Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusing Vibrations on 72 reversed name RTR

Abdullah

In 72 names of gods reverse torah ritual, tjere I have seen, there have 4 lines. My question is how much will I vibrate the words?
I mean, I am vibrating ' the number 72' 3 times, then vibrating ' the number 71', then vibrating ' the number 70', ..........Am I doing correct?

Hail Satan.

You vibrate each and every one from 72 to 1 one time, and that constitutes as one round. Full ritual is three rounds, but one round is valid also.

You're doing it wrong. Read it like you are reading a book, read all the letters and all the lines. If you want to do it 3 times, read the entire thing 3 times.

Mondol said:
In 72 names of gods reverse torah ritual, tjere I have seen, there have 4 lines. My question is how much will I vibrate the words?
I mean, I am vibrating ' the number 72' 3 times, then vibrating ' the number 71', then vibrating ' the number 70', ..........Am I doing correct?

Hail Satan.

Thats how I do it. Some people say to vibrate each line once then start at the top again but i honestly prefer it the way you said. I really dont notice a huge difference in the energy from it either way so I dont think it greatly matters do it how you like. Another way that maybe could be done is vibrate all the words in one section once then go to the top of that section till you do it three times. I dont think it greatly effects anything no matter how you do it as long as your vibrating the words so just do it the way you prefer. You could also vibrate them 6 times if you wanted since that's more of a Jew number and a multiple of three thats what i did.

slyscorpion said:
Mondol said:

Hail Satan.

Thats how I do it. Some people say to vibrate each line once then start at the top again but i honestly prefer it the way you said. I really dont notice a huge difference in the energy from it either way so I dont think it greatly matters do it how you like. Another way that maybe could be done is vibrate all the words in one section once then go to the top of that section till you do it three times. I dont think it greatly effects anything no matter how you do it as long as your vibrating the words so just do it the way you prefer. You could also vibrate them 6 times if you wanted since that's more of a Jew number and a multiple of three thats what i did.

You vibrate all 4 lines. The whole thing. Then begin again. The instructions are clear as day.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You're doing it wrong. Read it like you are reading a book, read all the letters and all the lines. If you want to do it 3 times, read the entire thing 3 times.
Thank you for correcting me.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Mondol said:

Hail Satan.

You vibrate all 4 lines. The whole thing. Then begin again. The instructions are clear as day.

Ok i was doing it wrong i guess it said vibrate the words a total of at least one time three is preferable. I thought that meant all at once.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back