Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another "Prediction" by World Economic Forum: Cyberattack that shuts down internet etc...

The Jackal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DKRvS-C04o

The World Economic Forum warns of a new crisis of "even more significant economic and social implications than COVID19." What threat could possibly be more impactful? Christian breaks down the WEF's "Cyber Polygon" tabletop exercise, its participants, and predictive programming around a looming large scale cyberattack on critical infrastructure that would unleash a Dark Winter and help to usher in the Great Reset.

(((They))) ran another "simulation" that predicts massive cyberattack coming soon! I wonder who could be behind it. :eek:

DISCLAIMER - The opinions mentioned henceforth are only the view of the user and does not in any way reflect the Joyofsatan's views or endorsement.

https://youtu.be/tSuCuoQxI20
Your going to see this and more (mass climatic catastrophes caused by technology ),massive food chain reaction
https://vimeo.com/147939401
,starting the removal of Donald Trump (from the month of march 2021). Heed my words,they will launch a massive false flag to justify the removal of the guns in the us (the feds will set this up as in imperium. it will be on a level never seen before. And that's when dark winter really starts. The US already has this technology . They will launch a massive EMP attack (CYBER POLYGON), that will totally shut down all communications and possibly entire world. Humans are incapable of living without electricity (except those of us that are prepared.) They will then release a plethora of viruses or biological terrorism (actual killer viruses) (DARK WINTER) REMEBER JOE BIDEN PROMISED A DARK WINTER IN HIS SPEEECHES, forced innoculations, and since the supply chain is broken if you don't die of the virus and the vaccines and the innoculations your going to die of the hunger and lack of food. Our HP didn't give us those prepper solutions for lolz. She knows what is going to happen and has warned us. This is the most serious thing that will ever happen in anyone's lifetime.

They have prepared and war gamed this to hell just like they did with event 201,Dark Winter and Cyber Polygon and Food Chain Reaction (hasn't even started in its earnest the actual killer agents haven't even been released yet.) Or what the virus hasn't done the vaccine will. Don't forget Bill Gates public announcement about this,
521192502-gates.jpg

OIP.EMAR4m7LBniyoKrqYxzlJQHaDf

OIP.gEOJMR2-UboSEaHx-jXcngHaJp

OIP.reQ4aIlqbNE6fz4aJ0fDBgHaEm

kissinger.jpg

ANOTHER massive thing is the GMO which is going to be rolled out AFTER mass depopulation happens with the hunger.
gmodepopulation12.jpg

We are reaching the climax of our cause now. The enemy isn't hidden anymore ,they have decided to lauch their plan all out war style ,totally in the open.

This won't happen point by point quickly. They'll take their sweet time (10 years) to reach their "UN goal for Sustainable Development" i.e. If anyone takes this as fearmongering, then my friend you are living in an alternate reality. If you wan't to panic, do it now and get it out of your system quickly so that you can mentally harden yourself to whats coming and surviving it. Humans are acclimated into inertia of normalcy. None of us have been through this before so we believe it can't happen. But thats what they're counting on. Your ignorane and lack of preparation. The next ten years won't be about getting laid or getting gainful employment or lolzing on insta it will be to identify the killer agents and be self reliant enough to survive sterilization or death.

Jews are addicted to getting caught and revealing their plans out in the open.

They are like a serial killer or arsonist that makes note saying that they will kill again, or they will burn this building down, and when it happens everyone acts shocked even when the people that did it gave them prior warning.

Jack said:
DISCLAIMER - The opinions mentioned henceforth are only the view of the user and does not in any way reflect the Joyofsatan's views or endorsement.

Your going to see this and more (mass climatic catastrophes caused by technology ),massive food chain reaction
,starting the removal of Donald Trump (from the month of march 2021). Heed my words,they will launch a massive false flag to justify the removal of the guns in the us (the feds will set this up as in imperium. it will be on a level never seen before. And that's when dark winter really starts. The US already has this technology . They will launch a massive EMP attack (CYBER POLYGON), that will totally shut down all communications and possibly entire world. Humans are incapable of living without electricity (except those of us that are prepared.) They will then release a plethora of viruses or biological terrorism (actual killer viruses) (DARK WINTER) REMEBER JOE BIDEN PROMISED A DARK WINTER IN HIS SPEEECHES, forced innoculations, and since the supply chain is broken if you don't die of the virus and the vaccines and the innoculations your going to die of the hunger and lack of food. Our HP didn't give us those prepper solutions for lolz. She knows what is going to happen and has warned us. This is the most serious thing that will ever happen in anyone's lifetime.

They have prepared and war gamed this to hell just like they did with event 201,Dark Winter and Cyber Polygon and Food Chain Reaction (hasn't even started in its earnest the actual killer agents haven't even been released yet.) Or what the virus hasn't done the vaccine will. Don't forget Bill Gates public announcement about this,
521192502-gates.jpg

kissinger.jpg

ANOTHER massive thing is the GMO which is going to be rolled out AFTER mass depopulation happens with the hunger.
gmodepopulation12.jpg

We are reaching the climax of our cause now. The enemy isn't hidden anymore ,they have decided to lauch their plan all out war style ,totally in the open.

This won't happen point by point quickly. They'll take their sweet time (10 years) to reach their "UN goal for Sustainable Development" i.e. If anyone takes this as fearmongering, then my friend you are living in an alternate reality. If you wan't to panic, do it now and get it out of your system quickly so that you can mentally harden yourself to whats coming and surviving it. Humans are acclimated into inertia of normalcy. None of us have been through this before so we believe it can't happen. But thats what they're counting on. Your ignorane and lack of preparation. The next ten years won't be about getting laid or getting gainful employment or lolzing on insta it will be to identify the killer agents and be self reliant enough to survive sterilization or death.
the world will be like the last of us, only without a zombie.

You need to use the Internet to DDoS other sites on the Internet. Having a home computer won't kill a website/server; you'd need a farm of computers with good-enough Internet connection speeds, and by the time the farm DDoSed a site/server, some of them might be discovered and in trouble/taken offline by their ISP. You also wouldn't use jewgle to attack micro$oft, and you'd be able to attack only a small amount of the Internet (this is why (((they))) are trying to centralise the Internet and with "cloud" things)... so it would not turn the Internet off - but you could bet that (((they))) would all turn the switches from on to off simultaneously and pretend it was shut down-- sorry, I meant attacked and disabled... brought down. Well, unless there was a second internet which was used to attack this first internet and overwhelm it; otherwise, you'd have to use the Internet and be on/in it to attack.

FancyMancy said:
You need to use the Internet to DDoS other sites on the Internet. Having a home computer won't kill a website/server; you'd need a farm of computers with good-enough Internet connection speeds, and by the time the farm DDoSed a site/server, some of them might be discovered and in trouble/taken offline by their ISP. You also wouldn't use jewgle to attack micro$oft, and you'd be able to attack only a small amount of the Internet (this is why (((they))) are trying to centralise the Internet and with "cloud" things)... so it would not turn the Internet off - but you could bet that (((they))) would all turn the switches from on to off simultaneously and pretend it was shut down-- sorry, I meant attacked and disabled... brought down. Well, unless there was a second internet which was used to attack this first internet and overwhelm it; otherwise, you'd have to use the Internet and be on/in it to attack.
The Israeli Mossad and US government (and possibly also China) have developed technologies that can do exactly that which is predicted. This isn't a question of if, it's a question of why.

They already have the kill switch. And it's not the internet only. It'll be the entire power grid.

FancyMancy said:

You can't tell that enough.

There is a ton of effort put into business to business advertising as to the "advantages of the cloud." They commission benchmark studies to prove return on investment, churn out all sorts of "guides" and "reports" and broadcast a ton of so-called webinars to lure companies to ditch their servers and move onto AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud or what-have-you. I'm seeing a fair share of these every day. They all blame the convid and say that without cloud analytics and rented software your business can't survive the "new normal." It's disgusting.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
The Israeli Mossad and US government (and possibly also China) have developed technologies that can do exactly that which is predicted. This isn't a question of if, it's a question of why.

They already have the kill switch. And it's not the internet only. It'll be the entire power grid.
At the risk of sounding like I am encouraging illegal things - i.e. piracy - I mention TPB again, who said they would create a second internet if things went crap. I can't find anything about it now, though. It has adverts on its sites, so it could afford at least something. If an idiot could build a rocket to prove Earth is flat (but then it died, I am guessing and hoping from embarrassment), then someone could start to create a second internet, and others would follow; likewise, the same people and/or others could do some off-grid power things. I think any who are able to should also focus on doing things along these lines while they are also doing their other meditations and workings. "It will be hard." We have to start somewhere.

Inflorescentia said:
FancyMancy said:

You can't tell that enough.

There is a ton of effort put into business to business advertising as to the "advantages of the cloud." They commission benchmark studies to prove return on investment, churn out all sorts of "guides" and "reports" and broadcast a ton of so-called webinars to lure companies to ditch their servers and move onto AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud or what-have-you. I'm seeing a fair share of these every day. They all blame the convid and say that without cloud analytics and rented software your business can't survive the "new normal." It's disgusting.
Rented software and hardware/servers. Not forgetting cryptocurrencies, which - allegedly - were to get away from the (((central banks))), but which now (((they))) are doing it and are trying to use it to get rid of physical money.

[cough]
"you will own nothing"
~(((world economic forum)))
[/cough]

We don't own our own homes enough. Now we can't own our own businesses, either...

"See and reap the benefits of superior server solutions with the cloud! No longer will you have to do any work yourself, for you'll own nothing yourself! We'll do it all for you - and you will pay me-- us, while working hard in your shit job on a shit wage. Thanks! As Kurt Cobain once sang - it's fun to lose and pretend; oh, well; whatever; nevermind. Register now!"

Go - sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.
~(((jewsus, jew "the" bible, mark 10:21 + other similar verses)))

FancyMancy said:
Rented software and hardware/servers. Not forgetting cryptocurrencies, which - allegedly - were to get away from the (((central banks))), but which now (((they))) are doing it and are trying to use it to get rid of physical money. [...]

I'm not so sure that crypto is a triple parenthesis invention. Digital payments are already commonplace, and if a state authority would outlaw paper money — say... for you not to catch the Cov — they could easily institute it without changing currency.

At most, I would say that Bitcoin is a backup system (it being featured in Time Magazine gives me pause). However, they can't manage it as they would a bank account and they can't manipulate the volume as if they were a (((central bank))).

Am I seeing it wrong?

Inflorescentia said:
FancyMancy said:
Rented software and hardware/servers. Not forgetting cryptocurrencies, which - allegedly - were to get away from the (((central banks))), but which now (((they))) are doing it and are trying to use it to get rid of physical money. [...]

I'm not so sure that crypto is a triple parenthesis invention. Digital payments are already commonplace, and if a state authority would outlaw paper money — say... for you not to catch the Cov — they could easily institute it without changing currency.

At most, I would say that Bitcoin is a backup system (it being featured in Time Magazine gives me pause). However, they can't manage it as they would a bank account and they can't manipulate the volume as if they were a (((central bank))).

Am I seeing it wrong?
I meant the banks, i.e. jew-money-scheming-and-stealing machines. Speaking of things, though - jewgle "went down" globally recently, didn't it? That's a company-incidence, a co-incidence, a cohen-cidence, no?

BlackJackal said:

The World Economic Forum warns of a new crisis of "even more significant economic and social implications than COVID19." What threat could possibly be more impactful? Christian breaks down the WEF's "Cyber Polygon" tabletop exercise, its participants, and predictive programming around a looming large scale cyberattack on critical infrastructure that would unleash a Dark Winter and help to usher in the Great Reset.

(((They))) ran another "simulation" that predicts massive cyberattack coming soon! I wonder who could be behind it. :eek:

I just made a post about this, didn't see this post was already made, just learned about it myself. Ignore my repeat post.

BlackJackal said:

Podesta was quoted that it will happen november 3, so tomorrow essentially. I don't know but potentially this is possible.

StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

521192502-gates.jpg

kissinger.jpg

gmodepopulation12.jpg

All worlds that fall too much to the enemy end up like this. This is why we fight so it doesn't happen.
Jack said:

521192502-gates.jpg

kissinger.jpg

gmodepopulation12.jpg

I am very aware a lot of this type of stuff could happen. It also isn't always super fast the NWO is fully imposed after they are open they just don't hide it. The Jews are either panicking or think they won. I think most people would be really scared if they know what can happen or does happen when the enemy gets to far and what "society" and the world would look like and be like.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
Jack said:

521192502-gates.jpg

kissinger.jpg

gmodepopulation12.jpg

All worlds that fall too much to the enemy end up like this. This is why we fight so it doesn't happen.
Jack said:

521192502-gates.jpg

kissinger.jpg

gmodepopulation12.jpg

I am very aware a lot of this type of stuff could happen. It also isn't always super fast the NWO is fully imposed after they are open they just don't hide it. The Jews are either panicking or think they won. I think most people would be really scared if they know what can happen or does happen when the enemy gets to far and what "society" and the world would look like and be like.

The being accused of fearmongering thing on my part and probably some other people's part to is just kind of a doubt things really did get too far or out of control. I mean all this and worse could happen but it might not as time goes on if it doesn't manifest it will turn to probably won't happen or definitely won't. It's an unknown right now. Just keep up rtrs prepare for the worst hope for best.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

Jack said:

521192502-gates.jpg

kissinger.jpg

gmodepopulation12.jpg

The being accused of fearmongering thing on my part and probably some other people's part to is just kind of a doubt things really did get too far or out of control. I mean all this and worse could happen but it might not as time goes on if it doesn't manifest it will turn to probably won't happen or definitely won't. It's an unknown right now. Just keep up rtrs prepare for the worst hope for best.

man, the Gentiles will suffer a lot because of the Jewish agenda, I'm really good at guessing the future, I was born with this gift, in the last final physical battles the reptilians will join the Jews and will fight the Gentiles to enslave this planet, but they won't be able to, but it will have to be sacrificed.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

man, the Gentiles will suffer a lot because of the Jewish agenda, I'm really good at guessing the future, I was born with this gift, in the last final physical battles the reptilians will join the Jews and will fight the Gentiles to enslave this planet, but they won't be able to, but it will have to be sacrificed.

Maybe true. I did have a lot of dreams since I was younger where everything was falling apart and some place in the woods where it looked like some kind of weapon was used.

They don't sacrifice earth altogether though a lot of people still survive and it can be built back up. So we still win even if they do that.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Maybe true. I did have a lot of dreams since I was younger where everything was falling apart and some place in the woods where it looked like some kind of weapon was used.

They don't sacrifice earth altogether though a lot of people still survive and it can be built back up. So we still win even if they do that.

But this still isn't related to the worst case scenario Jack is talking about. A lot of places might end up with no laws in this situation for a bit every man or woman for themselves. I think most people here would be fine if they pay attention to their Gaurdian and do protection and wealth spells so they can get what they need to survive.

The worst case Jack is often talking about is infinitely worse than this scenario for a lot of people.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

The final thing I wanted to mention on this I have shared some of these dreams with people here before. Had them since I was younger. The one thing that stands out is I feel happy am mostly ok. I have many people as friends my partner. I am doing better then than I am now. I feel like I have a purpose of some sort in the dreams unlike now.

So I don't think any of it bad for us personally maybe some gentiles though.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

But this still isn't related to the worst case scenario Jack is talking about. A lot of places might end up with no laws in this situation for a bit every man or woman for themselves. I think most people here would be fine if they pay attention to their Gaurdian and do protection and wealth spells so they can get what they need to survive.

The worst case Jack is often talking about is infinitely worse than this scenario for a lot of people.
In my opinion things will get worse when the climate lockdowns start, this will pave the way for cyberpandemic, and after that they will release deadly real viruses, then they will take thousands of Americans to concentration camps and if china invades taiwan, a nuclear war will happen they want all this to happen by 2030, but they won't get it, the aquarian age will crush the Jewish kingdom.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

In my opinion things will get worse when the climate lockdowns start, this will pave the way for cyberpandemic, and after that they will release deadly real viruses, then they will take thousands of Americans to concentration camps and if china invades taiwan, a nuclear war will happen they want all this to happen by 2030, but they won't get it, the aquarian age will crush the Jewish kingdom.

Thats what they want. They can try but I seriously doubt people will go along with much or any of this stuff for very long. Not even the xtians will. If there are not enough people to enforce this stuff it can't be done. This is like laws someone can write any law they want but if no one follows it or enforces it that law is useless and its like it's not there. Just an analogy but this happened or almost did with masks in some areas over the spring and summer this year I believe.

When their plan is exposed by the first propaganda piece put out on it and very few take it seriously there isn't much the Jews can do.

So I think it's more likely to end in a chaotic war like situation in the physical cause they are not going to want to leave peaceably from power but people will demand it.

I think the time of people going along with stuff so much in a majority is almost over and will be over by the middle of next year that's not psychic prediction just logic seeing the way people are right now and using my brain.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Thats what they want. They can try but I seriously doubt people will go along with much or any of this stuff for very long. Not even the xtians will. If there are not enough people to enforce this stuff it can't be done. This is like laws someone can write any law they want but if no one follows it or enforces it that law is useless and its like it's not there. Just an analogy but this happened or almost did with masks in some areas over the spring and summer this year I believe.

When their plan is exposed by the first propaganda piece put out on it and very few take it seriously there isn't much the Jews can do.

So I think it's more likely to end in a chaotic war like situation in the physical cause they are not going to want to leave peaceably from power but people will demand it.

I think the time of people going along with stuff so much in a majority is almost over and will be over by the middle of next year that's not psychic prediction just logic seeing the way people are right now and using my brain.

From my analysis this meeting with the globalists on climate change will be a real disaster, they will have a very hard time imposing climate lockdowns, they are already exposed by billions of gentiles, so they will cause catastrophic climate disasters through climate manipulation using HAARP technology colpsar the dollar, global famine, deadly real viruses and will take gentiles to secret concentration camps, bill gates has warned that he will release a deadly virus if social control through pandemic goes wrong, let's wait and see.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

From my analysis this meeting with the globalists on climate change will be a real disaster, they will have a very hard time imposing climate lockdowns, they are already exposed by billions of gentiles, so they will cause catastrophic climate disasters through climate manipulation using HAARP technology colpsar the dollar, global famine, deadly real viruses and will take gentiles to secret concentration camps, bill gates has warned that he will release a deadly virus if social control through pandemic goes wrong, let's wait and see.

Well let's just say this the longer they don't push or do something more the better for us if it's long enough they won't be able to do much of anything new cause everyone will know it's them when the incident they pull happens.

To me they seem indecisive right now or to be waiting for a specific date or something to be honest. Not sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back