Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy thanksgiving everyone I hope Jewvid hysteria didn’t ruin it for you

Happy thanksgiving I hope you all had some great food and great times with your loved ones. I for one am thankful for JoS and all of the people here that make it interesting, informative and sometimes hilarious.

As for you Europeans and others that don’t have a holiday like this, that’s unfortunate.

I’m glad to see people everywhere ignoring this hoax, gathering in large groups, and ignoring the (((CDC restrictions))) meant to cut people off from each other and destroy the human spirit through isolation.

Our gathering was 20+ people. No masks, no social distancing, no BS. No one even talked about Jewvid-19 because it is so irrelevant. Sadly we didn’t visit my great grandmother like normal because she believes the hoax and didn’t want to get infected.

But I already know that on these coming days the Jewish media and politicians will be kvetching endlessly about how no one followed their shitty guidelines and how this will be a “super spreader” event, and going on about how 6 million more people will die from this imaginary sickness.

That’s about all. How was your holiday? Did you spend it with family or did you have to work! I would like to hear from everyone, even if you have never had the courage to post before.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't celebrate xian holiday.
How it is xian? I always saw it as an irreligious thing. The people that started it may have been xian but there’s nothing about the holiday itself that is.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't celebrate xian holiday.
How it is xian? I always saw it as an irreligious thing. The people that started it may have been xian but there’s nothing about the holiday itself that is.
It's ritualistic sacrifice of turkeys

Probably best thanksgiving in years because my mom grew a spine and told the problem part of the family not to come. That and we didn’t do the typical xtian blessing before the food or there wasn’t even any mention of religious crap, even when we went to replace the flowers at the family graves. Was pretty nice.

I really think xtianity is losing more footing in people that have always tended to live a more secular lifestyle in spite of their (passive) beliefs.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Hey girl have you been smoking POT recently? You have been saying really stupid things. It’s literally just cooking an animal an eating it. I don’t see how that’s a ritual sacrifice.

Maybe you are a vegan that’s about tell me “meat is murder”.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Hey girl have you been smoking POT recently? You have been saying really stupid things. It’s literally just cooking an animal an eating it. I don’t see how that’s a ritual sacrifice.

Maybe you are a vegan that’s about tell me “meat is murder”.
It is still sacrifice with jewish origins.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Shut up and cook me a turkey. I’m starting to think YOU are of Jewish origins.
I am of jewish origins because I'm against blood sacrifice, you one the other hand are so human

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Shut up and cook me a turkey. I’m starting to think YOU are of Jewish origins.
I am of jewish origins because I'm against blood sacrifice, you one the other hand are so human

Wait... Did you just admit that you're a jew?

TopoftheAbyss said:

You still haven’t explained how it is blood sacrifice. Are you veeeegan?
It's a killing of animal for holiday purposes.

TopoftheAbyss said:

How is it any different when it’s not a Holiday. You realize that it isn’t just killed but also eaten?

Actually in 2020 most people don’t have to kill animals and just buy their meat from the market. Not sacrifice.

TopoftheAbyss said:

How is it any different when it’s not a Holiday. You realize that it isn’t just killed but also eaten?

Actually in 2020 most people don’t have to kill animals and just buy their meat from the market. Not sacrifice.
That's still sacrifice.

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

It's killing an animal so you can eat it because it's food. When you go to the store and buy some food, you do realize that it was once alive and was killed to be sold as food? Or do you not eat anything?

I never eat any turkey on Thanksgiving. I ate fish. Is that a jewish ritual sacrifice? A tuna was killed so I could cook tuna steaks? Is that not a sacrifice because it is a fish and not a bird? What is the difference? Or is there no difference and fish is a jewish sacrifice too? That would mean that all food eaten by all people, is all jewish ritual sacrifice. There's a thing called the food chain and the circle of life. Are vegans also part of ritual sacrifice? Because plants are also living things, which were sacrificed and killed so that you could eat a salad.

Food is food. And if you don't eat any food, you won't live very long. Maybe a month if you are fat enough when you start starving. If you are alive right now, then I know for sure that you have eaten some food sometime in your life. So are you part of a jewish holiday of ritual sacrifice? I really don't understand what problem you have with food. I cook food every day, and then I eat it. Does that make me a bad person?

it was pog
8feb387c6ac62dd24e4a56fef0809a0d.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
It's killing an animal so you can eat it because it's food. When you go to the store and buy some food, you do realize that it was once alive and was killed to be sold as food? Or do you not eat anything?

I never eat any turkey on Thanksgiving. I ate fish. Is that a jewish ritual sacrifice? A tuna was killed so I could cook tuna steaks? Is that not a sacrifice because it is a fish and not a bird? What is the difference? Or is there no difference and fish is a jewish sacrifice too? That would mean that all food eaten by all people, is all jewish ritual sacrifice. There's a thing called the food chain and the circle of life. Are vegans also part of ritual sacrifice? Because plants are also living things, which were sacrificed and killed so that you could eat a salad.

Food is food. And if you don't eat any food, you won't live very long. Maybe a month if you are fat enough when you start starving. If you are alive right now, then I know for sure that you have eaten some food sometime in your life. So are you part of a jewish holiday of ritual sacrifice? I really don't understand what problem you have with food. I cook food every day, and then I eat it. Does that make me a bad person?
There's a difference between animals killed just to eat and doing it for a sacred day.

So eating food is jewish blood sacrifice, but cutting yourself is not jewish blood sacrifice? I think you got that backwards.
Two completely different things in two completely different contexts. Things are more complex than you see them.

TopoftheAbyss said:
That's still sacrifice.

So eating food is jewish blood sacrifice, but cutting yourself is not jewish blood sacrifice? I think you got that backwards.

cJVSDGE.gif

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

There's a difference between animals killed just to eat and doing it for a sacred day.
There is no difference. Sacrifice is sacrifice, only needs change. When you slaughter an animal, you take all the resources it has and that make up its life and you take it for yourself and your life. The same thing goes for plants and other things. Life is based on war and power. Look at what the organism has to do towards resources and towards microorganisms to live. You can imagine civilization as a large organism.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Two completely different things in two completely different contexts. Things are more complex than you see them.
You can't be serious. So cutting yourself and bleeding all over in some stupid jewish blood and pain ritual is 100% fine and good, but somebody eating food is the real jewish blood ritual? If you seriously aren't able see how retarded this is, there's nothing that can be done about it. It really does seem like your account got taken over by a hacker a couple weeks ago and has been impersonating you just to troll people, because you used to be much smarter.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Facts don't care about your feelings.

So are you ready to admit that I’m right and you’re wrong?
Just because you want to be right doesn't mean you actually are.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Well it is right and everyone knows that what you are saying is ridiculous.

Henu the Great said:
No, sadly it's not fun. Only a few good replies on topic and rest is garbage arguments.

I know it wasn’t my intention for this post to turn into a spectacle but this person wants to be a borderline troll so IDK.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Well it is right and everyone knows that what you are saying is ridiculous.

Henu the Great said:
No, sadly it's not fun. Only a few good replies on topic and rest is garbage arguments.

I know it wasn’t my intention for this post to turn into a spectacle but this person wants to be a borderline troll so IDK.
Telling the same lie again and again won't make it become truth, Shlomo.

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

There is no difference. Sacrifice is sacrifice, only needs change. When you slaughter an animal, you take all the resources it has and that make up its life and you take it for yourself and your life. The same thing goes for plants and other things. Life is based on war and power. Look at what the organism has to do towards resources and towards microorganisms to live. You can imagine civilization as a large organism.
Sacrifice means "to perform sacred rites", killing animals to eat is not sacrifice. Killing animals because it is asked on a sacred (holy) day is sacrifice.
I can't make it more easier to understand than this.

TopoftheAbyss said:
You can't be serious. So cutting yourself and bleeding all over in some stupid jewish blood and pain ritual is 100% fine and good, but somebody eating food is the real jewish blood ritual? If you seriously aren't able see how retarded this is, there's nothing that can be done about it. It really does seem like your account got taken over by a hacker a couple weeks ago and has been impersonating you just to troll people, because you used to be much smarter.
I explained already how you're wrong in this and the other topic. But that's still too complicated for you.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't agree, he has always posted stuff that made me turn my eyes.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I too was noticing TotA seeming a bit off lately... :|

TopoftheAbyss said:

wow bro you’re spitting out bs

you can be damn sure that on new year I’ll be having a full lamb on that steakhouse we have

we gotta kill animals to eat, don’t like it then go vegan and fuck your endocrine system, Jewish sacrifice my ass buddy

V12-POWER said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

wow bro you’re spitting out bs

you can be damn sure that on new year I’ll be having a full lamb on that steakhouse we have

we gotta kill animals to eat, don’t like it then go vegan and fuck your endocrine system, Jewish sacrifice my ass buddy
What a stupid post.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Sacrifice means "to perform sacred rites", killing animals to eat is not sacrifice. Killing animals because it is asked on a sacred (holy) day is sacrifice.
I can't make it more easier to understand than this.
Offering of a thing, an animal, a person, made by man to a divinity, to a dead person, to an extra-human entity, or to a living man in whom the presence of the sacred is believed to be embodied; it is done in praise, either as an atonement or petition, or to appropriate the divine energies; also, the ceremony, the rite with which the offering is made: offering an ox as a sacrifice to Jupiter; bloody sacrifice, with bloodshed of the victim; human sacrifice, in which the victim is a human being.

When you bring a bouquet of flowers to your loved one, it is a fragrant sacrifice of fresh flowers. When a pub drinking tour is offered, that is a sacrifice in honor of those present.

Offering of life for a particular purpose: wars cost the unjust sacrifice of countless lives; make self-sacrifice; the ultimate sacrifice.

Sacrificing means offering or giving something of value, voluntarily or involuntarily. Voluntary sacrifice is when you give things of value of your own free will. Involuntary sacrifice is when you offer things of value against your will. An example of this is food. The cow, for example, does not voluntarily give you its milk and its meat but you take it against its will. Sacrifice is not just about symbolic rites.

TopoftheAbyss said:
There is something called 4 seasons. Winter, spring, summer, fall. In spring and summer, plants and animals grow. In fall, some kinds of plants still grow, but most stop growing. Fall is when plants and animals must be harvested, it is the end of their life cycle. And in the winter, the ground is covered with a thick layer of snow. So plants are covered, almost all plants are not able to be eaten anymore. And for many animals, there is no more food for them. This is why many animals hibernate. The farmer grows plants and raises animals in spring and summer, then harvests everything in the fall. This food is dried, or frozen, or canned, or preserved in some kind of way, so that the farmer and his family can eat it throughout the winter when most food in the wild is gone.

One of the easiest and most common animals to farm, that even the poorest families could afford to have, are birds like chickens and turkeys. And in the end of the fall season, this is the end of its life cycle, except for a very small number of them which are saved to lay the new eggs in the spring. But you only need like 2, 3, or 4 to lay those eggs, and if you have 20 more, those 20 would be harvested. In the end of the fall season, this is the largest that the bird is ever going to be. If the bird lives any longer, it is only going to starve and get smaller, and it will not be healthy or comfortable during the starving. Whatever fat is in the bird, would be burnt and used up for body heat in the freezing winter. So the end of the fall season is the most efficient, beneficial, and moral time to kill the turkey or chicken. And most people would have little food for themself in the winter, and would be starving, so they aren't going to waste their food to feed the bird that is only getting smaller each day anyway.

The fall season is also when you have plants grow like pumpkins, squashes, apples, because they require a lower temperature to finish growing. And this is when the fields of grain are all harvested, either wheat or corn or whatever it is. This is also where the tradition of making a lot of beer during this season comes from, because after they harvest all that grain, they have extra that they use to make beer. Beer is one way of preserving the nutrients of the grains in a way that can last through the winter, because just having a big pile of grain would have a very high chance of rotting and growing mould.

This is why you associate all these foods with the fall season, because the fall season is the time of year when these foods exist. You're not gonna grow a pumpkin in the middle of winter. You're not gonna harvest the turkey in the spring time, because the turkey has not grown yet. Spring time is when the eggs hatch, this is when you have baby birds, you do not have the full grown bird yet. And the summer time is when the bird is eating a lot and growing, you are not going to harvest it in the summer because it is not done growing, it can still grow much larger. Fall is when the turkey is the largest it is going to be, so that is when you harvest it. It has nothing to do with any holiday.

The fall harvest is when you have one of the largest amounts of food out of the year. And when each farm harvests what they have grown that year, usually it would be shared in the village because each family grows different things. If I have wheat and you have apples, we would trade some so we both have both. And they would have a harvest festival where everybody would all have one enormous meal before winter comes, and each family would share what food they have made. Often the holiday would last for a week or more. So throughout all of history, or at least as long as there have been 4 seasons, this is the way the world has worked. This is nature, this is the cycle of life. And for all of time, there have been celebrations and holidays during the fall season, because the fall season is the season where there is an abundance of food. All the enormous work that is put in during spring and summer on taking care of these plants and animals, and the harvest is when you finally get the reward. This is Halloween, this is Thanksgiving, this is Oktoberfest. These are all celebrations of the harvest, thankfulness for having enough food that you will survive through the winter. But these are not meaningless holidays, and they have nothing to do with "just because it's a day and you decide to do it." This is simply the time during the year where you are in this situation.

So your entire idea that eating a turkey is a jewish blood ritual, it is just plain retarded. It just shows that you are absolutely ignorant of how the world works, or how seasons work, or the life cycles of plants and animals through the seasons. You kill the turkey in the fall because that's the time of year when turkeys are killed, and you eat it then because that's when you have it. That's why you eat a pumpkin in the fall, because fall is when you have pumpkins. All you think about is going to the grocery store and getting any food at any time of year, with no concept of how life actually works. Because of enormous factory farms all over the world, hydroponic grids in Spain and farms in tropical climates growing billions of fruits and vegetables and shipping them in refrigerated ships and trucks right to your town every month of the year. You get tomatoes and strawberries in the middle of winter, perfect example. You live in such a carefully controlled synthetic environment that you have no concept of how life actually works, benefitting from an international grid of billions of dollars worth of efforts to ensure that billions of people can have any food they want any day of the year. Then when you see some completely normal part of the cycle of life that has been that way since the beginning of time, you are not able to understand it so you just call it some jewish blood cult. It is hard to imagine how lucky you even are that you are prosperous enough to allow you to be that ignorant. You don't need to follow any of the laws or patterns of nature, you just go to the store and buy whatever you want. You can get buy a fresh tomato when there is 3 feet of snow over the ground, then bring it back to your insulated and climate controlled home, and eat it without feeling any different than if you were in the middle of the summer.

When I was like 10 years old, going home from school, an old lady, in her 80s, yelled at me to help her with something. I approached her, and she had a big black bag with something moving inside and a big knife in her other hand. Keep in mind this is in a city, in an alley by apartments. This lady opened the bag only to reveal alive chickens, and she begged me to kill them as she didn't have the power to do so being old as she was.

If anyone thinks that those chickens were sacrificed to "holy" clouds and other laughable attempts of projections is a weak individual. The chickens were killed so she had to eat and her family too.

TopoftheAbyss said:
There is something called 4 seasons. Winter, spring, summer, fall. In spring and summer, plants and animals grow. In fall, some kinds of plants still grow, but most stop growing. Fall is when plants and animals must be harvested, it is the end of their life cycle. And in the winter, the ground is covered with a thick layer of snow. So plants are covered, almost all plants are not able to be eaten anymore. And for many animals, there is no more food for them. This is why many animals hibernate. The farmer grows plants and raises animals in spring and summer, then harvests everything in the fall. This food is dried, or frozen, or canned, or preserved in some kind of way, so that the farmer and his family can eat it throughout the winter when most food in the wild is gone.

One of the easiest and most common animals to farm, that even the poorest families could afford to have, are birds like chickens and turkeys. And in the end of the fall season, this is the end of its life cycle, except for a very small number of them which are saved to lay the new eggs in the spring. But you only need like 2, 3, or 4 to lay those eggs, and if you have 20 more, those 20 would be harvested. In the end of the fall season, this is the largest that the bird is ever going to be. If the bird lives any longer, it is only going to starve and get smaller, and it will not be healthy or comfortable during the starving. Whatever fat is in the bird, would be burnt and used up for body heat in the freezing winter. So the end of the fall season is the most efficient, beneficial, and moral time to kill the turkey or chicken. And most people would have little food for themself in the winter, and would be starving, so they aren't going to waste their food to feed the bird that is only getting smaller each day anyway.

The fall season is also when you have plants grow like pumpkins, squashes, apples, because they require a lower temperature to finish growing. And this is when the fields of grain are all harvested, either wheat or corn or whatever it is. This is also where the tradition of making a lot of beer during this season comes from, because after they harvest all that grain, they have extra that they use to make beer. Beer is one way of preserving the nutrients of the grains in a way that can last through the winter, because just having a big pile of grain would have a very high chance of rotting and growing mould.

This is why you associate all these foods with the fall season, because the fall season is the time of year when these foods exist. You're not gonna grow a pumpkin in the middle of winter. You're not gonna harvest the turkey in the spring time, because the turkey has not grown yet. Spring time is when the eggs hatch, this is when you have baby birds, you do not have the full grown bird yet. And the summer time is when the bird is eating a lot and growing, you are not going to harvest it in the summer because it is not done growing, it can still grow much larger. Fall is when the turkey is the largest it is going to be, so that is when you harvest it. It has nothing to do with any holiday.

The fall harvest is when you have one of the largest amounts of food out of the year. And when each farm harvests what they have grown that year, usually it would be shared in the village because each family grows different things. If I have wheat and you have apples, we would trade some so we both have both. And they would have a harvest festival where everybody would all have one enormous meal before winter comes, and each family would share what food they have made. Often the holiday would last for a week or more. So throughout all of history, or at least as long as there have been 4 seasons, this is the way the world has worked. This is nature, this is the cycle of life. And for all of time, there have been celebrations and holidays during the fall season, because the fall season is the season where there is an abundance of food. All the enormous work that is put in during spring and summer on taking care of these plants and animals, and the harvest is when you finally get the reward. This is Halloween, this is Thanksgiving, this is Oktoberfest. These are all celebrations of the harvest, thankfulness for having enough food that you will survive through the winter. But these are not meaningless holidays, and they have nothing to do with "just because it's a day and you decide to do it." This is simply the time during the year where you are in this situation.

So your entire idea that eating a turkey is a jewish blood ritual, it is just plain retarded. It just shows that you are absolutely ignorant of how the world works, or how seasons work, or the life cycles of plants and animals through the seasons. You kill the turkey in the fall because that's the time of year when turkeys are killed, and you eat it then because that's when you have it. That's why you eat a pumpkin in the fall, because fall is when you have pumpkins. All you think about is going to the grocery store and getting any food at any time of year, with no concept of how life actually works. Because of enormous factory farms all over the world, hydroponic grids in Spain and farms in tropical climates growing billions of fruits and vegetables and shipping them in refrigerated ships and trucks right to your town every month of the year. You get tomatoes and strawberries in the middle of winter, perfect example. You live in such a carefully controlled synthetic environment that you have no concept of how life actually works, benefitting from an international grid of billions of dollars worth of efforts to ensure that billions of people can have any food they want any day of the year. Then when you see some completely normal part of the cycle of life that has been that way since the beginning of time, you are not able to understand it so you just call it some jewish blood cult. It is hard to imagine how lucky you even are that you are prosperous enough to allow you to be that ignorant. You don't need to follow any of the laws or patterns of nature, you just go to the store and buy whatever you want. You can get buy a fresh tomato when there is 3 feet of snow over the ground, then bring it back to your insulated and climate controlled home, and eat it without feeling any different than if you were in the middle of the summer.
And again you didn't get the point.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back