Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

opening the 3rd eye at void moon

mendez

Im opening my third eye, and want to know if i vibrate THAUM at void of course moon, will my 3rd eye will be opening, or should i skip that day so i vibrate THAUM the next day when there is not void of course moon? Im opening my third eye for few months and it is not fully open, and last few days i have a feeling im not advancing at opening 3rd eye. Is it possible that i started opening my 3d eye at void moon and that's why im not advancing?

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
Im opening my third eye, and want to know if i vibrate THAUM at void of course moon, will my 3rd eye will be opening, or should i skip that day so i vibrate THAUM the next day when there is not void of course moon? Im opening my third eye for few months and it is not fully open, and last few days i have a feeling im not advancing at opening 3rd eye. Is it possible that i started opening my 3d eye at void moon and that's why im not advancing?

Hail Satan!

Shouldn't matter too much but try to start workings when the moon is not void. For spiritual/psychic endeavors it's best when the moon is in Pisces/Cancer/Saggitarius if possible.

In the chakra opening guide, the 3rd eye extension opening step is an initiation to ventilate the energy from the 6th chakra and also enable better visualization. Move on to opening the main chakras, you can increase repetitions overtime and eventually do all of the steps at once, including the 3rd eye and/or incorporate the watchtowers meditations in your routine. Fully opening your 3rd eye is a gradual process so don't be discouraged if you don't experience anything yet. It's important to establish a proper energy flow and as well the preliminary factors.

Generally speaking you should never start a working on a void course of moon. If you already started a working then doing the vibrations on a void moon doesn't matter.

The third eye is an extension of the 6th chakra and has its own purpose, specifically it allows one to gain and grow awareness towards truth and wisdom. Astral sight and psychic ability is secondary and is ruled by the pineal gland and 6th chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back