ I \

5sN2LWv.png

which leads to the hagalaz rune which represents the connection of all... hmmm alright, so i guess im not doing anything wrong when combining these, JUST need more time and research and lets see where they will lead me and if they will accomplish something... i mean surely they can, only the understanding is needed and practice, which i obviously need and its not a problem :D

thank you both for the replies

FancyMancy said:
13th_Wolf said:

\ I /
\ I /
\ I /
\I/
/I\
/ I \
/ I \
/ I \

5sN2LWv.png

Cheers man, I'm not really familiar with this text art shit if you didn't ken XD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back